EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » WARNING! In Egypt you can get pregnant from using the pool.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WARNING! In Egypt you can get pregnant from using the pool.
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Polish woman has filed a lawsuit against an Egyptian hotel after claiming her teenage daughter got pregnant from using the pool.

[Wink]
Magdalena Kwiatkowska claims her 13-year-old daughter conceived from a stray sperm floating in the hotel’s mixed-sex pool after she took a dip, the Sun reports. The hotel was not named.

The teen returned to Poland from holiday expecting a baby. Kwiatkowska said her daughter did not meet any boys while she was in Egypt.

Tourist authorities in Warsaw confirmed the complaint. The mother is seeking compensation from the hotel.

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BULL BULL BULL, never heard of!!
it's Hassan the animator, sad to say, teenagers these days do evil stuff, i have a feeling she did it and she enjoyed every minute of it!!!

--------------------
"Behind every great fortune,there is a crime!"
Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anatomically it's impossible, unless she has sex in the pool. Funny detail is her name: Magdalena...
Nevertheless, a thirteen year old girl has become pregnant by somebody. Even if she still denies that there is a father, there will be a man/boy knowing that he probably is that father.
What shall he do?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can you say such a thing? Hassan would never do such a thing! He was too busy attentively doing his job [courting his 83 year-old potential future wife to bother with a 13 year-old (who hasn't amassed enough wealth to get his attention and doesn't know how to fill out a visa application anyway)], so leave him be.
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for one the sperm never had swimming lessons in public pools.it would die. and 2 them stray fucers would have gotten every women in that pool.. u know damn well that little tramp screwed mohmed,or ahmed, or whom ever.. while mommy and daddy were sleepin..noone can believe this crap.. its impossible cas the clorine would kill the sperm... i would order a dna for every ahole at the pool to prove how crazy my mama was...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Luciano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:
How can you say such a thing? Hassan would never do such a thing! He was too busy attentively doing his job [courting his 83 year-old potential future wife to bother with a 13 year-old (who hasn't amassed enough wealth to get his attention and doesn't know how to fill out a visa application anyway)], so leave him be.

While he was fooling around with grandma a tiny swimmer must've slipped and made it's way where it doesn't need to be [Mad]
Poor little girl!
Just FYI, pre-cum contains sperms and can get women pregnant without even penetration, just a simple foreplay enough to do it. So guys out there wrap that rascal!

Posts: 380 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't be to sure! When you Google on: "Hassan did it", you'll get the next results:
1. Unstoppable Hassan did it again
2. The camel and Hassan
3. Hassan becomes clean about Vytorin
4. Our dear Hassan and his poor muslim education
5. Sweety Hassan's profile on Yedda
6. Hassan is head over heels in love
7. How sincere is Hassan?
8. The rise and fall of Hassan [Smile]

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lucky Luciano:
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:

While he was fooling around with grandma a tiny swimmer must've slipped and made it's way where it doesn't need to be [Mad]
Poor little girl!
Just FYI, pre-cum contains sperms and can get women pregnant without even penetration, just a simple foreplay enough to do it. So guys out there wrap that rascal!

But not in a pool. The upwards pressure of the water closes the entrance. (Otherwise women would be filled with water after swimming)
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If 'Magdalena' is still a 'virgin', then was it a 'ghost' that got her pregnant ? Jesus, I don't believe this story. [Eek!]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Did you know there were holy goasts in Egyptian hotelpools? My husband already forbid me to swim in Egyptian pools, and always keep my badingsuit on [Razz]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Questionmarks:
Did you know there were holy goasts in Egyptian hotelpools? My husband already forbid me to swim in Egyptian pools, and always keep my badingsuit on [Razz]

Why ?? Do you usually keep your bathing suit off ??! [Confused]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
I don't know why. Maybe it's his imagenation, haha.

--------------------

messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for messenger         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:

Why ?? Do you usually keep your bathing suit off ??! [Confused]

Good question.
Posts: 406 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
A Polish woman has filed a lawsuit against an Egyptian hotel after claiming her teenage daughter got pregnant from using the pool.

[Wink]
Magdalena Kwiatkowska claims her 13-year-old daughter conceived from a stray sperm floating in the hotel’s mixed-sex pool after she took a dip, the Sun reports. The hotel was not named.

The teen returned to Poland from holiday expecting a baby. Kwiatkowska said her daughter did not meet any boys while she was in Egypt.

