EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » URGENTLY NEED HELP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: URGENTLY NEED HELP
finder
Member # 17912

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for finder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm writing from Dubai.

I'm looking for person his name is AHMED MOHAMED RASHAD HASSAN MOHAMED he was born in 1984-8-25 in Fayum.

He is my friend and I need contatc him, I think something happens, becouse we talk last time 14 July at the evening and all time after his mobile off, his apartment empty.

Someone can help find his contact? Mayve to talk with his brother.

I want believe that everything fine with my friend.

Please help me find him or some one who know his familly or any information how is his life now.

thank you!!!

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 3 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well assuming this is genuine - what city does he live in - Egypt is a big place!

Does he still live in Fayum or in Cairo or where?

Do you know where he works? Have you contacted his place of work?

Is he on Facebook, MSN, Yahoo or any of those things and have you checked them for signs of life?

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
finder
Member # 17912

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for finder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was work with him in one company in Dubai, after he opened his own company, I know only what I said - his name and place. I have also his passport info, but I guess this will not help. He is B-Commercial. I know he has family in Egypt and not Cairo! His mother he told in hospital now and his brother in Saudi, he has douther and wife also.
I know not so much, but really I cannot understand what can heppens that man just desipired, I know two another people they also tried call him? send message, but mobule off and nor replay from interent.

I was in his apartment yesterday he stay there in Dubai - it completely empty! Man was there he told that he is out of UAE. I guess something could happend, I wish that everything good, I just need to know this from someone who know him.
Jis ofice also closed!
You think I need go to police?

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you spoke to him on 14th July - was he in Dubai or Egypt? Not sure from what you have written. I have heard that once you surrender (or have removed) your residence and ID card or work permit in the UAE you have to leave the country immediately which may explain the sudden departure.

If you think he's come to Egypt, then you could get a private detective on the case. There is one who advertises his services on this forum somewhere and I know a couple of people who have contacted him for different reasons so I think he's genuine though I can't recall his details right now. He might at least be able to point you towards the best course of action.

At least it might be possible for him to find out whether he came back to Egypt from UAE if you can give him the passport details.

Try not to worry, if he did have to leave UAE quickly, maybe he hasn't managed to get an Egyptian phone set up yet.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If other people are try to contact him too, then it sounds like he has run away from something.

An empty apartment is not a good sign.

Sorry but if he was a dear friend, he would of told you where he was going, but as he is married i very much doubt it he be in contact with you again.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
finder
Member # 17912

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for finder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was sit in his car and we was tolk personally, he was fine and he didn't told me anything that he need go out of country. You know we was as good friends, we spent a lot of time together. I know that is looks stupid that I don't know his place in Egypt, but UAE international and just need to know info here.
On 15th he promissed call me, he said this to me. I tried call him when found that he is not calling and his mobile was off. On 16th I was in his home place - found it empty! Office closed, his car is not in parking and nearest area. His collegue is also searching him and he said to me that probably Ahmed in Egypt.
I don't know what to think. If friend is promising call you and in next days you found that all waht related to him is empty or off - this is strengh and I'm scared think bad things.
He good person, polite, intelegent and smart.
Maybe he has a problem and just cannot tolk, maybe I need help him somehow now.

Please if you can give contact of that detective it would be great! I'm not one who want to get any info about good case.

His work permit and visa was from his own company - registered and it valid! His visa as sponsor visa.

finder
Member # 17912

Rate Member
no, common! men friendship! no any relation to wife and so on, if I'm correct understood.
in my life no any one was just desipired like this!
I'm thinking a lot of bad things what can be...
I hope he well now.

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Here's that PI:

http://www.egyptpi.com/

I can't vouch personally.

finder
Member # 17912

Rate Member
thnx, I'll try do smthg, I'll post details here.
finder
Member # 17912

Rate Member
why PI [Smile] )) no deals with...

"we understand that EGYPT is not easy environment for foreigners to deal with because of culture difference and the Language.."

I need find man cause think he is in trouble! I man too.

I don need to... "Check Your Egyptian Partner Before Marriage To Avoid any Future conflicts. with all the high Light for your Rights and obligation and the Family Law in Egypt.

Divorce between Foreigners women and Egyptians is complicated especially if the Man don't want to cooperate, now its possible through our lawyers we can help you to file divorce even if you over seas, and In very short time."

PLS

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Call him! He doesn't just deal with problems relating to foreign women and Egyptian men!!!!!
finder
Member # 17912

Rate Member
good

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com