EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Male house keeping

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Male house keeping
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would u feel comfortable having a male house keeper?
do u prefer a female or indifferent?

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get a fucking life already asshole
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bawab who is also working in the house, should you consider this a housekeeper? Yes, i feel comfortable...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what i mean would u feel comfortable being in ur pyjamas while he is cleaning? would u prefer a female ?

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]

I had various people cleaning my house, two of them were male. It wouldn't have occurred to me to run around in my payamas in front of any of them, regardless of the gender.

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
would u feel more comfortable ordering a male or a female
i never seen male house kepers in egypt unless in hotels

--------------------
islam

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm..... am I missing something here????? [Confused]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian7:

would u feel more comfortable ordering a male or a female

[Confused]

quote:

i never seen male house kepers in egypt unless in hotels

The ones I mentioned were Egyptian. There are quite a few around.
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
needsomeone
Member # 9046

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for needsomeone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My housekeeper are a couple (husband and wife) and I am very happy with their service.
beside, Here in Sharm you can not find female housekeeper

Posts: 104 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
what i mean would u feel comfortable being in ur pyjamas while he is cleaning? would u prefer a female ?

Doesn't matter if the housekeeper is a he or a she. A he doesn't become pregnant, that's a
positive point... [Wink] For the rest: I do not walk around in my pyjama's, I only sleep in them...

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
i mean some things r really private
would it be okay 4 u to let him pick ur lingerie and wash it?
dalia u live in egypt?
needsomeone is it common in sharm male house keepers?

?? i mean a live in house keeper

--------------------
islam

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Washing my undies??? I never thought about it, untill now I washed them myself. I think I wouldn't let him wash my underwear, indeed keep some things private.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
would u let ur maid wash ur undies?
i mean u wont cuz he is a male?

--------------------
islam

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
?

--------------------
islam

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
When I should bring my laundry to a laundry service, I wouldn't know who would touch my underwear. The difference is that I know my maid and my male staff, and they know me. I don't think I would let them wash my underwear, defenitly not when they are Egyptian or Arabic, because they probably would consider it as inappropriate..

--------------------

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
i had that experience to serve and wash under wear
was little bit strange

--------------------
islam

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
is it emrassing 4 a woman ?

--------------------
islam

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
embrassing

--------------------
islam

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:

i mean some things r really private
would it be okay 4 u to let him pick ur lingerie and wash it?

I wouldn't let anyone "pick up my lingerie" because I don't dump my clothes on the floor.
And even if I did, I would certainly not expect anyone else to pick them up and wash them, no matter if it's a man or a woman. Sorry, but that's just bad manners.

In general, I wouldn't expect a cleaning lady (or a cleaning guy) to do my laundry and wash my underwear.

That said, I used to have a friend / neighbour who had a couple cleaning the house and doing the laundry for her and her sister. One day she came into the room while the guy was ironing all the clothes, including her thongs ... she was slightly embarrassed. [Big Grin]

quote:

dalia u live in egypt?

In general, yes, but I'm not there at the moment.

Why are you asking all those questions? [Confused]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are any of you entertaining this boy?
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like someone has a fetish.

Any vids or photos of your fetish egyptian7?

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
is it emrassing 4 a woman ?

Depends on the personality. As for everything, there are all kinds of people, so also people getting exited from underwear...
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I so don't get this topic. Sorry!!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:
I so don't get this topic. Sorry!!

Let me explain you.

Esso wants to be totally submissive to a woman. I mean he wants to clean her toilet, to wash her clothes, to massage her feet and plus being humilated by her (all with his own words)

Now it seems, he is searching for a woman like that here.

Please Tiger do us a favor and do an online search for a good psychotherapist in Cairo (you are wonderful on searching [Smile] )
He is really getting worse.

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
i had that experience once
was okay 4 me as long as it doesnt bother the other party
hehe dnt need a psycotherapist

--------------------
islam

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pathetic little boy.

Do you honestly think any sane woman would let you in their home to interfere with their underwear!!!

You are disgusting.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
cf u never know

--------------------
islam

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
i didnt interfere
i just had to wash them

--------------------
islam

SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This whole thread is kinda weird...even in the USA I don't let some man or woman do my laundry...I do it myself! My lingerie is my private stuff...and I don't want anybody messing with it...Hey they might wash my white grannies with something red...then I'd have to wear red granny panties!

[Smile]

Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
actually the lady i was serving was austrulian
i didnt know at the beg if i had to wash her under wear or not
but she asked me to do it so i did

--------------------
islam

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com