EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Mogamma - days open?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mogamma - days open?
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this has been gone over but since they disabled the search function I don't know where it's at.

Does anyone know if the mogamma is open on Saturdays or is it Sunday through Thursday?

Thanks

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Open everyday but friday. But i have a question. A friend of a friend told me she had police come to her house to verify she was living with her husband at address they provided for residency visa. I said are u sure its not for nationality? She said no for residency visa. But when myhusband and i went we just took marriage papers, his id card and my passport plus application, photos and copies. 2 weeks later i got it. Does anyone know if this has changed? Also the cost of tourist visa for 6 months now cost 83.10 le, just six months ago it was 53.10 le and one year cost 83.10 le.
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No idea, that does sound a bit strange that they would make a visit.

We had to provide my papers from Al Azhar in addition to those you listed. For some reason because we were saying I was Muslim, we had to prove it? I thought that was pretty odd. And it also necessitated *another* trip to the mogamma.
And although they said two weeks mine was not ready and we've yet to go back to pick it up. Been a fair amount of time at this point.

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes i did too forgot it since it was while. Because i am listed on marriage papers as muslim which i am husbands id card says muslim but they need documentation i am
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com