EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » such as life (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: such as life
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
life.

i enjoyed my life since i was a kid. i used to do everything that came into my mind. small things used to make me happy watching a movie, shopping, going out with my friends or even chatting with others. i considered my self one of the happiest people on earth. BUT, i lost this feeling a year ago and i dont know why or how this happened to me. unfortunatly, nothing makes me happy now. i lost the old me. nothing is intresting for me anymore. i hate doing the things that i used to enjoy. Guys, any advice or recommendation? do you think this is normal or i am having a major problem that i need to fix?

Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See a psychologist. You sound depressed. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its a reality everyone faces as they get older. i do not like all the same things i use to do as well.and when u get older u will look back and see people doping what u use to day and u will think damn they are stupid.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are actually living in Saudi as your location says,i wouldn´t blame you.Never been there,and doubt that i´ll ever be,but have talked to some that are working there and everything they talk about is permeated by your same feeling. [Frown]

You are obviously depressed since as you say you have felt like that for a year.A person is diagnosed as clinically depressed if the same feelings of hopelessness you describe,plus more others last for at least 2 weeks and more.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont know how old you are but could it be mid life crisis? i know ...i am going through it now.it somehow takes over you with out even telling ya.but i know it is temporary .there are alot of things i dont want to do like i use to..but i just said this will not get to me, so i push to do them.
are you going thru a depression maybe?

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
its a reality everyone faces as they get older. i do not like all the same things i use to do as well.and when u get older u will look back and see people doping what u use to day and u will think damn they are stupid.

Noo,Tina,by no means getting older means becoming depressed.Sadly,ive seen children not even reached their teens depressed,and during last year have read of 2 children commiting suicide. [Frown]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i dont think its about age i am turning 27 soon. i did my masters and now i am working in a good place. my manager is a good one. its not about depression i guess its more about changed intrest

--------------------
sorsor_onair@hotmail.com

Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sorsor:
well i dont think its about age i am turning 27 soon. i did my masters and now i am working in a good place. my manager is a good one. its not about depression i guess its more about changed intrest

But again,are you currently living in Saudi?Not being nosey,but are you alone living by yourself there?
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i am living with my family there

--------------------
sorsor_onair@hotmail.com

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
yeah i am living with my family there

Im aware by other´s tales that there´s not much to do in Saudi,but have you tried contacting with other Egyptians working and living in Saudi as you are?Facebook could be a good source.You can check or even try to open a group to reunite those Egys living and working in Saudi.
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
There you go.

http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?v=info&ref=search&gid=20791514237

sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
well thats a good idea,i should try that

--------------------
sorsor_onair@hotmail.com

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
well thats a good idea,i should try that

Good luck!!! [Smile]
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
thank you so much. i am really bored in here dahhh

--------------------
sorsor_onair@hotmail.com

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you move to another country Sorsor?
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
dont know how old you are but could it be mid life crisis? i know ...i am going through it now.it somehow takes over you with out even telling ya.but i know it is temporary .there are alot of things i dont want to do like i use to..but i just said this will not get to me, so i push to do them.
are you going thru a depression maybe?

micky did u grow a dick hun
?? we have medopause not mid life crises....hahaha jokin just had to say it

awww he is having home sickness dont worry it will last the rest of ur life until u go home and feel free.i have felt that way since i moved to iowa. i still miss my home in louisiana and my friends.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
if i want to move i have to move for a reason. i tried to do so, i lived in Australia for two years then i had to come back [Frown] .

--------------------
sorsor_onair@hotmail.com

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you Arab / Muslima ?
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
yep

--------------------
sorsor_onair@hotmail.com

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

But again,are you currently living in Saudi?Not being nosey,but are you alone living by yourself there?
I've known folks who have been relocated to P.R. and had an open mind only to be utterly disappointed and become depressed.

KSA is what it is, if sorsor was happy two years ago KSA hasn't changed that much, it cannot be the location.

If KSA is supposed to be the worst place on earth for women does that explain why Finland has the highest rate of adult suicides before middle age?

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You finally realized that life as an adult sucks.

