EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Want to move to Egypt? This is the life...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Want to move to Egypt? This is the life...
watchman
Member # 17397

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for watchman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never been to Egypt before? A must see then.

WATCH THIS NOW!!!! (YOUTUBE LINK)

to those who live there, or have even visited, this will make you smile [Big Grin]

Posts: 30 | From: Giza | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snow white
Member # 15647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snow white     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it [Wink]
Posts: 264 | From: wales | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah.. [Cool]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink cherry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soooooooooooooo true
Posts: 643 | From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The original about Europe and Italy has been in circulation for years, and everyone who saw it and has been to Egypt agreed that it could very well be about Europe vs. Egypt. It's great. [Big Grin]

What I don't like is that whoever made this just changed the graphics of the original, but not the sound. For example in the coffee scene ... Egyptians would never order those coffees, and definitely not in Italian. They should have changed it to "Nescafé, ahwa masbout, sukr khafeef, helwa, sada" etc.

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe yeah I've seen the Italy version. This is cute though, I will put it on my facebook and get accused of being an Australian spy again [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An Australian spy? [Eek!] LOL, why?
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because I've been making fun of Egypt in some of my Facebook posts. They also said they will have me arrested lol [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
naya
Member # 13958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for naya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So it means that Egyptians are the same as Italians? [Smile]

Whoever made the movie should have left out the coffee part not just changing the flags [Big Grin] And replace pronto with 'alo [Big Grin]

But what would you add that is not mentioned here and where Egyptians are even different from Italians? [Smile]

Posts: 77 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very funny and very true [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melissa87
Member # 17186

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melissa87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol i loved the clapping as the plane lands [Big Grin]
Posts: 140 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
watchman
Member # 17397

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for watchman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^i still dont get that bit lol

--------------------
the mother of the world. love it!

Posts: 30 | From: Giza | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by watchman:
^^^^i still dont get that bit lol

You have obviously not flow with Egyptair yet or should I say bounced. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have obviously not flow with Egyptair yet or should I say bounced. [Big Grin] [/QB][/QUOTE]

I travelled to Cairo the other week by Egypt Air. On the way there a fight broke out on the plane because there were some passengers who clearly didn't want to pay excess luggage charges so had brought their giant "hand luggage" into the cabin to stow...the fight broke out because it was too big to fit. Fortunately the plane was half empty so the steward was able to put the luggage into some empty seats.

On the return flight the man sitting in the seat directly behind me had a heart attack mid way though the flight...again fortunately there were a couple of doctors on board. Scary indeed.

We normally use Egypt Air is it's the cheapest option from Dubai but it drives me crazy the way everyone gets their phone out and starts making calls before the plane actually touches the ground. That and the fact there's usually someone sat near me playing the Koran at full volume on their phone all the way..... [Roll Eyes]

It only ever seems to be flights to Egypt this happens on. I've never noticed it when travelling elsewhere in the GCC.

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
watchman
Member # 17397

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dubai Girl:
You have obviously not flow with Egyptair yet or should I say bounced. [Big Grin]

I travelled to Cairo the other week by Egypt Air. On the way there a fight broke out on the plane because there were some passengers who clearly didn't want to pay excess luggage charges so had brought their giant "hand luggage" into the cabin to stow...the fight broke out because it was too big to fit. Fortunately the plane was half empty so the steward was able to put the luggage into some empty seats.

On the return flight the man sitting in the seat directly behind me had a heart attack mid way though the flight...again fortunately there were a couple of doctors on board. Scary indeed.

We normally use Egypt Air is it's the cheapest option from Dubai but it drives me crazy the way everyone gets their phone out and starts making calls before the plane actually touches the ground. That and the fact there's usually someone sat near me playing the Koran at full volume on their phone all the way..... [Roll Eyes]

It only ever seems to be flights to Egypt this happens on. I've never noticed it when travelling elsewhere in the GCC. [/QB][/QUOTE]

lol reminds me of the afriqiyah airlines. anyone flown with them?

naya
Member # 13958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for naya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been on Egypt Air flights many times, both international and domestic, and nobody ever clapped at landing. But we did the bouncing part several times [Big Grin]

But when I flew Alitalia most people did clap and cheer the successful landing [Smile] Also happened to me with a charter flight to Spain. But really, never with Egypt Air ...

Posts: 77 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melissa87
Member # 17186

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melissa87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The clapping is hilarious, i had no idea wat was going on the first time it happened, i just kept looking around like wth?
Posts: 140 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com