EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » what is the frigging reason? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: what is the frigging reason?
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Thanks tina..you're mostly welcome to join me at the beach..here it is.

http://i41.tinypic.com/jg6451.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/2nulrmx.jpg

Never mind if its empty, I was on a week day and its usually calm there, on the week ends its moderately populated.

i think i might get naughty but thanks for the invite sweety..
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, you better watch out, grandma can get nasty [Smile]

--------------------
"Behind every great fortune,there is a crime!"
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for messenger         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks tina..you're mostly welcome to join me at the beach..here it is.

http://i41.tinypic.com/jg6451.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/2nulrmx.jpg

Never mind if its empty, I was on a week day and its usually calm there, on the week ends its moderately populated.

I don't quit get where on the north coast that is.
What are thos mountains in the second pictures?

Posts: 406 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's talking about his apartment in Ain Sukhna that's why.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its still a nice apartment though

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lucky Luciano:
Did i hit the spot? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Do you wanna know who is "wining"?
all you have to do is read one of your old posts about crying all the time because Waleed is ignored your ugly ass? [Big Grin]
and all the women here were trying to comfort you except you were mean as hell! ya opened a can of warms didn't ya?
oh, BTW, did you mean whining? [Big Grin]

Yanni, I love you! Can I be your new best friend????

I am laughing so hard at your posts. [Smile]

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snapdragon:
quote:
all you have to do is read one of your old posts about crying all the time because Waleed is ignored your ugly ass? [Big Grin]
and all the women here were trying to comfort you except you were mean as hell! ya opened a can of warms didn't ya?

ummmm, let me think about it [Big Grin]
Of course, my pleasure....but who the f0ck is Yanni?

Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Snapdragon:
quote:

ummmm, let me think about it [Big Grin]
Of course, my pleasure....but who the f0ck is Yanni?

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for messenger         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
He's talking about his apartment in Ain Sukhna that's why.

Oh I see, I think I confused one thread with another. I thought he was talking about the north coast.
Posts: 406 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Here are some photos, the place is tiny, but good enough for week-ends, easy to maintain and keep it clean..

It looks nice and simple. [Smile]

Just bought a new bikini yesterday ... now I want to go swimming. [Frown]

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:

Just bought a new bikini yesterday ... now I want to go swimming. [Frown]

What color?? [Big Grin] Oh gosh, I guess a guy should better ask that!! [Embarrassed]

So if you don't have a membership to any sportclub in Cairo where do you go swimming?

I've been numerous times to the Safir hotel in Dokki (Midan Misaha), it was quite affordable. Entrance to use the pool incl. food was only 30 LE but that was back in the middle of the 90's.

What's out there now??

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What color??

Turquoise with some white and brown. [Cool]

quote:
So if you don't have a membership to any sportclub in Cairo where do you go swimming?

I used to go the Marriott in Zamalek sometimes, but don't like going there in summer when you have the leering Gulf guys hanging out at the pool. And the price for day use is quite outrageous by now.

But I prefer swimming in the sea anyway, been to Ayn Sukhna and Marina too. And of course the Red Sea.

But I'm not in Egypt at the moment ... way too hot right now.

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Yeah well I can understand that you fled Egypt's weather for the moment.

I found an article from '06 about swimming pool options in Cairo. You might want to look into.

http://www.thedailynewsegypt.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=2280

Ramses nemesis
Member # 4125

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramses nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Warren Buffet:

Why does every hollywood movie have a hero called JACK????
Nobody knows a man called Jack. [maybe a few little boys or ancient old grandfathers].
Is it a conspiracy comimg from the 'society to promote the use of the name Jack'?
Once you notice, it is really really weird.

of course it's a conspiracy, and guess who's behind it, the "moslems". In fact intelligence sources that can not be revealed due to "security reasons" have traced it back to some cave in Afghanistan. "Reliable" information has been obtained in Guantanamo through an effective interrogation technique known as "water boarding". This has been corroborated by equally reliable information obtained independently in Egypt, Jordan and Morroco via "extraordinary renditions" from the US.

There you go, conspiracy revealed, you have all the "facts". Now you can sleep peacefully under the watchful eye of the intelligence services.

Remember, big brother is watching you!! Welcome to the 21st century.

Posts: 444 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Yea yea, blame it all on the "Moslems"
isn't that kinda lame Mr. Ramses????
I still don't get it, what the hell does "Jack" have to do with "Moslems"??
or maybe i'm slow as grannies refer to me earlier in this thread, until explained the relationship between "Jack" and "Mohamed" i would remain puzzled at this point!!
I can only guess that the name "Jack" is easier to remember vs. Johny, Scott or even Chin ho yo from the you bangee tribe [Smile]
Oh, sorry for crying again [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com