EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » gay man pretending to be straight

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: gay man pretending to be straight
safarah
Member # 16845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for safarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I joined this site just to get some info from Egyptians living at home in Egypt. I want to find out about gay and bisexual Egyptian men.How to know if your husband is gay. I am married to an Egyptian and I am a bit suspicious. Please .. this is serious... I really want to know. I think I married 1.
Posts: 19 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for messenger         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are no gays in Egypt
Posts: 406 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fact
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salamanco
Member # 13595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salamanco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes
Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
safarah
Member # 16845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for safarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes... Messenger.. I believe you. Right !!!!! I may have been dumb enough to marry one but not SO dumb to believe you.....
...and they are people too ....I am not a hater ...but I am against lies and deceit.

Posts: 19 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for messenger         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's his name? You can easily tell from his name as Gay men always have sissy names and they are not Muslims.
Posts: 406 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
$sonomod$
Member # 16818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for $sonomod$     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by messenger:

unless the man is a gymnast then he's definitely a gaywad.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You will never know.

Accept that is the best answer you're going to get and move on.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by $sonomod$:
quote:

unless the man is a gymnast then he's definitely a gaywad.
You should know looney tunes
Puke [Eek!] [Eek!] you back, you have no shame and you are a disgrace
[Eek!] [Eek!]

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

hahaha and i suppose there is not prostitutes in egypt i know there are no gays in usa and no prosties as well.. keep tellin yrself that..
and there may not be any more gays cas the stupid egyptian popos kill gays or put them in prison.. dude get a life look here..

http://www.gayegypt.com/

and here
http://www.egyptiancock.com/

yr clueless and u so need to educate yrself on yr own country.. there is gay people in every country i dont care what they say u cant tell me otherwise...

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairoexpat
Member # 1023

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairoexpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most Egyptian men are bisexual, “unspoken“. It’s just the way things are, just like having 4 wife’s, they are always on the hunt for a new receptacle . The important thing to remember is who is on top or who is mounting who. This is inbreed to them when they are children. Egyptian men see nothing wrong in giving it to another man. However to be the receiver “bottom man” is consider gay or being female. Most if not all Egyptian women are cut and receive little if no satisfaction from ordinary sexual intercourse. Therefore Arab men and women proffer oral & anal sex because it stimulates them more then vaginal intercourse. It just the way things are in a Muslim country.
Posts: 133 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukthoughtful
Member # 17000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukthoughtful     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cairoexpat:
Most Egyptian men are bisexual, “unspoken“. It’s just the way things are, just like having 4 wife’s, they are always on the hunt for a new receptacle . The important thing to remember is who is on top or who is mounting who. This is inbreed to them when they are children. Egyptian men see nothing wrong in giving it to another man. However to be the receiver “bottom man” is consider gay or being female.

I am wondering what gives them this idea??
Posts: 71 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:

hahaha and i suppose there is not prostitutes in egypt i know there are no gays in usa and no prosties as well.. keep tellin yrself that..
and there may not be any more gays cas the stupid egyptian popos kill gays or put them in prison.. dude get a life look here..

and here

yr clueless and u so need to educate yrself on yr own country.. there is gay people in every country i dont care what they say u cant tell me otherwise...

I think we were being sarcastic sweetie, there are gays all over the shop but the denial in Egypt by some is so big it is hilarious.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukthoughtful
Member # 17000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukthoughtful     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:

and here

I think we were being sarcastic sweetie, there are gays all over the shop but the denial in Egypt by some is so big it is hilarious.
Agreed. denial is not only a river.... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 71 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sarcastic me hell no never lolol
yes i was being sarcastic cas walid also told me they have no gays and prostitutes but what he doesnt see doesnt make it so..some hard core egyptians close their eyes and minds to gays and prosties.. so there for to them they do not exist.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Oh there are no prostitutes.. nor is there a marriage paper called zawag al-'urfi to give pros an Islamic cover... it is all in out minds [Wink]

Prostitutes here make me laugh, they dress really badly and look dirty yet think they look fabulous! I wouldn't touch one with a dirty stick!

cairoexpat
Member # 1023

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairoexpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are prostitutes “Sharmutas” in Egypt. A young lady 14-20 will cost LE100-150 “$20-$30“, an older one will cost more, but they are not as good. Like any country in economical hardship, Egyptians need money, Which under the current regime is always factor. And that’s why the rich Arabs come to Egypt. Most Egyptians will prostitute themselves for little or no money, it all depends what they need and have in their hands at the end of the day. It’s life! No more no less.
Posts: 133 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I usually see gulf guys with the whores but if you go in Harrys bar in the Marriott there are many african whores in there as well now. well known pick up joint.

