EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » in search of a cook

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: in search of a cook
rema
Member # 17322

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi,

iam in search of a cook who is familiar with indian cuisine.......help me pls

Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GBA
Member # 14862

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck, I have been trying to recruit a chef for nearly a year! The people we have interviewed know how to boil an egg and cook pasta, but that is the limit of it.

If you find any good chefs - let me know

Posts: 140 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know a very good chef here in Egypt. Can you both pm me some info so I can forward it on please. He is British with many years international experience.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why did I see it ' in search for a cock' ?

I need eye glasses

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rema:
hi,

iam in search of a cook who is familiar with indian cuisine.......help me pls

Rema,

Import him. Find someone who is open minded, westerner friendly and desperately wants out of India or whereever he/she lives for air and perspective!

You can ad Egyptian staff in other areas of your business, but you need to feel secure that this cook/chef understands you completely and appreciates your establishment.

I wouldn't consider it being unfaithful to Egypt, besides it might serve Egypt to have an authentic cook.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate Indian cuisine.. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com