EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Nothing to do with Egypt.... but....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nothing to do with Egypt.... but....
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to share this..... so funny!!!
Mr M and I are down in Florida at the moment.
We were in a Bealls (Discount clothing store) this evening...
We were just checking out... there is a cry of "Help me... help me please, I can't get out" continuously from the dressing room.
Cashier, (shouting).... "You can get out"
She turns to us... rolls her eyes, and says "she's not trying!!"
Again.... "help me... please!!!"
Cashier..."Wait.... I'm with a customer"
Woman... "But I'm a customer too!!"
Cashier... "Not till you get to the checkout, you're not!!"
Woman....'I can't get to the checkout.... I'm locked in!!"
Cashier..."Well, we close at 9!!"
We told her we could wait, and to let the woman out... she grumpily stomped over, pushed open the door.... saying "You coulda got out.... I walked over here for nothing!!"
Who says customer service is dead?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Really.... you had to be there to believe it!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, maybe that door needs to get fixed!! [Big Grin]

How is Florida at the moment, mamasue? [Smile]

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god did this really happen? How could she talk like that to a customer?
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have fired her on the spot [Eek!] if she were a member of my staff
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well its Bealls baby, what do you expect? [Big Grin] Right up there with Belk, and Bells...
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamasue:
We were just checking out... there is a cry of "Help me... help me please, I can't get out" continuously from the dressing room.
We told her we could wait, and to let the woman out... she grumpily stomped over, pushed open the door.... saying "You coulda got out.... I walked over here for nothing!!"

[Big Grin]

ROFL

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiger...Florida is nice and warm...it's like Egypt..... the tourists are running around half-naked, and the locals are wrapped up in sweaters complaining of the cold!! [Smile]

7ayat.... yes it really happened.... I wouldn't have believed it unless I saw it!!! We're still laughing about it today!!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, it sounds hilarious, almost unbelievable!! [Big Grin]

And I wish I could be in Florida now. We have snow, snow, snow here... I hope you had a good rest, Mamasue. [Smile]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like warm weather but sick of it...
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Korvin's:
I like warm weather but sick of it...

Corvinous!!!! [Eek!]

Still living in Sharm?

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

OMG that was me in the changing room [Mad]
Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sharona:
quote:
!!"

OMG that was me in the changing room [Mad] [/QB]
Wow, Sharona, was it really????
I loved your wig!!!! [Big Grin]

tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sharona:
quote:
!!"

OMG that was me in the changing room [Mad]

Wow, Sharona, was it really????
I loved your wig!!!! [Big Grin] [/QB]

thanx i am thinking of a new look its fashion these days evolution is on the increase
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk91/shamani_01/monkey-tribal-funny-monkey-pictures.jpg [Big Grin] not sure about the nose .

Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Sharona... you look cuter today than you did yesterday.... but... take a tip.... lay off the blusher, and try a little more lipstick!!
Enjoy the ganja!!!!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it just me or does the ganga smoking ape look like it is a super-imposed picture of Prince Charles???
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
Is it just me or does the ganga smoking ape look like it is a super-imposed picture of Prince Charles???

Anti royalist [Mad] [Mad] [Big Grin]
jean_bean
Member # 13715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jean_bean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss Bealls....some good deals to be found there.
Posts: 1103 | From: 6th of October | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by jean_bean:
I miss Bealls....some good deals to be found there.

I love Bealls... it took me a while to get used to the coloured dots..... but, good stuff at good prices.....
Even if the customer service leaves a lot to be desired.
The checkout woman in Wal Mart was rude yesterday too...... Is it just a Florida thing?? [Confused]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com