EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » VET - Alexandria - Need a good one

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VET - Alexandria - Need a good one
Audrey Hepburn
Member # 11579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey Hepburn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to have my cat spade so does anyone know a good one in Alexandria please? Someone recommended one but I did not take her as they said she only needed to stop food 4-5 hours before the operation and I know it has to be about 12 hours, since they can be sick during op and choke if there is food in their stomach. So, if you know of somewhere clean and with some experience in this area. I would be sooooo grateful. Also I have kittens needing a home.
Posts: 233 | From: uk | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yellow Pages Egypt:

46 Naguib El Bostany St., Off El Galaa St.
Victoria, Alexandria
Tel: 03-5773638, 017-3149966, 010-9428951

Mega Vet
Ezbat El Bahr Entrance
El Awayed, Alexandria
Tel: 03-5052279, 03-5007362

Sara Vet
Ahmed Hamdy Street 10 - Miamy
Alexandria, Egypt

Tel: 0020 355 04748
Fax: None Provided
EMail Sata Vet

Dr. Mohamed El Sabagh
Dr. Samir
Dr. Ahmed Samir

Hours: 09:00 - 13:00 & 17:00-23:00

http://www.vetworld.com/vetworld/egypt.html

ANIMAL AID EGYPT ORGANIZATION, registered 2401 year 2009.

Address: 34 Mouhamed El Serafi Stree, Miami, Alexandria, Egypt
Ph: [03] 9611 655 . [03] 5560 039
Mobile: 018 1990663
Email: aae@animalaidabroad.org This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Facebook: Facebook page

http://animalaidabroad.org/where-we-work/animalaidegypt.html

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey Hepburn
Member # 11579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey Hepburn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks TL I did find some of these myself but I am really wanting to hear of anyones experience of them being good. I heard some not so great stories about a few places here and animals having died after surgery so am anxious to go to the right place.
Posts: 233 | From: uk | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMHO I would contact the AAE organization; I am sure they have trustworthy doctors and need more volunteers in the area. The cat you picked up was a stray too, right??
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey Hepburn
Member # 11579

Rate Member
TL THANK YOU with all my heart. I telephoned them and they were lovely and their website looks good. I shall actually try and become a volunteer with them whilst I am still here. My Daisy is booked in with them on Friday. xx

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com