EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » for Shanta / HH - urgent

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: for Shanta / HH - urgent
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shanta, is HH back from the Sinai?

I know shes very busy - but ive been copied into an email to her from Hilary (Sheffield Palestinian Solidarity Campaign group) - she's bene in touch with a journalist working for the Times in Jerusalem, and he wants to follow up the stories/photos re the Israelies denying use of phospherous.

thanks
Dawn

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
huh?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dawn, pm me anything I missed while inbox was full please.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they know what I mean

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
PM'd Ayisha

thanks

--------------------
free palestine

Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Dawn,
just got back and not had a chance yet to read anything in PM, e mail or here. I will spend an hour catching up.
Please pass my e mail onto the contact in Jerusalem and I will get back to them ( you have my e mail dontcha) [Wink]

The press were at the hospital doing a story for TV and I have 2 reporters still to sort out for coverage.
I am trying to fit it all in.

Decided to go to Sinai yesterday partly personal, partly fact finding mission.

It was a very surreal experience looking at the mountians of Sinai and imagining just across them was the Gaza Strip. Lots of haze and smoke lay in a low cloud and I was wondering if this was from Gaza itself??? God knows.
It was a strange feeling to be so close yet so cut off from what was happening just a few 100km away.
The journey really shook me to think that bombs were being dropped the other side of that mountain and here was I sitting in the car eating a banana and listening to James Blunt...........
We done what we had to do in the South and stayed overnight and decided to do a little tour on the way back. Strange to see the road signs with my own eyes for Al Arish. Wanted to drive over to Arish to feel a bit closer and to really gather facts and ............well I don't really know what to be honest. I just felt so helpless knowing it was just over that mountain.
At the Arish turn off we really thought about travelling up there and I was desperate to speak to Amr Kakhy and .........well just say something.......try to get something on TV from just a everyday foreigner, but the blockades and checkpoints were very strict and every time they saw me the foreigner we had to pull over , be searched and we were asked why were were heading in that direction.............then we got the text to check ES and the interview for the media,
so in the end we decided to leave it be. No point driving just to be turned back by police was there?...... and I have stuff to do back here and things to arrange that can't really wait now.

I am going to reply to my mail and catch up and just want to say to all the 'soldiers' out there battling behind the scenes [Wink]
God bless you all.

You are the 'BEST'

[Cool]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com