EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » OT: Okay....... Florida here I come!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: Okay....... Florida here I come!!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright it's time to say goodbye, I still gotta pack some more things and get ready for the big trip.

I will miss this forum, its members (the nice and the not so nice ones [Wink] , I hope you stay safe and I see you all again in about three weeks.

Take care everybody!! [Smile] [Smile]

PS: The News Section is closed for now. [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wish y a lovely trip Tigerlilly ,all the forum will be missing u too

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a great time Tiger.... and give my love to Mickey Mouse!!! [Smile]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a great trip. Get me one of thoose Mickey Mouse hats please [Smile]
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a nice vacation, Tiger! You're NOT going to miss the rainshowers and thunderstorms! Take care...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello girls!! We made it to Miami yeah!!! [Smile]

It's now shortly after 5 p.m. and we don't feel any jetlag yet. So we gonna check out the area, get a bite to eat and go shopping a little.

It's so hot here I really didn't expect that. Well I am gonna keep you updated in a couple of days. See you!! TL [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TL ! Didn't you know that Florida in summer is like Kuwait !?? But anyway the dress code is more relaxed, so I guess you can wear the least coverings all day and avoid the sun and humidity as much as you can.. [Smile]
HAVE A BRILLIANT VACATION ! [Cool]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy every minute of your holidays!! [Smile]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

[Smile]

is hubby retired now?

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Hello girls!! We made it to Miami yeah!!! [Smile]

It's now shortly after 5 p.m. and we don't feel any jetlag yet. So we gonna check out the area, get a bite to eat and go shopping a little.

It's so hot here I really didn't expect that. Well I am gonna keep you updated in a couple of days. See you!! TL [Wink]

good u made it safe.. call me...
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good morning everybody!!

Well yesterday was a pretty busy day for us. We planned on going to Miami Metro Zoo but figured out it was too hot for that (lol Dzosser, Kuwait weather! [Wink] ) and since the area is quite big too exhausting for us. So we ended up shopping instead - which I never say never to. [Big Grin] Finally we found a Walmart, went to a partystore and spent too much money in Toys 'R Us. Ahhh it's great here.

We checked out Ocean Drive on Miami Beach and I found Downtown Miami to be very impressive with all these skyscrapers. I can honestly say this city is clean!! Ended up in a Denny's Restaurant for lunch and after that back in the swimmingpool of our hotel. Lol I think this was the best part of the day.

Oh no actually not. In the evening we went south of Miami again and drove from Coconut Grove (where we are currently staying) to Cutler Bay. There is this road called Old Cutler Road which I think has the most beautiful mansions with subtropical plants and trees in this area. It was almost driving through a jungle, just amazing, everywhere these trees:

http://www.floridastateparks.org/hughtaylorbirch/images/visitors/HTB-GiantBanyanTree-RandyGardner.jpg

Has anyone ever seen Banyan trees?? I think I want an house there!! [Smile]

Miami is very nice. It did rain now on both days in the afternoon which is good though for human beings, plants and trees. I also had the impression that about every second person here speaks Spanish. Am I right??

Well today after breakfast we are off to West Palm Beach to meet up with family members and we gonna stay there for two days.

Take care all for now. I'll post later again. [Smile]

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiger the Cubans have taken over Miami, make sure you buy some Cuban music and go see them perform in all those typical latino bars, which must be everywhere.
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
call me sweety its cheaper here in the us than in germany.. lol
i loved yr voice yr accent was cool. my voice is just a plain southern girl accent from louisiana.well i hope yall are safe tell the hubby hi.. and kiss the kids. be safe peace sweety..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tiger - sounds like your enjoying life overthere.

Im of to Spain in 2 weeks on the 25.07.09

Check out the casa we rented [Smile]

http://sv.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11b42ro&s=3

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful casa Tibe.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Yes isnt it??? It looks like paradise on earth. Our own house with the large terasse and our own swimmingpool. Kiddos will love it and so will the mr. and I. Sunset on that terasse with a glass of whitewine ahhhh [Smile]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:

i am so jealous ,i want to come with you [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:

i am so jealous ,i want to come with you [Wink]
Thats okay - anytime - mi casa es su casa [Big Grin]

one more for you:
http://i32.tinypic.com/2utlno4.jpg

The hobby room:
http://i29.tinypic.com/am8x38.jpg

[Big Grin]

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks gorgeous, Tibe.... and right on the sea too!!!
Have fun!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Thanks - im looking at the pictures 10 times a day and have even put 1 like a wallpaper on my computer [Smile]

Hope pictures doesnt lie.... [Embarrassed]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hello everyone!! [Smile]

Tina, sorry I totally forgot but I am gonna link up with you by phone when I am back in Miami in two days. We just completed several days in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area and let me tell you all it's been an awesome experience. I absolutely love it here!! We've drove yesterday down the Gulf Boulevard which is mostly a tourist destination but also offers beautiful villas to look at.

Orlando was crazy, too many people yet so much to do (I mostly went shopping - what else!! [Smile] ) and it's truly way too hot to do anything outside. We literally wasted yesterday 100 bucks cause we decided to leave the Tampa Zoo after less than half an hour. Too much humidity, too many mosquitos (boy did I learn my lesson!) it was torture to walk anywhere outside. But it's been more than good for us here, hotels are great, kids get to do lots of swimming and I am enjoying eating all different kinds of food. [Big Grin]

My husband and I are so thrilled with this vacaction as we planned it out ourselves and it turned out even better than we originally thought. Perhaps it helps to be constantly on the move vs. than to stay in one place with the daily same routine. This morning we will drive to Fort Myers and the following day we'll pick up my SIL in West Palm Beach and return together to Miami Beach.

We'll be staying at the Alexander Hotel, if anyone wants to check it out, here is the website of it:
http://www.alexanderhotel.com/

Let me tell you the hotel is located in one of Miami's best locations. It's right on the beach on Collins Avenue on one side and from the entrance you can see an island with very expensive villas where all kind of stars and other famous people live.

Really really it's been awesome so far, if I posted some pics they wouldn't do any justice. And let me tell you I am not looking forward of coming back to Germany, no definitely I am not.

Hubby will go off on Monday and visit our little beauties for the first time. He'll forward them many presents and we also made a photo album of our family. I hope he brings back some good news about their health and photos, I am so anxious. Luckily I am not a weak person so you won't catch me crying and if I do I cry in my pillow sometimes late at night. The wait has been so hard and it's not over for another long time.

Well I'll talk to you in a couple of days. Florida is just marvelous, amazing, breath-taking, absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Tibe, enjoy a wonderful holiday in case we won't link up before you are going with your family on vacation. Lol I want a 'hobbyroom' like this! Have fun!! [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com