Tourist authorities in Warsaw confirmed the complaint. The mother is seeking compensation from the hotel.

Perhapes it was an artificial sperm!!
Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
If 'Magdalena' is still a 'virgin', then was it a 'ghost' that got her pregnant ? Jesus, I don't believe this story. [Eek!]

if shes a virgin then i think their jesus is comming back for round 2 .. if she is a virgin so am i...but hahahaha this woman is funny claimung all this crap..
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tina kamal:
if shes a virgin then i think their jesus is comming back for round 2 .. if she is a virgin so am i...but hahahaha this woman is funny claimung all this crap..

Yeah, well 'round 2' ain't about swimming pool virgins, its about serious $hit like kicking the anti-christ in the nuts and the Apocalypse and stuff like that baby. [Big Grin]

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:

Do you call this humongous birth control thing a "badingsuit"?? [Big Grin]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Don't get it. What's a humongous birth control thing?

--------------------

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
Don't get it. What's a humongous birth control thing?

ask Tina, she will tell you [Smile]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Lol! Why? Is it so embarrasing? And why do you expect me to wear that?

--------------------

Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
I'm just messing with [Smile]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
That's what he was afraid for, I guess... messing around Egyptians. After some searching around I saw that it was slang for extremely large. It's bad but not thát bad, Lucky! [Razz]
Lucky Luciano
Member # 16737

Member Rated:
quote:
That's what he was afraid for, I guess... messing around Egyptians. After some searching around I saw that it was slang for extremely large. It's bad but not thát bad, Lucky! [Razz]

[Cool] [Cool]
Pamela in Blue
Member # 16741

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pamela in Blue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had an egypian woman tell me if you leave a kid in a room to cry you can come back and find the kid gone and just the clothes left behind and the kid gone .
Posts: 62 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
That 'magic' superstiftion....

--------------------

Pamela in Blue
Member # 16741

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pamela in Blue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just thought she were crazy but then all her familiy agreed and insist it was truth.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pamela in Blue:
i had an egypian woman tell me if you leave a kid in a room to cry you can come back and find the kid gone and just the clothes left behind and the kid gone .

Hmm I wonder if that works with adults too? [Wink]
Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So funny reminds, me of when I saw two people bonking in the sea in Sharm and nearly choked on my snorkel. I wonder if she went home and said it must have been the sea cucumber [Big Grin]
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lucky Luciano:
quote:

Do you call this humongous birth control thing a "badingsuit"?? [Big Grin]
y ask tina how am i suppose to know?
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
So funny reminds, me of when I saw two people bonking in the sea in Sharm and nearly choked on my snorkel. I wonder if she went home and said it must have been the sea cucumber [Big Grin]

"Choked on my snorkel" [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Wink]

OMG I just read this!! Too funny!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its true!!! this happened to me! I swear I have never ever ever ever EVER been near an egyptian man!
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well this explains my first pregnany... I had always wondered. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
its true!!! this happened to me! I swear I have never ever ever ever EVER been near an egyptian man!

You were near me, liarface.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude you were at the end of one table... i was at the other...at least 9 seats away!... or should you're new career be in the porn industry?
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you serious?!
Pregnancy by a sperm in a pool!!
which means that someone has ejaculated in it!!!!!!!!!
a pool which is filled with Chlorine!!
Cholrine which kills orgasims will not kill these sperms!!
Seems impossible to me!!

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
dude you were at the end of one table... i was at the other...at least 9 seats away!... or should you're new career be in the porn industry?

Oh, so THAT's what I'm doing wrong.

-Must think up new strategy-

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slewth
Member # 16166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slewth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like egyptian super sperm got her.......NOTHING kills it...not even chlorine.
Posts: 199 | From: ...under the radar.... | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephie_ELH
Member # 16197

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephie_ELH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO Slewth, Dont tell me that! I dont want a baby till I can figure out if my husband is capable of getting me to hospital within a MONTH of going into labor! He'd probably get sidetracked by shisha lounge.
Posts: 195 | From: Nottingham, England | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leyte01
Member # 16584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for leyte01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sea cucumber did it....... LOL oh my this is so funny. An immaculate conception ah ahahahahaha.
Posts: 16 | From: Philippines | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
did she have her baby yet???and does it look like an egyptian hahahaha
the parents dont wanna face their daughter had sex on vacation just another statistic.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com