EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Anyone know of any international language schools that are hiring

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone know of any international language schools that are hiring
55555egypt55555
Member # 17380

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 55555egypt55555     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know of any schools that have any positions open right now for native English speakers from the United States? The person has a degree and has experience in teaching and will be in Egypt later in the spring or summer. I think she is looking more to be hired for next school year.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nora
Member # 807

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could check the vacancies section of the schools' sites.

You can find a list of intl schoools in Egypt here:

http://www.english-schools.org/egypt/

Posts: 537 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Hassan
Member # 15069

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Hassan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 55555egypt55555:
Does anyone know of any schools that have any positions open right now for native English speakers from the United States? The person has a degree and has experience in teaching and will be in Egypt later in the spring or summer. I think she is looking more to be hired for next school year.

MES cairo atre looking to hire. Check out there web site. Its a britsh school. www.mescairo.com
Posts: 129 | From: In the land of plenty | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukthoughtful
Member # 17000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukthoughtful     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Hassan:
quote:

MES cairo atre looking to hire. Check out there web site. Its a britsh school. www.mescairo.com
There are no vacancies advertised on their site? Is the position filled?
Posts: 71 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Hassan
Member # 15069

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Hassan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ukthoughtful:
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Hassan:
quote:

There are no vacancies advertised on their site? Is the position filled?
They are advertising in the UK. I suggest that you send them a email or call them and ask what the procedure is to apply.
Posts: 129 | From: In the land of plenty | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melissa87
Member # 17186

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melissa87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try the tes site...
http://www.tes.co.uk/jobsSearchResults.aspx?keywords=egypt

theres about 70ish teaching jobs advertised in egypt at the moment, alot of them seem to be for teaching english

Posts: 140 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com