EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » hairdressers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hairdressers
carolleb
Member # 16608

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for carolleb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok first question is this, does everyone on this forum live in cairo or does anyone live in alex, where im going may 15th.
2nd this is for the ladies
do they have any decent hairdressers in alex, does anyone know/
would be really grateful if you did could you let me know.
carolle.

Posts: 3 | From: presently turkey | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a place in San Stefano Mall that is good (and expensive), but I can't remember the name of it. You should find it on the mall directory.

I lived in Alex for 3 months last year, but am living in Cairo now. I know a good place in Cairo though.

Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Churchlady
Member # 16445

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Churchlady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What hairdresser is good in Cairo?

--------------------
Church Lady

Posts: 66 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carolleb
Member # 16608

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for carolleb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks girls its a help, I will check it out myself when I get there, which will be friday 15th arrive.
just about sorted out now but theres always something you forget to do.

--------------------
carolle b

Posts: 3 | From: presently turkey | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptmom:
What hairdresser is good in Cairo?

I just went a few days ago...it is in Mohandiseen - a place called Prive. The guy running the place in from Lebanon. It's the first good haircut I've had so far in Cairo. They do great coloring work, too. My sister in law gets her coloring there. Message me if you want the address and phone number.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mum and I will make a trip there next month Mini so you better be confident about him [Wink]

Could you send us the info please. [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Ok - I will send it.
I am the most difficult person to please with a haircut. I have horror stories of my first 2 experiences with Egyptian salons. I went for six months without a trim determined to wait till we went to Florida in December to get my haircut. Thought I was going to have to fly home again for another one, but my sister in law took me to this place.

I will just post it on here in case anyone else wants to try it:

Prive
Beauty Salon for Men and Women
2 Ramez St., Off Shehab St., Mohandessin
Tel: 02 333 55 259
Mobile: 010 222 2720

It's on the second floor of the building so not easy to see from the street.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a haircut back in the UK and I was told they have damaged my hair here. I serioulsy had Edward Scissorhands 'cut' it the last time!

I will definately give your guy a go as I am so picky as well..

Cheers

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
The thing I really liked about him was he LISTENED to what I wanted. I told him no layers and I got no layers. With other people when I have said no layers I end up with them.
croatia
Member # 16638

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for croatia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi people,
i am comeing to Cairo 29/05/09
i would realy be tankfull if u can tell me few names or mail adresses of hair salones and also some good cosmetic salons with waxing and massages!
tnx

--------------------
rina klaric

Posts: 3 | From: croatia,split | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com