EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » rehab - gyms

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: rehab - gyms
ukthoughtful
Member # 17000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukthoughtful     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone

Does anyone know if there are any gyms (prices?) in al rehab city?

What is rehab like in general? Any first hand experiences would be nice as the area look's very nice from pictures and apparently it's quite high up so less pollution etc?

(it's a shame there isnt a search function on here?? [Confused] )

Posts: 71 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Hassan
Member # 15069

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Hassan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ukthoughtful:
Hey everyone

Does anyone know if there are any gyms (prices?) in al rehab city?

What is rehab like in general? Any first hand experiences would be nice as the area look's very nice from pictures and apparently it's quite high up so less pollution etc?

(it's a shame there isnt a search function on here?? [Confused] )

Hi, I live in Rehab. Great city. As for gyms, there is only one that I know of and its in the club. In order to access it, you either have to be a club member or pay 20 egp a day but can only access with a member.
To be a club member you have to own an apartment in Al rehab, I dont know if you can just get a membership only, but I know it will be expensive.
You can find out by going to the club admin office and they will tell you all you need to know.

Great Area, has everything you will need, its more expensive than most parts of cairo, in terms of Souks (markets) shopping, facilities etc.

Posts: 129 | From: In the land of plenty | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com