EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Acrylic Nails / Gel Nails (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Acrylic Nails / Gel Nails
CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CairoStudent   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Ladies!

Where do you get your acrylic or gel nails done in Egypt, and how much does it cost?

Thanks ;-)

Posts: 214 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CairoStudent   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'all just stay raggedy then?

I refuse to believe I am the only high maintenance b!tch in Cairo!!

--------------------
BLAME CANADA

Posts: 214 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CairoStudent:

I refuse to believe I am the only high maintenance b!tch in Cairo!!

Are you a fat b!tch?
Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

No ... we just have naturally nice nails and don't need this artificial crap in order to feel attractive.
[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Royal Nails Beauty Center & Health Club

11 Sphinx Sq.
Mohandeseen, Giza
Tel: 02-33048843, 02-33048841, 012-7448727

Founded by Mrs. Aida Ibrahim over 18 years ago when she introduced the Egyptian market to the art of nail enhancement.

http://www.royalnails-aida.com/

Thanks to Google!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
No I am very hot

(hope u enjoyed that)

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girl, i can stick my head in your belly button!

--------------------
"Behind every great fortune,there is a crime!"
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need to work on your abs and a get on a diet, lady. [Cool]
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
Thanks for the info Tigerlilly!

I was hoping for a recommendation... and anybody have any price info?

--------------------
BLAME CANADA

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
You need to work on your abs and a get on a diet, lady. [Cool]

No, she is pregnant [Smile]
CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
Smokin hot but nice try ladies ;-)

--------------------
BLAME CANADA

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
how old are you?
i'm not a lady, i have a tool!

--------------------
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
32ddd-26-36 120lbs eat yer hearts out b!tches

--------------------
BLAME CANADA

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
32ddd-26-36 120lbs eat yer hearts out b!tches

[Smile]
can i see the face?
I would like to associate the face with those huge melons of yours

CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
My face is my best feature. No you can't see it. Unless you hang around the nail shop (above) all day tomorrow. Then u might have a chance.

--------------------
BLAME CANADA

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my .... better let Aida know already now that her store is gonna get overrun tomorrow by males who ask for acrylic nails!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
My face is my best feature. No you can't see it. Unless you hang around the nail shop (above) all day tomorrow. Then u might have a chance.

hehehehe, what if you're ugly as p!ss, you will pay for my flight back to the US?
CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
Have you been to her TL? Do you know the price? I have been paying 400le for gels when I'm in Sharm and for sure that's a rip off...

--------------------
BLAME CANADA

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I don't live in Cairo. Sorry I can't tell you anything about pricing. You gotta find that out tomorrow.
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:
eat yer hearts out b!tches

Are you for real? [Confused]

Anyone who posts a picture of their belly flab and their nipples popping out of their bra on a public board needs their head checked.

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Ummm, they need their face checked [Smile]

--------------------
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
I am the numba 1 stunna

don't hate since you can't relate baby

ps: your husband wants to get with me

--------------------
BLAME CANADA

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Oh, she wants to be a "sailsta" [Smile] ))
she talks like one anyway!
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

--------------------
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:

I wasn't being aware I had a husband. [Big Grin]

But I see ... you're one of those chicks who can't score a guy back home and get a kick out of the attention they receive from Egyptian sleezebags. [Roll Eyes]

CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
PS People call me "Princess" ... and I love it

--------------------
BLAME CANADA

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:

Proving my point. [Cool]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooo my god yall crack me up///// lol at belly flab and popping nipples... dont show vader that one.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I wasn't being aware I had a husband. [Big Grin]

But I see ... you're one of those chicks who can't score a guy back home and get a kick out of the attention they receive from Egyptian sleezebags. [Roll Eyes]

I hope you're not referring to Egyptian guys as sleazebags!! that would upset me tremendously!!
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:

No need for private messages, we can all talk here in public!
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Lucky Luciano:
I hope you're not referring to Egyptian guys as sleazebags!! that would upset me tremendously!!

Ya roo7 ommak ... so sensitive. [Roll Eyes]

Egypt is full of sleezebags who will throw the most obnoxious "compliments" at any female who crosses their path, particularly if she has white skin and blue eyes. I didn't say all Egyptian men are like this, so get over it.

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Roo7 omy? [Smile]
honestly i thought you had more class than that, but i now realize you must be one of those runaway whores from the Ghetto of Cairo?
i was actually joking about the girl that posted her picture a little while ago but because you're probably sh!tty looking you couldn't handle how hot she really is!

--------------------
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:
honestly i thought you had more class than that, but i now realize you must be one of those runaway whores from the Ghetto of Cairo?

Depends on what you define as the "ghetto of Cairo" ... [Cool]
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
I could really do without "ro7 omak" part!!
messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for messenger         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Ya roo7 ommak ... so sensitive. [Roll Eyes]

I'm not sure if you are aware that this is quite insulting. literally translated, it doesn't sound bad but the way it is used in Egypt certainly is insulting.
Posts: 406 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is CairoStudent for real? If so then we have a potential new ES stripper on our hands (a la sono...)
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being hot and sexy is about being feminine, friendly and cool at the same time. (for a woman obviously lol) BUT swearing constantly and slagging off everybody you come across is a huge put-off for most men (unless ur tryin to impress/attract a gangsta).

That is, your attitude and personality must be sexy too. This means the way you talk and the things you say. I would suggest to anyone (of either sexes) to think before they speak! I assume it's easy here being a monster since nobody can see you!

Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
Spam monster ^^^

--------------------
BLAME CANADA

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
prove you're not a monster and let us see your face!

--------------------
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
first show us your bod.

fair is fair

--------------------
BLAME CANADA

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
I did earlier i swear, you didn't see?
i think it was on a different threat, too bad you missed out!

--------------------
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Oh, i forgot to ask, are you egyptian?
because your nipples are brown!

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
which area r u cairo student so i can reccomend 1 in ur area

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian7:

[Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian7:

[Big Grin]
hey sash hoping u r fine , hehe as 4 the laugh its not me doing my nails but i wanted to know which area is she living in order to ask my female freinds and recommend a place 4 her
Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Can you hook me up with one of your females?

--------------------
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
(wtf who deleted my posts??)

I was just warning lemonspice....

GET READY!! For spam in momentous proportions!!

Cocky Boys in your INbox daily!! And they can't get enough of each other!!

--------------------
BLAME CANADA

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
hey cairo student r u still searching a salon 4 ur nails ,if yes plz tell me which area so i recommend u a place

--------------------
islam

lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spam GAY inbox to my email daily?? WOO-HOO !!
Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by current:
literally translated, it doesn't sound bad but the way it is used in Egypt certainly is insulting.

And it was meant to be.

It really irritates me when people, like the poster I was referring to, see nothing wrong in being rude and insulting for no reason, but then start crying wolf if they feel someone else stepped on their toes. My comment about sleezebags was not aimed at him, neither was I referring to Egyptian men as a whole, I think that was quite obvious. So why get all dramatic and whine about feeling upset?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
(wtf who deleted my posts??)

Looks like Amr is still alive after all! I was worried!!! [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com