EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » trying to make a decision

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: trying to make a decision
mcprep66
Member # 16067

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for mcprep66     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
trying to make a decision
what is the best advice you ever received?

Posts: 24 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pookie2
Member # 15991

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pookie2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always have a Plan B.
Posts: 95 | From: Sharm from Jan 09 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a very naughty friend that tells me to "go for it", as "I only have one life"! Sometimes I listen to her, sometimes I don't! [Wink]

i always tell my sons to think of the consequences to their decisions, what could happen in the longer term

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
I have a very naughty friend that tells me to "go for it", as "I only have one life"! Sometimes I listen to her, sometimes I don't! [Wink]

i always tell my sons to think of the consequences to their decisions, what could happen in the longer term

Yeah go for it but he sees all in the end . [Big Grin]
Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there's not much for Him to see don't worry! [Frown]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To do not follow advices...
In my life I often have been faced with mission impossibles and I have always tried to see them as an enormous challenge, ready to prove the inverse...
Because how sensiblely the advices might be, you always have to examine their recommendations with sufficient relativation, and never follow them blindly.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
Hey there's not much for Him to see don't worry! [Frown]

i was onabout God [Big Grin] care to tell me what your onabout [Big Grin]
Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she meant that her life is very boring and sin-free so God will scan her life quickly at judgment day!
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxx
Member # 8622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxx         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ruby roc:

"If you ignore it, it will go away". That's always my advice to myself. It works.

Unfortunately there are exceptions to every rule and somethings/people are just too psychotic to go away. In that case, do whatever it takes to eliminate it/them. Have no mercy.

Posts: 132 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
always save some money
Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[[/qb][/QUOTE]"If you ignore it, it will go away". That's always my advice to myself. It works.
[/QB][/QUOTE]

Not good if you have cancer

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxx
Member # 8622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxx         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gyne:
[

"If you ignore it, it will go away". That's always my advice to myself. It works.
[/QB][/QUOTE]

Not good if you have cancer [/QB][/QUOTE]

How do you know?

Posts: 132 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ruby roc:

If it dont feel right it aint right. if u are doubting something, thats ur subconscious mind telling u its not cool.

also think of how ur choice will affect the future...put all feelings aside and use the brain, not the heart.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
well its none of our buisness if someone wants for us to know they have cancer its up to the user not for someone else to spill it i do not know who you talk of or maybe i do but i dont want to know leave that up to her ok .

--------------------
"Most men are accredited fools shortly after they leave the womb.”

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xxx:
If you ignore it, it will go away". That's always my advice to myself. It works.

Unfortunately there are exceptions to every rule and somethings/people are just too psychotic to go away. In that case, do whatever it takes to eliminate it/them. Have no mercy.

ROFL! Fight *IT*!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com