EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Feeling stressed today

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feeling stressed today
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm feeling very stressed and down today. Anyone else? Let's whinge together. [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me me me!! [Big Grin] you want some of my happy pills? x

whats up?

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7ayat.... 2 cures....
1... Drag hubby to the movies and see 'Slumdog Millionaire' Great movie....it'll cheer you up.

2...Make chocolate-covered stawberries... and eat the lot, before your husband gets home.

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamasue:
7ayat.... 2 cures....
1... Drag hubby to the movies and see 'Slumdog Millionaire' Great movie....it'll cheer you up.

2...Make chocolate-covered stawberries... and eat the lot, before your husband gets home.

maybe better to go see "Confessions of a Shopaholic" . . . although "Slumdog" is a quite good movie with a "feel good" ending.

I second the chocolate-covered strawberries . . . but just the strawberries will give you a nice sugar high . . . if you like strawberries . . . if you don't, then go for the chocolate [Wink]

FYI, I am too busy with work to spend any time whining (the U.S. version of whinging).

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
me me me!! [Big Grin] you want some of my happy pills? x

whats up?

Yes I do!

Yeah some happy pills pleasssssee! I'm just a bit stressed because I've had some problems for a couple of years now and I'm worried that it will never go away.

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mamasue:
7ayat.... 2 cures....

If anything I eat toooo much chocolate! I have watched slumdog and read the book too, which is great! I'm now reading "we need to talk about kevin," which is not helping my mood in any way. Very scary actually!
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do the deed, smoke some weed.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get some dope... live in hope
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
Get some dope... live in hope

Just Say No To Drugs....

werent u ever taught that in school sweety??

http://www.grandprofile.com/Myspace_Comments/Causes_Comments/Misc_Cause_Comments/images/Say-No-To-Drugs.gif

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Vader-:
Do the deed, smoke some weed.

Ya lahwi! Drugs????

On another note, I've always found that smoking shisha is a great stress release. It's a very unhealthy way of beating the stress, but my God is works wonders!

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True that. Same for smoking and weed.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
serenesky
Member # 16453

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for serenesky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the best thing is to find some one to give u massage, but as far as i know it is malreputated here in egypt, unfortunately massage equal to pros...
Posts: 20 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com