EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » You know you're an Arab if...... (extended version) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: You know you're an Arab if...... (extended version)
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE READ AND GET ANYTHING BUT OFFENDED.

1. You say "bolice", "bebsi", and "botluck" " for "police", "pepsi" and "potluck"

2. You inherited or will inherit land in your home country.

3. You brag about your kids even if they are bad.

4. Your spouse is also your first cousin.

5. Your dad eats mensef with his hands and forces his son to "join the men."

6. You own a grocery store, liquor store, or gas station.

7. You're fat and blame it on the kids, or you're bald and blame it on the stress.

8. Your aunt asks you when she can dance at your wedding.

9. You smoke as if it were your last day on earth…and you only smoke MARLBOROS.

10. You wear more cologne than deodorant.

11. You pronounce "comfortable" cun-fort-a-bull.

12. You say the letter "h" like "etch."

13. You put olive oil in and on everything and brag about how healthy it is.

14. You gossip about your own family…with members of your own family.

15. You have more than 4 kids.

16. You eat humus at least 4 times a week.

17. You cook a meal that lasts 3 days.

18. You talk crap about the abeed, but love them when they buy from you.

19. At parties, you think it's cool to dance and smoke at the same time.

20. You pity anyone who is not an Arab and think all other cultures are morally corrupt.

21. You have fruit trees in your backyard and when they are in season you live on them.

22. You don't use the word "tease" in English cause you feel weird.

23. You watch the hell out of the Arabic channel and talk crap about the rest.

24. Your father swears at you with words that effect himself.

25. You have 500, 000, 000 cousins.

26. At weddings it takes the bride and groom 4 hours to kiss all the guests.

27. You "get down" from the car instead of "getting out" of it.

28. You act like you want to pay, but in reality you hate to pay.

29. You have a gold necklace of your name written in Arabic.

30. You own and/or play a tubleh

31. Your middle name is your father's first name.

32. If you are male, you're named after your grandfather or great-grandfather.

33. You play cards till the break of dawn.

34. You never run out of bizzer.

35. You can't have a meal without Arabic bread.

36. You get offended when Americans call Arabic bread "Pita bread, "

37. If you are an Arab woman, you dye your hair an obviously fake shade of blonde that is nonexistent in nature and swear that it's natural.

38. You feel proud when someone famous or a celebrity has any Arabic blood in them.

39. You teach your American friends Arabic words (mostly bad ones) and get happy when they use them in normal conversations.

40. Your Mom has a creative nick name for you like "Susu, " Natoosheh, " or "Tuntooneh."

41. You have a difficult Arabic name to pronounce so you come up with an Americanized version of it like "Sam" or "Mike."

42. You have someone tell you your fortune through your coffee cup.

43. You love Um Kalthoom and if you don't, your dad makes you listen to her and tries to translate the words into English so you can appreciate her as much as he does.

44. Three or more relatives live in your neighborhood.

45. If you're a single Arab guy, you tell women you're a "successful businessman" or that you "own own a successful business back home" even if you're an unemployed goat herder.

46. Your favorite food is warag dawali, but you are embarrassed to tell your friends that you eat leaves for dinner.

47. You get really happy and call the whole family to the room when there is a special or documentary on Arabs or anything Arabic related on CNN or PBS.

48. You use church as a social ground to meet potential wives/husbands

49. You have a uni-brow…and if you don't, you pluck it.

50. You bump Arabic music at all times!

51. You've heard Amr Diab's "Ya Nour el Ein" 764363 times in your lifetime.

52. You get pissed when an Arab is portrayed as a terrorist in a movie.

53. You go to an Arabic restaurant, tell the owner you're an Arab, and expect to get free food.

54. Your refer to your dad's friends as Amoo.

55. Your father is a doctor or engineer.

56. You order hot tea at Chilli's.

57. You have a houka as a centerpiece in your living room.

58. You have a Persian rug in every room.

59. You have an endless supply of pistachios, dates, and pumpkin seeds.

60. You actually like yogurt drinks.

61. You either tip 2% or 50% but never 15%.

62. Your parents say you're becoming Americanized anytime you get into trouble.

63. You hug and kiss relatives you have never seen before in your life.

64. You curse at your teachers or strangers in Arabic.

65. You wonder whether a cute girl is Arabic and go up to ask her just to start a conversation

66. You have to constantly remind your American friends to take off their shoes when they enter your house.

67. You flip out when someone mistakes you for a Mexican or Indian.

68. You can spot an Arab a mile away and they have spotted at you because they keep staring.

69. You have Thanksgiving dinner with rice and "bamiyah" (STEW)

70. After a family meal, the women fight to the death over who should wash the dishes while the men sit on their behinds and discuss politics, waiting for their tea.

