EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Nose Rings?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nose Rings?
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anybody happen to know where I could buy a nose ring in Cairo?

Or would it be possible to just take a picture to a silversmith and have him make one?

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naive Mohy el din abou el ezz mohandiseen

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember an X-GF did it at home, she was so crazy that she did it to herself at home!

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Dalia, do you mean that???

http://onthefarm.e2bn.org/library/1191149897/dscf2948.jpg

[Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramses nemesis
Member # 4125

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Ramses nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Hey, Dalia, do you mean that???

http://onthefarm.e2bn.org/library/1191149897/dscf2948.jpg

[Big Grin]

ROTFL !!!!!!! that was mega funny
Posts: 444 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian7:
Naive Mohy el din abou el ezz mohandiseen

Thanks. Do you happen to know which kinds they have?

quote:
Originally posted by Gaza:
I remember an X-GF did it at home, she was so crazy that she did it to herself at home!

A pretty stupid thing to do. [Roll Eyes]

I didn't ask for a place to get my nose pierced, I just want to buy a piece of jewelry.

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xblueskyx
Member # 12289

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xblueskyx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just buy some ear-rings, they do the job and you get 2 for the price of 1,
Posts: 426 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Dalia means nose studs, the stems are too long in earrings.
I had a friend in Hurghada who bought ear studs, then had the jeweller cut and file the stems.... it worked perfectly for her.

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xblueskyx
Member # 12289

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xblueskyx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes cutting them would be ok, you can also just bend the stem, most nose studs are like that anyway, but depending how big your nose is you may not have to do anything lol
Posts: 426 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Yes, if I wanted a stud I could buy some earrings and have them altered. But I was looking for a small ring ...
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i could send you some of mine, all i use is a small diamond stud, the rings were getting caught on all the people i hug at work [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ramses nemesis:
ROTFL !!!!!!! that was mega funny

Mega lame. [Roll Eyes]

Mickey, thanks for the kind offer. [Smile] But that would be too much trouble, I'm sure I'll find one sooner or later. I have a friend visiting from Germany soon and will ask her to bring me one.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com