EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Mubarak DEAD???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mubarak DEAD???
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://bikyamasr.com/?p=9814
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last Thursday they said he was in intensive care, and already had eaten a light meal. As for he left, he spoke to the nation as if it was a class of schoolchildren (and he was the allmight teacher [Smile] )
It shouldn't be strange if he indeed should have not survived this sudden surgery. A gal bladder operation often is supposed to be a treatment that is a oneday thing, but in this case he had to go to Germany. Why? And the complete family went with him! That doesn't sound like a routine matter...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Twitter!!! Need I say more!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Questionmarks:

It shouldn't be strange if he indeed should have not survived this sudden surgery. A gal bladder operation often is supposed to be a treatment that is a oneday thing, but in this case he had to go to Germany. Why? And the complete family went with him! That doesn't sound like a routine matter...

Apparently the old man is still alive. I guess people got overwhelmed yesterday by 'hope' that he wouldn't be. [Big Grin]

And you are right. Perhaps more is going on with his health but at this point people can only speculate.

By getting operated in Germany Mubarak openly showed that he favored foreign over local doctors and hospitals.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Demons never die.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink cherry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the complete family went with him! ...

So Egypt.......dont let them back in. You have a chance ...dont miss out

Posts: 643 | From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pink cherry:
And the complete family went with him! ...

So Egypt.......dont let them back in. You have a chance ...dont miss out

Looooooool that's a good plan [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't you wish!! Awesome suggestion, PC!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
BERLIN (Reuters) - Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak is doing well after undergoing surgery just over a week ago, the German hospital that is treating him said on Monday, although shares in Cairo slid on concerns about his health.

Mubarak, 81, who has ruled Egypt for almost three decades, had gallbladder surgery on March 6, treatment that has sparked rumours about the seriousness of his condition and weighed on the Egyptian stock exchange.

Some traders say the market is unlikely to regain its poise until the president appears on television....

http://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFJOE62E04820100315

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Saturday, March 20, 2010

Follow Up : Mubarak’s Video Update

Well yesterday Mubarak had a very busy morning a man in his age and medical condition can’t bear easily all that effort after surgery and this can be seen in the video recorded from the official channels news. BY the way he revealed in the video that he would return insh Allah after one week.

This is a short segment , you can hear his fragile voice and his face is so tired when Zachariah Azami brought to him all these documents to signs. I love how he threw Al Ahram newspaper, priceless moment. Also I love how he described his surgery as one hell of a ride. “I tried to find a proper English translation for the terms he used in Arabic but I could not, there are much better and funnier in Arabic actually”

Of course I think I have seen a longer segment for him on 5PM news where his left hand with which he was holding the telephone was shaking for seconds , also while signing the documents he was taking his breath in a strange way. Already if we exclude Ahmed El-Tayyib’s appointment , all what he had signed there could have been signed by Nazif !!

The regime wants to say that he is fine and ok but all what we can see is a very old man who needs to rest. Again he has a chance , one big chance.

http://egyptianchronicles.blogspot.com

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Mubarak to return home 'within hours' - ALIVE [Big Grin]

http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/news/mubarak-return-home-within-hours

Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink cherry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey...Tigerlilly ...are you the spokes person for the Mubarak gang ? [Confused]

Shame the masses did not close the gates

Posts: 643 | From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Okay it's been been now 18 days since Mubarak's op and he hasn't returned yet back to Egypt. Is he perhaps more sick than the Egyptian and German media wants to make us believe??????
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Mubarak arrived back yesterday.

http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/news/mubarak-lands-sharm-el-sheikh-after-surgery

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Mubarak arrived back yesterday.

http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/news/mubarak-lands-sharm-el-sheikh-after-surgery

I thought this thread was about him being dead ?? [Confused] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
I guess it wasn't his time yet.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com