71. You walk down a street with Arab stores and you are trying to eavesdrop on others' Arabic conversations.

72. Your parents want you to become a doctor or engineer.

73. You use your forehead and eyebrows to point something out.

74. Your mother yells at the top of her lungs to call you to dinner even if you're in the next room.

75. You have at least thirty cousins.

76. You have a 4 cousins, an uncle, a brother-in-law and 7 friends named Mohammed.

77. You have told your kid not to walk the floor barefoot or they'll catch a cold.

78. You arrive one or two hours late to a party and think it's normal. ...all arbs are late all the time!

79. You are standing next to the largest suitcases at the Airport.

80. You talk for an hour at the front door when leaving someone's house.

81. You say bye 17 times on the phone.

82. When your parents meet strangers and talk for a few minutes, you discover they know one of your uncles back home.

83. Your parents don't realize phone connections to foreign countries have improved in the last two decades, and still scream at the top of their lungs when making long distance calls.

84. Your friends tell you to be quiet when you are on the phone with your family because now you are screaming at the top of your lungs.

85. Your mother has a minor disagreement with her (or your dad's) sister and doesn't talk to her for ten years.

86. You hide everything from your parents.

87. Your mother does everything for you if you are male.

88. You do all the housework and cooking if you are female.

89. Your relatives alone could populate a small city.

90. Everyone is a family friend

91. If you are male, you only date Westerners and even secretly get engaged to one to scare your family, until you finally end up marrying an Arabic girl.

92. If you are female, every guy you know dates Western girls who walk all over him, then when he's finally ready to get married, he comes to ask for you.

93. You avoid public places when with a member of the opposite sex, especially if there is an acquaintance within a 250 miles radius.

94. You went to a university as far away from home as possible.

95. You still came back home to live with your parents after you graduate.

96. You teach Westerners swearwords in your Arabic.

97. You always say "open the light" instead of "turn the light on"

98. You're walking out of customs with your trolley at the airport and you see at least twenty-five members of your family who have come to pick you up.

99. You go back to your parents' country and people treat you like a member of…the royal family.

100. Your parents drink 6 cups of tea a day.

101. You've had a shoe thrown at you by your mother.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow look out tl someone might get offended [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Funny! [Big Grin]

I really have another Joke about the relation that exist between the Arabs and Egyptians!!

Some day a Saudi guy insulted an Egyptian man and told him"what the fack are you !!you are just a cow !!
you eat every day beans on breakfast this is typical to what we feed cows and buffaloes! what really separate you from them ,you cow!"
here the Saudi means beans to mean Fol(Fooool)the most famous Egyptian food ever !
Now the Egyptian replies to him"The seperation between us and the cows is the red sea!!"

Yes!
beleive it or not!!

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen lists like that but are more specific, such as You know you're Egyptian when or you know you're Lebanese when. I think these lists are better because as we have just been discussing recently it is silly to lump the Arabs together because they are in actual fact quite different. So for example number 16 doesn't apply to Egyptians because humus is not a staple in our diet at all.

And 67 doesn't apply to me. I would say that 99% of Aussies think I am Indian (and that includes Indians themselves ) and I am not insulted at all, in fact I take it as a compliment, Indians are beautiful!!! [Smile]

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:
I've seen lists like that but are more specific, such as You know you're Egyptian when or you know you're Lebanese when. I think these lists are better because as we have just been discussing recently it is silly to lump the Arabs together because they are in actual fact quite different.

But it would be also silly to think that all the Egyptians are the same because they are not. And of course not everything can apply to one person. Although I believe many things on the list are indeed typical for most Egyptians, it made me smile.

Btw simply exchange in #16 the word 'humus' with 'fuul' - that should work. [Wink]

Btw, I was quite often ask in Egypt if I was Russian. Surely not a compliment. [Mad] What do you think??

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
I've seen lists like that but are more specific, such as You know you're Egyptian when or you know you're Lebanese when. I think these lists are better because as we have just been discussing recently it is silly to lump the Arabs together because they are in actual fact quite different.

But it would be also silly to think that all the Egyptians are the same because they are not. And of course not everything can apply to one person. Although I believe many things on the list are indeed typical for most Egyptians, it made me smile.

Btw simply exchange in #16 the word 'humus' with 'fuul' - that should work. [Wink]

Btw, I was quite often ask in Egypt if I was Russian. Surely not a compliment. [Mad] What do you think??

