EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Buying an LCD TV.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Buying an LCD TV.
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The trend nowadays it to have one of those fancy slim piano finish full HD and over 42" sized LCD's, looked around and found that CAIRA are the cheapest, has anyone ever tried this brand?

http://www.caira.uk.com/AboutUs.aspx

They claim to be from the UK , no idea about them and they're selling like hot cakes..SONY is damn expensive and looks the same to me.
[Confused]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queenie
Member # 14221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queenie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I have never heard or seen their products in the UK.

--------------------
www.sierraresortnabq.co.uk

Posts: 124 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amr-
Member # 15737

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amr-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
The trend nowadays it to have one of those fancy slim piano finish full HD and over 42" sized LCD's, looked around and found that CAIRA are the cheapest, has anyone ever tried this brand?

http://www.caira.uk.com/AboutUs.aspx

They claim to be from the UK , no idea about them and they're selling like hot cakes..SONY is damn expensive and looks the same to me.
[Confused]

its from china
you might wanna consider samsung or benq at the most
remember lcd & plasma have limited life time so if u really wanna go with caira you might consider smaller one

Posts: 206 | From: Afghanistan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had enough money I'd go for SONY..

http://www.sony.co.uk/hub/bravia

[Frown]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com