EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Turn on Dream 2 now

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Turn on Dream 2 now
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You will see Ahmed the boy HH posted about on tv now
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god! He was telling about how he was in a house with 100 (family) when the house was bombed. There were 20 killed and most others severely injured.

He was choking back tears saying how he hoped someone would come to help them, as the chickens and dogs were starting to eat the dead bodies..

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahmed who?

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

quote:
Originally posted by ??????????:
Ahmed who?

The boy that was at the Sheik Zayid Hospital. He was in an ambulance as they were interviewing him, so they must be transporting him to another hospital.
Laura
Member # 879

They are now showing Al Dameer Al Arabi.....if your eyes are still dry, this one will make you weep.
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great they done it!! [Cool]

Ahmed went to the Palestinian Hospital in Masr El Gedida if anyone wants to visit him.

The animals were starving too and eating the corpses. [Frown] horrific!

We couldn't promise Ahmed's dad much but we did promise him we would do everything we could to get the media to call him to tell his story to the world.

His story has gone International now and if you think YOU sitting at home can't make a difference in this war, think again [Wink] .

You can.

We did.

The people here, on ES behind the scenes who are making it happen.
[Cool]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shred of hope .............
Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bless you all for the good work you are doing.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com