Men get this when their children learn dad is kinda boring and out of date and that women no longer flirt with them.

Women get like that women they body goes to hell and they start wearing "women sizes" or that its difficult as hell to climax.

Your just smarter to figure out earlier that life as an adult is full of responsibilities and that little "suburban pick me ups" aren't going to bandaid the boredom.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babamubarak
Member # 17328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babamubarak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:
quote:

I've known folks who have been relocated to P.R. and had an open mind only to be utterly disappointed and become depressed.
Puerto Rico? [Big Grin]
Posts: 111 | From: Masr | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Men get this when their children learn dad is kinda boring and out of date and that women no longer flirt with them.

Women get like that women they body goes to hell and they start wearing "women sizes" or that its difficult as hell to climax.

Speaking from experience? [Razz] [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah def she does!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
quote:
quote:

I've been the same size since I was 15.

I adore sex, you are the username who only wants sex under "molly ringwald" criteria.

But then again I am able to enjoy loads of dating, have an open mind and I am able to attract quality men.

You entrapped the only guy you ever dated, and when he was done with you, you went off to find your third world equivilant.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
if i want to move i have to move for a reason. i tried to do so, i lived in Australia for two years then i had to come back [Frown] .

Is your name Adel?
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorsor, how about if you come to Australia again to do a Masters or something?
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

But then again I am able to enjoy loads of dating, have an open mind and I am able to attract quality men.

You was this chubby as a child too??? Shame on your mother for feeding y louzy dood as a child.

Nobody inhere question that y love sex with multiple partners since we all seen your pusssy pics. I hope its okay if some of us doesnt want to put our vagina on the internet????

Quality men??? [Confused] hahahahaha y must be kidding???? The men y attract is after 1 thing and 1 thing only!!!! And it isnt your great personality!!!!! Is that quality men in your standards??? Then we have different standards.
Try to keep a quality man and regain contact with your daugther. That would be something to brag about insted of bragging about being a whore.... [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You was this chubby as a child too??? Shame on your mother for feeding y louzy dood as a child.

Nobody inhere question that y love sex with multiple partners since we all seen your pusssy pics. I hope its okay if some of us doesnt want to put our vagina on the internet????

Quality men??? [Confused] hahahahaha y must be kidding???? The men y attract is after 1 thing and 1 thing only!!!! And it isnt your great personality!!!!! Is that quality men in your standards??? Then we have different standards.
Try to keep a quality man and regain contact with your daugther. That would be something to brag about insted of bragging about being a whore.... [Roll Eyes]

hahaha u made me spit out my fucin tea.. that was funny as hell.. hahahahaha i needed a good laugh
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

she still has puppy fat at her age?

Quality men? is the man who freaked when she got pregnant and screamed he would go to hell for inpregnating a kafir a quality man? the man who sent their kid to be raised by his muslim family in Egypt away from the kafir he married for a visa, thats quality man? From what is posted here by sono she has quantity, not quality. [Wink]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Agree A - spreeding legs everytime a dog walks by is not a great qualification - its something every woman can do but luckily most women have selfrespect and dignity. Sex can also be very much enjoyed with a beloved partner. My experience [Wink]
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People .she is living in Jeddah

IT is JEDDAH

do you know what this means ?!

I love Jeddah [Smile]

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Rahala:

IT is JEDDAH

I love Jeddah [Smile]

Silly boy..sure i read she lived in Jeddah,Saudi Arabia,even asked if she was still there.
As usual you only read the latest post and never bother thru the whole thread. [Roll Eyes]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

I love Jeddah [Smile]

Are you in love with your granny or what??!! [Roll Eyes]
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grow a garden... [Smile]

I am planing a garden and also planing to build a chicken coop and raise chickens this summer. It sounds like me that you need to set new things to accomplish.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
Grow a garden... [Smile]

I am planing a garden and also planing to build a chicken coop and raise chickens this summer. It sounds like me that you need to set new things to accomplish.

good luck of- gold....i love doing that and grow my own herb garden...cause you know me the fresher the better
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Grow a garden... [Smile]

Yeah Chef Mick will come and prepare some nice dishes once the chicken will be FAT enough. [Big Grin] And we'll all come to eat!!!! [Smile]
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are welcome to come but I am afraid we will be dinning on eggs and veggies. I asked the youngun about raising some of the chickens to eat and he wasn't too keen on that idea.