While shopping in Cairo were local ladies do,i wasn´t even asked if i was Egyptian,i was quickly spoken to in Arabic by the lady shop attendant. [Big Grin] followed by my huh? [Confused] face.
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been asked if I am Chinese... truth.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

humus and fuul are quite different Tiger [Smile]

Why do you think being asked if you are a Russian is an insult by the way? From what I know Egyptians are ok with Russians and think they are beautiful

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is becasue in Sharm el shag they are half naked and having sex with all the boys [Big Grin]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
That is becasue in Sharm el shag they are half naked and having sex with all the boys [Big Grin]

Only Russians??!

Delusional!!

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I don't recall saying only Russians!!! Where did I say only Russians... I was following the conversation you fucknig donkey!

7ayat CLEARLY stated Egyptians are ok with Russians... I stated the stereotype why... can you see how conversing works????

You really are beginning to annoy me... I have issues with stupid people you know!

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
I don't recall saying only Russians!!! Where did I say only Russians... I was following the conversation you fucknig donkey!

7ayat CLEARLY stated Egyptians are ok with Russians... I stated the stereotype why... can you see how conversing works????

You really are beginning to annoy me... I have issues with stupid people you know!

That is what I want piss you off!
Pig!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
You humour me with your stupidity and ignorance. You are obviously the village idiot.

I am just annoyed you follow me around like a pathetic puppy... can't you go play with somebody who likes you, or can't you find anybody?

The sheer fact you are an uneducated baladi boy trying to convince us otherwise is hilarious.

Please continue to make yourself look a fool... I will get the bobcorn.

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
You humour me with your stupidity and ignorance. You are obviously the village idiot.

I am just annoyed you follow me around like a pathetic puppy... can't you go play with somebody who likes you, or can't you find anybody?

The sheer fact you are an uneducated baladi boy trying to convince us otherwise is hilarious.

Please continue to make yourself look a fool... I will get the bobcorn.

I came to this topic before you ,you facken moron!
You the one tracing me fackn idiot!!
I am not trying to convince you with anything you facken pig!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
pmsl... cos omak
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
pmsl... cos omak

cos omek 3ala cos Aboky 3ala cosek ya sharmota
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
lmao... in one thread I am accused of never talking about my sex life therefore assuming I have none and then I am called a whore!!!

Oh the crazy world of ES.

I knew you were from Shubra!

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
lmao... in one thread I am accused of never talking about my sex life therefore assuming I have none and then I am called a whore!!!

Oh the crazy world of ES.

I knew you were from Shubra!

I am not from Shoubra ,facker!!
Shubra people is much cleaner and smarter than you ,facken moron!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
That is irony, right there... can you see it????

YOU call ME a moron!!! Dude, remember this is irony and your last example was not. It is quite simple really.

Ah, you call me immature... IRONIC [Wink]

catch ya later baladi boy... I am off out to socialise with some intelligent Egyptians and pass on some of the stories you have tried to tell me today [Wink] We like the laugh.

Edhak [Big Grin]

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
That is irony, right there... can you see it????

YOU call ME a moron!!! Dude, remember this is irony and your last example was not. It is quite simple really.

Ah, you call me immature... IRONIC [Wink]

catch ya later baladi boy... I am off out to socialise with some intelligent Egyptians and pass on some of the stories you have tried to tell me today [Wink] We like the laugh.

Edhak [Big Grin]

habla we masekoha Tabla
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow Akmed you did it again! mabruk. love the Arabic, does it mean what it says or is it a euphemism?

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HILL HAIRY ARSE!!!!!
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
wow Akmed you did it again! mabruk. love the Arabic, does it mean what it says or is it a euphemism?

your friend in the other thread insulted me first(bread topic)
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my god! are we back at school?
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
I am I supposed to let people insult me and people from Shoubra and tell them ok insult me and people more!!!!!!
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

i dunno, but you could use a better come back than pig and sharmota... so last season
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
i dunno, but you could use a better come back than pig and sharmota... so last season

I did not use them untill she used them,she told me cos omak and I doubt if you know what it means
and she was even in religion telling me that i am a closed minded person,and in another told me idiot ,immature,I can enumerate she started it

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened to my thread?? [Eek!] [Eek!]
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

i'm sure whatever to LF will not upset her [Big Grin] ... so why bother
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

quote:
What happened to my thread?? [Eek!] [Eek!]

lol soz tl i didn't even read the first bit [Razz]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ** Ahmad**:
she started it

Akmed you always say this [Roll Eyes]

grow up

[Razz]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:

I did not use them untill she used them,she told me cos omak and I doubt if you know what it means
and she was even in religion telling me that i am a closed minded person,and in another told me idiot ,immature,I can enumerate she started it

you said this to LF first:
"That is what I want piss you off!
Pig! "

then you said this:
"I came to this topic before you ,you facken moron!
You the one tracing me fackn idiot!!
I am not trying to convince you with anything you facken pig! "

