EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » We Love u Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We Love u Egypt
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love too open a topic what u love the most in Egypt ?

4 me everything in Egypt is the best
even what ppl see as a negative fact , i still love it and although i love travelling and exploring other cultures . i cant live outside Egypt 4 a long time

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmmmm

the best i love in Egypt

it is the smell of it's country side !

80 years uncle Muhammed cooking his tea on fire

el 7aga Fatma when she wakes up 5 am to feed her chicken.

Sa3d beta3 el foul in shoubra ,,when he asked you in the very early morning if you want your foul with virus C or without ? [Smile]

i love this people

--------------------
The only way for evil to prevail, is for good men to stand by and do nothing

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The fact that it's alife 24/7, always something going on, always something happening. The chaotic traffic, the people busy trying to make some pounds,and the way they try to do that.
Most of all I like the women.Most of the women I've met are having a difficult life with hard expierences, but they are always fair and friendly.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the happiness in Egyptians' eyes.

I love their sense of humour

I love their being proud with Turkish background and their saying proudly 'my grand father/mother is Turkish'

I love Cairo

[Smile]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we love turkish specially Ragab Tayeb Ordoghan [Smile]
but we love Egypt more

--------------------
The only way for evil to prevail, is for good men to stand by and do nothing

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://video.aol.ca/video-detail/egypt-salam-ya-balady/3032607774
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the way many Egyptians go out of their way to help,even if that means returning a pricey camera left inside a taxi,or walking along the border of a flat from a neighboor´s window in the 11th floor just to enter your place to pick up the key you left forgotten inside.
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really do miss everything about Egypt. When I used to study I sometimes pulled all nighters and would go sit in the balcony at dawn and watch as the city woke up. People would start streaming out to the mosque, sometimes with little children. Then the newspaper guy would walk from building to building and roll each newspaper and throw it in the balcony of each level and he never missed lol! I love the family time and the feel of having a community around. Australia is a lonely place, Egypt is not. I love the hustle and bustle, the way things never close, the way the city is alive all night. I love how Egyptians go out every day even in the middle of the week and not have to wait for the weekends to have fun and enjoy themselves. I love that people can go out and have 100% fun without a drop of alcohol. They do not need it to feel interesting or find other people interesting lol. I love how life changes in the summer and people go for entire weeks to the beachside. I love our beaches and the fresca you eat on the beaches and just the joy of being together. I love the local cafes and the sounds of people laughing and talking loudly and the music blaring from cars as they zoom by. I love how warm the people are and how easy it is to make friends. I love how the locals are spontaneous and you do not need to tell someone a whole month before that you want to meet up. You can literally arrange something an hour before if you want. There is so much to love. People told me that when I move to the West I will hate Egypt. But the opposite has actually happened. I just love and appreciate the country even more. The one thing I miss is the warmth of the people. Australians no matter what they say are very reserved, there is this weird wall that people have around them and you are not allowed to cross. I hate that wall.
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever is the matter with Egypt,i Thank the good lord,that we have a lovely country like our motherland,i lived close to 40 years away in Tropical africa,America and now Europe,But inspite of all the 'Araf' we face in the traffic jams,lousy govt workers,beggers,hawkers,parking officers,potholes,donkey&horse manure,kamikazi mircobuses,I LOVE YOU MAMA EGYPT! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

P:S:Iam Really lonely in cairo,anyone free to meet?

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the food.

I love the beaches and the laid back atmosphere.

I love driving through Hurghada at night - sitting at the backseat of a taxi listen to arabic music - feeling the warm summer evening brease aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh i miss Egypt.

I love the way egyptian always plays with and teases kids.

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roslin
Member # 17304

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for roslin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the smells....

I love the warmth and the laughter of the people....

I love hearing the call to prayer....

I love the 'buzz' and how alive u feel whilst in Egypt...

The sun..the heat..the Nile.

I miss Egypt x

Posts: 11 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot the sweets, I miss mahalabiya, om ali and sa7lab [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The beautiful sunsets [Smile]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
the naps after lunch [Smile]
Ford Prefect (not perfect)
Member # 9338

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ford Prefect (not perfect)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptians are cool, the cafe's are great, and the sunsets are beautiful. [Big Grin]
Posts: 409 | From: Betelgeuse | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG3-Vr_Wj88
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Ford .. the Egyptian people are so wonderful and kind. The shisha cafes are so good to walk past...I lived for 3 weeks over one and I never got tired of the dominoes clicking and clacking and the wonderful aroma of the different tobaccos! and the sunsets were something to behold.

I would love to come back...I miss the calls to pray also. They were a comfort to me even thought I didn't understand a word..i understood the meaning.

Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Nice description of Egypt Sherry [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com