But naturally, we are lying, there are no prostitutes in Egypt!!!

Like pros globally, it is their livlihood.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Oh there are no prostitutes.. nor is there a marriage paper called zawag al-'urfi to give pros an Islamic cover... it is all in out minds [Wink]

Prostitutes here make me laugh, they dress really badly and look dirty yet think they look fabulous! I wouldn't touch one with a dirty stick!

hahah 2 pounds a phuck huh???
hahahahahaha i dont know how to do yr money pound sign from my computer..

at least the prosties dont have depression men always pay high prices in usa.

cairoexpat
Member # 1023

Rate Member
Tina,

Most Egyptians have no idea what good hygiene is. It’s just their culture, can’t blame them for something they were never taught. For me, I take them home and wash them down like a dog, I just hose them off.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
None of my friends have bad hygiene [Eek!] Nothing cultural about not being able to wash properly and wear deoderant and anti-perspirant, maybe it is a cash flow thing but stuff all to do with culture!
messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cairoexpat:
Most Egyptian men are bisexual, “unspoken“. It’s just the way things are, just like having 4 wife’s, they are always on the hunt for a new receptacle . The important thing to remember is who is on top or who is mounting who. This is inbreed to them when they are children. Egyptian men see nothing wrong in giving it to another man. However to be the receiver “bottom man” is consider gay or being female. Most if not all Egyptian women are cut and receive little if no satisfaction from ordinary sexual intercourse. Therefore Arab men and women proffer oral & anal sex because it stimulates them more then vaginal intercourse. It just the way things are in a Muslim country.

I feel sorry for you people living in a country and getting to know only gigolos, crooks and gays. [Big Grin] It say a lot about a person.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
[Big Grin] thank hell below I am not in that catagory and am just here loving the weather [Big Grin] I also have an inate gaydar.... beep beep beep, no one gets by undetected.

Besides, there are so many ex-pats here it would be so easy for a tourist to find a guy from their own culture and background and live here without all the hassle. Thousands upon thousands of them. Some sad lonely old dudes as well who would love a young woman to spoil.

messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
quote:
Some sad lonely old dudes as well who would love a young woman to spoil.

I hear you. Nothing like a sad lonely old dude to please a woman [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I would rather be single if the option was being with a bastard or an old git.
messenger
Member # 15059

Rate Member
"Git is a fast, scalable, distributed revision control system with an unusually rich command set that provides both high-level operations and full access to internals." [Confused]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Git is a relatively mild[1] slang term used in British English to denote a silly, incompetent, stupid, annoying, or childish person[2] . It is usually used as an insult, more severe than twit but less severe than a true profanity like wanker or arsehole,[1] and may often be used affectionately between friends

[Big Grin]

My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a gay community in Egypt but its not as big as in American or Europe or even some arab and gulf countries, i heard that some egyptians pretend to be gays so they can get a greenacrd or something while they are straight like an arrow!
Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

absolutely! But many of the Egyptian men do sleep with gay men. [Wink]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

absolutely! But many of the Egyptian men do sleep with gay men. [Wink]
Oh sure, the men aren't gay but their boyfriends are [Wink]

There are loads of gay men here, it is just the narrow mindness and homophobia by the masses keeps them in hiding. Telling you now, my gaydar is on fire in some places [Wink]

safarah
Member # 16845

Rate Member
Yes....I seriously believe it....he is gay. I hope he will be able to admit it one day. Maybe he will come out of the CLOSET in a big way and find PEACE within himself....Of course that is why he desperately wanted to live in the United States.
ukthoughtful
Member # 17000

Member Rated:
I still don't get what makes them think the 'giver' is not homosexual. This explains a lot. For someone in the west this is really strange.
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what best thing to put him in a small test, while sitting together watching TV switch to a gay channel or play a DVD for 2 men kissing only then you will be able to tell from his first impression and reaction about it and the first world to come out from his mouth!
Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dayumn! From my last impression of this forum, i had it this was "lowdown Egy men vs. naive Western Women" and Egyptian men dogged ("old", "desperate", "dissed") British/Western women on this site, not the other way 'round.

Y'all just teein off on 'em.

I definitely think the female clitoral circumcision and the Hijabi conservatively dressed culture, etc, only drives the attention the female form gets and only drives the immaturity in certain individuals.

quote:
Originally posted by ukthoughtful:
I still don't get what makes them think the 'giver' is not homosexual. This explains a lot. For someone in the west this is really strange.

For the same reason that, for a heterosexual pair, giving hed (oral) in the U.S. and incases doing it in any other position than missionary were illegal and considered sodomy a.k.a. automatically homo.
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com