The plan is to get Araucanas (which lay colored eggs) and Road Island Reds. Right now I think we will get 6 of each. I am going to check to see if we can have a rooster here as well. eeek, I'm so excited!!

Do you have an herb garden Micky? Any advice? I already have rosemary, and also have had great success with Italian parsley, basil, and chives.

I for sure want to grow everything I need for a salsa. I would also like to grow squash and cantaloupe but have had bad luck with these here because of cut worms.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
yes i do ...i have basil, thyme , lemon thyme , chives , rosemary , sage, oregano ,choc mint , spearmint, lemon bomb.and parsley ...they all grow great here,,,the rosemary oregano , thyme and sage come back every year
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
I am going to check to see if we can have a rooster here as well.

Lol, I guess you don't need an alarm-clock then any longer!! [Big Grin]
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
loooooooooooool i am sure i am not ADEL.

as for the new accoplishments i guess its a good idea.

any suggestions for new accomplishments.i already did my masters i will not do a new one

--------------------
sorsor_onair@hotmail.com

sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
accompishments, accomplishments, accomplishments.
i can include work in that part. i can include PHD but its not in my plans in the coming 2 years. what else can we include here. btw, i was reading in a very nice book for tawfeik el hakkim, its name is "3asah el 7akim" you will love this book guys

--------------------
sorsor_onair@hotmail.com

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

IT is JEDDAH

I love Jeddah [Smile]

Silly boy..sure i read she lived in Jeddah,Saudi Arabia,even asked if she was still there.
As usual you only read the latest post and never bother thru the whole thread. [Roll Eyes]

I read the thread but still did not know what does my reply have to do with your intelligent reply ?!

Saudi Arabia has some wonderful places like Jeddah ,Riyadh ,Abha (I was in Abha),Madina,Mecca...

You do not find a lot of stupidity in Jeddah ,I like its people ,besides you can do a lot of things while you are there

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

I love Jeddah [Smile]

Are you in love with your granny or what??!! [Roll Eyes]
so smart indeed [Roll Eyes]
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my friends lived in Dahran, KSA in 90s and she told me that she enjoyed living there and she was able to go out without scarf.
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

IT is JEDDAH

I love Jeddah [Smile]

I read the thread but still did not know what does my reply have to do with your intelligent reply ?!

Saudi Arabia has some wonderful places like Jeddah ,Riyadh ,Abha (I was in Abha),Madina,Mecca...

You do not find a lot of stupidity in Jeddah ,I like its people ,besides you can do a lot of things while you are there

Yeahh,sure,Saudi Arabia:the ultimate vacation-travel destination. [Roll Eyes]
Unless is for religious or work reasons i doubt anyone would consider this place visitor worthy.I dont need it for any of the 2 reasons mentioned.

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:
One of my friends lived in Dahran, KSA in 90s and she told me that she enjoyed living there and she was able to go out without scarf.

yes , a lot of people in Jeddah and Ryiadh do that .

I saw that .

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:

An abaya is obligatory, a headscarf isn't.

I have one friend who grew up there and enjoyed her childhood, but of course she lived in an expat area. Everyone else I know who visited KSA or lived there thought it was the most awful place on earth.

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Some that happen to be working/living there say you are never the same once you have lived in Saudi....to the worst,of course.That is the most depressing and mind boggling place ever.
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

IT is JEDDAH

I love Jeddah [Smile]

Yeahh,sure,Saudi Arabia:the ultimate vacation-travel destination. [Roll Eyes]
Unless is for religious or work reasons i doubt anyone would consider this place visitor worthy.I dont need it for any of the 2 reasons mentioned.

Well then why don't you just **** off and leave the rest alone. You don't like Egypt, you don't like Saudi Arabia you don't like people in general, go kill your self and get it over with.
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com