EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Were Would You Like to Inmigrate?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Were Would You Like to Inmigrate?
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...if it was your choice and money or/and family situation wasnt and issue?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 20 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anywhere where it doesnt bloody rain - the relentless heavy torrential type
Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kazakhstan...I want to meet Borat.

Seriously, my husband and I would like to live in Argentina for a while.

But me personally, I don't like hot or tropical places. I like cold, damp places and lots of mountains. Switzerland is a possibility. Or maybe Eastern Europe.

Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scotland is for you mini !
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Scotland is for you mini !

I would love it no doubt. And I love bagpipes, too. Good suggestion - I will take it under advisement. [Smile]

I wonder how my husband will look in a kilt?

Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Ministry of Common Sense:

get him to put long socks on and pull up his galabaya to his knees you will get an idea then [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by The Ministry of Common Sense:

get him to put long socks on and pull up his galabaya to his knees you will get an idea then [Big Grin]
Well he does not own a galabaya...maybe my bathrobe would work [Eek!]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes that will be fine. Need long wooly socks now and one of your small handbags round his waist and dangling to protect his 'bits' as he cant wear any undies with a kilt [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have met an Egyptian in a kilt actually. It was years ago at a Burns supper. He looked good in it! He contacted Tamer when he found out that the Egyptian population in the town had doubled [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HandsUpHandsDown
Member # 15410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HandsUpHandsDown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turkey! But I don't like living in one place too long...so I'd probably be better backpacking across the world. [Big Grin]
Posts: 246 | From: but one life to live | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
somewhere tropical

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am already here!

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Italy! My dream home would be somewhere in Italy near the water but with a view to die for!
Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ministry: you want to live somewhere cold and damp????? you can have my house [Frown]
Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dawn-Bev*:
Ministry: you want to live somewhere cold and damp????? you can have my house [Frown]

mine too. looks like we are having a cool summer..i loved arizona.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
so much for my new (and bloody expensive) roof - the guttering is leaking, its like listening to chinese water torture

bloody builders!
[Embarrassed]

Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
quote:

I am one of those people who actually enjoys the rain. Not so sure about the leaky roof though...but what I wouldn't give for a good thunderstorm right now. Believe it or not it was thundering and lightening here in Cairo last night - but not a drop of rain.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
oohhh I would PAY for a good thunderstorm right now!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
noooooooooooooooooooooooo - you can this one for free!!!!!!!

I'll swop anyday

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes a thunderstorm, or just rain can be a relieve. The pressured hot atmosphere during the day, then first the wind swells, the air turns dark, flashes, thunder and then...rain. After the rain the air feels different because of positive iones, fresh, clean.
But there also are the long grey days, dark imminent cloudy air, when rain is just cold, and it feels chilly.
Different kind of rains here...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
i dont mind the short bursts of refreshing type - after a hot spell, its just the long relentless downpours, grey dark skies, its like November ........... I find it so depressing
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
quote:
i dont mind the short bursts of refreshing type - after a hot spell, its just the long relentless downpours, grey dark skies, its like November ........... I find it so depressing

Fall in New England was my favorite. October and November my favorite months. Where do you live exactly - I will consider the trade [Smile]
Amr Mostafa
Member # 16692

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amr Mostafa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U.S or Canada
Posts: 7 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HandsUpHandsDown:
Turkey! But I don't like living in one place too long...so I'd probably be better backpacking across the world. [Big Grin]

Istanbul is so nice
Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LatinaLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i choos caribian but i luv any latina cuntry its psdise hard to choos wich one [Big Grin]
Posts: 95 | From: Masr | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Italy!!!
Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Portugal
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com