EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » diet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: diet
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good, fast and effective diets are needed. if u know any.

thanks

Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hungerstrike.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown]

--------------------
sorsor_onair@hotmail.com

Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Effective diets?? A combination between healthy food (lots of fruit and vegetables) and sporting.
Even if you are not sportive and you just walk (not difficult ehh?? [Wink] ), try to know your heartbeat frequency.

Example; for a woman 220 minus age
suppose you are 40
220 - 40 = 180

take 65 % up till 75 % of this

heartbeat between 120 and 140

If you walk 60 minutes a day, you will see the difference on your scales in no time.

You also have to pay attention to what you eat. No chips, no French fries, no greasy things.
But: don't exaggerate and certainly don't starve yourself!! Try to diminish your dinner. Have a rich breakfast, even a nice lunch but eat less in the evenings.

I think you want to hear about a crash diet [Wink] to lose a few kilos immediately, right??
Crash diets are not healthy but one is effective if it is urgent. [Wink]
It is called the soup-diet (you can look it up on 'google'). If you like soup, this is an advantage. [Razz] [Razz]

You make the soup and you combine it each day with something else. First day: you can eat all sorts of fruit except banannas + the soup.
You never feel hungry.
Second day: all vegetables + the soup
etc, etc.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fast diets are not effective in the long run. Before long you get the lost kilos back because you didn't change your eating habits. So change them - for good. And no, it doesn't mean you have to stop eating candy or anything else - NO. Eat everything you want, but healthy, candy now and then is fine. The point is that if you eat less than you need to you will loose weight. But not fast. Because it's not giving you permanent results. Most women know this, by experience! But yes, it does matter what you eat, so if you really eat very unhealthy way you need to check you daily menu.

And one mistake most weight watchers are doing is cutting fat. That's wrong way. Body needs GOOD fats and the amount is surprisingly high. Good fats: avocado, nuts, sunflower oil, olive oil...You also need to have more good fats than bad fats (bad fats you get from cheese, milk, butter etc.)

Last: if you add a lot of excercise to your diet, do not just weigh yourself. Muscles weigh more than fat. I know a lady who was trying to lose weight, she kind of did, but her weight actually didn't go down. But her waist for example was 10 cm less than in the beginning. She got more muscles by excercising. Use mainly measurement tape! Similar also happened to me, so I know from experience.

Diets are for people who want to suffer and why anyone want to do that. Losing weight can be a bit of fun, it happens the same time when you LIVE your life.

Re candy and sweets etc: anything that happens approximitely once a week does not ruin your "diet". Moderation is of course the key word too.

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramses nemesis
Member # 4125

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramses nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sorsor:

thanks

huh!! who needs a diet. Fat is Fab, size zero sucks.
Nothing's sexier than a woman who's bits jiggle and wiggle when she sways on her ways, lol.

(tut tut, dirty Ramses!!!)

Posts: 444 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ramses nemesis:
quote:
Originally posted by sorsor:

thanks

huh!! who needs a diet. Fat is Fab, size zero sucks.
Nothing's sexier than a woman who's bits jiggle and wiggle when she sways on her ways, lol.

(tut tut, dirty Ramses!!!)

jiggle is fine and dandy but wobbling is not...
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CairoStudent   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are better ways to lose weight, but if this is for a special occasion or something, I recommend the Master Cleanse. Do a google.

--------------------
BLAME CANADA

Posts: 214 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never say diet: Learn to love your shape

MIMI SPENCER on the small things about eating, cheating and dressing that add up to a big difference: web page

Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.cabbage-soup-diet.com/recipe.html
this sounds real good ,DG

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What desertir and cloudberry say are the correct,proven ways,but the quickest method you can depouf [Big Grin] or desinflate yourself a bit is by totally going off of all carbohydrates as much as possible.
That means in short,you will be consuming ONLY meats,fish,eggs,cheeses,even some fatty ones.All exclusively protein diet.
It will work for a while,even if after you get off this you will eventually can regain your lost weight.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's diet doctor to the stars. Now, in a new book, Dr Jana Klauer shares her secrets and reveals how, incredibly, you can drop a dress size in just three days

How the rich get thin

Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
# Go to a website like http://www.acaloriecounter.com/, caloriescount.org, or FitDay.com to see how many calories are in all the foods you're eating and then you're going to add up all those calories to get the total number of calories you're eating for each day and after you've done that...
# Go here & use this weight loss calculator to see if you're eating the right amount of calories each day to lose weight and...

http://www.nowloss.com/cant-lose-weight.htm

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lost 8stone in 6months on lighter life diet!!
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5 and a half stone in 5 months [Big Grin] with SW
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pure sand diet.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
5 and a half stone in 5 months [Big Grin] with SW

I have just started this diet..lost 2lbs in 1 week, it has made me start to think about what I am eating. Amazingly I thought that I would miss all the junk that I used to eat, crisps, chips, sweets etc but I haven't.

I enjoy the class stucture because no one wants to be a failure in front of others [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I also once lost a considerable amount of weight - yes, it was clearly noticeable to the eye [Big Grin] (18kg in 6 months)!
And I just tried to eat much less but didn't cut out on things drastically. I do the very same thing today if I want to lose extra kilos + exercise more.

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com