EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » does any one regret moving to egypt?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: does any one regret moving to egypt?
zarry
Member # 17151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please tell me any problems u have encountered?
Posts: 23 | From: uk | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooh how long have you got? [Big Grin]

There are problems for anyone moving to any country zarry, especially if the culture and climate are very different to what you know in your home country.

For me, the heat can be difficult to cope with for as long as it is hot, which is about 8 months of the year. there are naturally problems with shopping until you learn the language. For me its been frustrating that I cant find which shops will sell what item, like screws and nails and a drill, silly things you know where to go back home but here its very different.

I dont regret moving though and i wouldnt go back.......at least until next summer [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are people with and without regrets, isn't that logical? Having regrets after making such a decision is so personally, and has to do with all kind of circumstances and factors.
I don't think any answer would be something to rely on, because your situation will be different. When somebody else has regrets, doesn't have to mean you will have regrets, even when the circumstances are alike it doesn't need to be so.
So, I don't think this is a good question. Problems are there to be solved, and thats dependant on your situation, not on somebody elses...
Asking this question does mean you want to be prepared on all kind of circumstances, or that you are doubting, that you are not sure you're making a good decision.
Imagine yourself the worse possible what can happen, and what solutions there will be for you. If that means that there is no way back, indeed you have reasons to worry.
Succes!

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good points QM, things are different for each person. Thing is to look at it all as an adventure!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Questionmarks:

So, I don't think this is a good question. Problems are there to be solved, and thats dependant on your situation, not on somebody elses...

[Roll Eyes] Of course it is a very good question.
And of course it will vary from one person to another [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] but that doesn't mean we won't learn form other people experience.

Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Hassan
Member # 15069

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Hassan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have only 1 regret moving here and thats the education of my children. Everything else is fine. The majority of people who return back to their country of origin, is mainly because of the standard of education.

--------------------
MRS HASSAN

Posts: 129 | From: In the land of plenty | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarry
Member # 17151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my question was to learn from others experience, so i think my question was a good one< if u dont like it thrn dont reply
Posts: 23 | From: uk | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zarry:
my question was to learn from others experience, so i think my question was a good one< if u dont like it thrn dont reply

[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A good heart these days is hard to find, haha. Christmas holidays, new members, new questions, new attitudes. Merry Christmas!

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarry
Member # 17151

Rate Member
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO QM !!!!!!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com