EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Rumor or Truth?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rumor or Truth?
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend was telling me about something she heard on the news. She said that a couple of months ago, there was an incident on Egypt Air.

Seems that the pilot was in the cabin? and noticed this little baby, that didn't move at all.

Not sure how all this happened exactly as this lady's English is limited but it seems they discovered the baby was dead.

Upon further inspection, they noticed that the babys entire abdomed was stitched up.

Who ever the man or woman was that had the baby, had opened up the entire body cavity, removed all internal organs, filled the body cavity with drugs, and then sewed the baby back up.

OK.......Did anyone else see this on the news or hear about this?

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snopes says it's false.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/drugs/deadbaby.asp

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh thats puke making [Frown] regardless
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With the dead baby that has cocaine inside him ? Sure, coming right up.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
oh thats not what i meant
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Good because I don't like cocaine or babies. Let alone dead ones.
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that is more like an Urban Legend or something. Crazy stories that pop up now and then but that are totally untrue.
It's just to scare people.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
I think that is more like an Urban Legend or something. Crazy stories that pop up now and then but that are totally untrue.
It's just to scare people.

I know DG, but isn't it strange how they personalize it, like, "I saw on the news"...dang, am going to have to have a sit down with that woman...LOL

Vader, I just wasn't googling the right terms, was searching for Egypt Air, drug smugglers. Thanks

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I googled drug baby body. [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptians love gossiping.

What a nasty story if it was true!!

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcprep66
Member # 16067

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mcprep66     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gossip is hearing something you like about someone you don't.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qmar
Member # 12602

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qmar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This rumour is years old. It was never specifically Egyptair - just told as a method of drug smugglers. I have never checked if it true or not.
Posts: 102 | From: Somewhere only we know... | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com