EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Arabic translation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Arabic translation
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI!

A while ago i asked if anyone knew a good translation site from english to arabic but i can't find the thread. Does anyone know a good site? I've tried some, writing in english, translating into arabic and then back to english and it doesn't make any sense!

Thank youuuu xxxx

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry FK, I do not know any sites but I am bringing your thread up, hopefully someone can help you. Word of advice do not use Google as it is rubbish, if is something not personal and you need help translating I can help if you want
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah it is personal which is the problem.... if it was some funny crap I wanted translating I'd ask Vader to do it [Wink] Thanks xx
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude f*ck you too. [Smile]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

hahaha cheers dude!
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you explain in pictures?

ooo ooo heiroglyphics (wine spelling!)

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

hahaha no i cant explain in pictures!
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just trying to help.

Can you both join French lessons and communicate that way?

Joking aside, I have never found a reliable site!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

well that was bloody helpful.... [Wink] xxxx

I think i'll just use any old site and sound like a crazy nut! [Big Grin]

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www2.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html

this is the one i use when i cant understand a few things...its hard to find a good one however because the way they word theyre sentences are completely different thats why it always comes out all jacked up.
and some things they just DONT have arabic words for. like they may have something like one of our words but not the actual meaning and thats another reason.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Hey, I asked a question about sand boarding once and your answer was hardly helpful fatty [Wink]
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

sand and board = loads of building SAND and ironing BOARD.......

what more could you want!

MD... that site makes less sense than the others [Frown] thanks though.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Yes, your advice was about as helpful as most of the advice given on here [Big Grin] You got an A* though for using good humour [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com