EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » 50 Cent concert in Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 50 Cent concert in Cairo
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.yallabina.com/Events/EventInfo.aspx?EID=3180&T=&CityId=1

Incredible!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol?
Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
50 Cent is not Beyonce, lol!! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I know, I just find it strange the singers who want to come here and perform. Egypt wouldn't be an obvious choice to me. *shrug*
Besides, 50 cent has a great voice [Big Grin]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter
Member # 16952

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dexter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hooray & Yipeeeeeeee, I love Curtis. Where can I buy tickets ? I have heard that the tickets are 300le and 1,000le for VIP.

Is it worth getting the VIP tickets as I heard that the people who bought VIP tickets for Akon ended up with all the 'cheap seats' people.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dexter:
as I heard that the people who bought VIP tickets for Akon ended up with all the 'cheap seats' people.

You know why that was, right??

"The people who paid 1000 LE per VIP ticket ended up being sent to the Hospital because the VIP Lounge collapsed before the show even begun"

http://www.sandmonkey.org/2009/02/27/the-akon-cairo-concert-disaster/

GM44
Member # 13971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GM44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he is probably coming to Egypt because his concert in Holland was canceled, not enough tickets sold!
Posts: 264 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter
Member # 16952

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dexter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone heard any news about this concert ? I still can't find where I can buy tickets !
Posts: 62 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Haven't seen it either - but it's on.... it's def on. His website states the concert will be actually held at the Cairo Exhibition Fair Ground.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
I just called up Ticketsmarche and the nice lady on the phone told me she's not aware of where to purchase tickets for the concert and also that a rumor was going around that the concert has been already cancelled.

Hm, this would explain why tickets didn't go on sale yet since the concert was scheduled to take place in a week.

It's not official though; his website still lists the concert date....

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com