EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Seeking Female Roomate

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Seeking Female Roomate
malimaz
Member # 17616

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malimaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all, I have a friend moving here from Croatia about August 1st that I think would be better off rooming with another female rather than living on her own straight away. She is 28 and single and I dont want her to get eaten alive lol if you know what I mean. I have already assisted her on lining up work, so now I would like to help her find someone looking for a female roommate either in Heliopolis or Maadi area preferably. I will help her learn the ways of living here as she has only visited before once she arrives.

So if anyone is looking for a female roommate, her name is Snow and few of you on here are familiar with me, I can vouch for her as a very good person. Let me know if you are interested.

Posts: 108 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com