EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » new to hurghada, seeking friends

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: new to hurghada, seeking friends
pjanoo
Member # 16918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pjanoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

I just moved to Hurghada for work after living in Cairo for a year, and I don't know anyone here. I'm on my own which makes it really hard to meet people, and as a single woman it's really hard to go out to clubs... I feel like an idiot on my own. Is there anyone here living in Hurghada?

Posts: 14 | From: Hurghada, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmmmm
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GM44
Member # 13971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GM44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.spotredsea.com/newsletter/issue247/img/lotus%20flyer.jpg

this is an older flyer, I suggest to write an email first.

Posts: 264 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really you should have realized by now that for a single woman it ain't difficult to meet people in Egypt - you just have to get out of your place and explore.

Enjoy Hurghada. How long are you planning on staying there?? Personally I like Cairo way more, so many different things to do.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pjanoo
Member # 16918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pjanoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Really you should have realized by now that for a single woman it ain't difficult to meet people in Egypt - you just have to get out of your place and explore.

Enjoy Hurghada. How long are you planning on staying there?? Personally I like Cairo way more, so many different things to do.

Actually I find it extremely hard to meet people here, because they are either tourists who are about to leave, or they are Egyptian guys who think I will sleep with them.

I plan to stay forever in Hurghada, depending on what happens next in my life of course. I liked Cairo a lot but I had a lot of health problems there, and I missed the beach, so I moved.

Ministry: you know it's me right?? [Wink]

Posts: 14 | From: Hurghada, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pjanoo:
quote:

Actually I find it extremely hard to meet people here, because they are either tourists who are about to leave, or they are Egyptian guys who think I will sleep with them.

I plan to stay forever in Hurghada, depending on what happens next in my life of course. I liked Cairo a lot but I had a lot of health problems there, and I missed the beach, so I moved.

I knew it was you right away. Who else could it be...

I have little to no internet access here. Just at a wifi place.

I certainly hope you are a single woman. What a surprise...Egyptian men wanting to sleep with you!!! When did that happen? [Confused]

Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goodgood
Member # 16946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goodgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what health problem do you have?
Posts: 4 | From: Cairo Egypt | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lucky2008
Member # 14860

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lucky2008     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Pjanoo,

I am a female living in Hurghada so if you want to meet up for a drink or go clubbing it would be nice. Don't want to leave my number here so email me on wat_je_ook_doet@hotmail.com and we take it from there.....

Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Ministry of Common Sense:
quote:
quote:

I knew it was you right away. Who else could it be...

I have little to no internet access here. Just at a wifi place.

I certainly hope you are a single woman. What a surprise...Egyptian men wanting to sleep with you!!! When did that happen? [Confused]

Boo... [Wink]

Being a single women I understand what you mean... most folk here are either tourists or married to guys who work here and their clubbing days are behind them. I have joined websites looking for friends of similar age and circumstance and have made a good social circle now.

Persevere... if you come to Cairo give me a shout and we can hit some bars and enjoy the nightlife. Hey, I haven't had a hol for 2 weeks, I may just come join you for a weekend and have some fun.
[Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MAmer
Member # 17048

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MAmer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pjanoo:
[QB] Hey everyone,

I just moved to Hurghada for work after living in Cairo for a almost 2 years too, and i'm looking for new friend cuz it's really hard to make it with out friends out there, so I'm Amer live in hurghada my EMail jordon_jtf@yahoo.com if you are interested :-)

Posts: 1 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karro
Member # 17742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey everyone,

I just moved to Hurghada for work after living in Cairo for a year, and I don't know anyone here. I'm on my own which makes it really hard to meet people, and as a single woman it's really hard to go out to clubs... I feel like an idiot on my own. Is there anyone here living in Hurghada?

Posts: 2 | From: hurghada | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karro
Member # 17742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey everyone,

hi it would be nice if we can know each others
Posts: 2 | From: hurghada | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com