EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » I need someone to fix my computer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I need someone to fix my computer
JinJin
Member # 14821

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JinJin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know of a good computer mohandes ? I am sick of paying money, the guys come and spend ages and when they leave, they have made even more problems on my PC. Not to mention the last guy who fixed my printer. He arrived in a brand new creme suit and of course decided to shake up the ink cartridges so he was covered in black ink and so was my office. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I even tried Compume today but totally useless as nobody answers the phone.
Posts: 83 | From: Egypt | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amr, our mod, would be an excellent candidate to solve your computer problems but I guess he's too busy these days! But perhaps you should still try to contact him.

quote:
Originally posted by JinJin:
He arrived in a brand new creme suit and of course decided to shake up the ink cartridges so he was covered in black ink and so was my office.

Lol that's sooo Egypt..... love it!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Jin Jin

Tell what is your problem , may i can help
(i will give you the instruction how to fix it )

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhhhhhhh by the way Compume is MORE THAN EXPENSIVE , i saw their esteemed price list
Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all .With the printer issue you need to check if you have installed the printer drivers? If that dont work probably best to do a reinstall of your system.This will get all the crap of your pc e.g spyware etc.Make sure you back up all your data before reformat. It can be a nightmare if you are not sure what you are doing.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com