THEN she said this:
"pmsl... cos omak " (and yes we know what it means [Wink] )

to which YOU replied with this:
"cos omek 3ala cos Aboky 3ala cosek ya sharmota "

and this:
"I am not from Shoubra ,facker!!
Shubra people is much cleaner and smarter than you ,facken moron! "

and this:
"habla we masekoha Tabla "

and now you're saying she started it? You do seem to have a lot of trouble reading things in the right order dont you [Confused]

ourluxor
Member # 15101

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ourluxor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thicko from Luxor here, I don't know what any of it means!!! And I thought my Arabic was coming on?
Posts: 430 | From: luxor | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jellies Bellies
Member # 16811

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jellies Bellies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really interesting topic such a shame it ended like that!! [Frown] Is that normal on here?
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jellies Bellies:
Really interesting topic such a shame it ended like that!! [Frown] Is that normal on here?

Yesssss....the opposite would be abnormal [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ourluxor:
Thicko from Luxor here, I don't know what any of it means!!! And I thought my Arabic was coming on?

whats a thicko?
or do u mean sicko?
heheh kidding

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Guys it ended up like this because this is ES. That's how topics always end.

It's like how Egyptians are always surprised when the summers are hot, they go "I can't believvvve how hot it is, or oh my god, the heat is just bizarre I've never seen anything like that!!!" and people Egypt's been simmering hot for more than seven thousand years, where is the element of surprise here? [Smile]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Sharm el shag

Good one!! [Big Grin]
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

It's like how Egyptians are always surprised when the summers are hot, they go "I can't believvvve how hot it is, or oh my god, the heat is just bizarre I've never seen anything like that!!!" and people Egypt's been simmering hot for more than seven thousand years, where is the element of surprise here? [Smile]

Ha that's so true. People in New York used to get surprised when it would get cold and snow in the winter.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahmad shouldn't be upset since this is part of his ES training to acquire his certified membership. 'The spartan baby in the hot sun test' must be taken to the utermost I guess. [Frown] [Wink]
Ma3lesh we've all been through this name calling thing somewhere on this forum, mine was mainly with King on the Religious threads, I think I was able to send him off to the Ancient Egypt threads and spare myself and Ayisha a lot of crap, UT is still hovering though, but she's somewhat contained.
Ayisha and Ahmad are doing most of the Religious mental acrobats for the moment. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Dzosser, UT is immune, she passed all tests with flying colours and just sticks her fingers in her ears now and carries on [Big Grin] Gotta admire her for that [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I think Akmed fell out with me in religious threads now [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:

[Big Grin]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
¨¨Ahmad shouldn't be upset since this is part of his ES training to acquire his certified membership. 'The spartan baby in the hot sun test' must be taken to the utermost I guess. ¨

Totally agree,Dsozzer.Ahmad is sweating his ES Certificate,though he´s still needs to go thru the more advanced ES inmersion phase yet. [Big Grin]

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Know what people!!!
I never in my daily life insulted a man or a woman !
I am making a lot of sins in this forum [Big Grin]
and no one has ever insulted me!
Ah!!!This forum........
@Ayesha
Is there any religious debate I am not aware of?!

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
to Add:
And this ut needs more attention from me!
She do not reply to me!
She only post new topics and never reply to my posts!
My best time is when she said"NEVER MIND"lollll
The problem I am not going to post from next Tuesday till 22/8 ,and the most problem of all is when School begins!!! this will be very big issue for me ,since in I stay at university from around 8:30 am to 7 pm !
Big issue!!

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
to Add:
And this ut needs more attention from me!
She do not reply to me!
She only post new topics and never reply to my posts!
My best time is when she said"NEVER MIND"lollll
The problem I am not going to post from next Tuesday till 22/8 ,and the most problem of all is when School begins!!! this will be very big issue for me ,since in I stay at university from around 8:30 am to 7 pm !
Big issue!!

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Btw, I went through my 'insane period (or phase)' on this forum, Ahmad - right after I joined. [Wink]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:
Btw, I went through my 'insane period (or phase)' on this forum, Ahmad - right after I joined. [Wink]

It is my habbit to take a look at the forum every day at 6 ,7 or 8 am in the morning after I pray ,so I am in my best mental state of mind,but guess what,suddenly I see Satan dancing on the screen of my laptop!
Hope this ends so soon! [Wink] [Razz]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

The problem I am not going to post from next Tuesday till 22/8

YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

*dances all round ES* [Razz]

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

The problem I am not going to post from next Tuesday till 22/8

YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

*dances all round ES* [Razz]

When the cat is away ,the mice will play [Wink]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com