EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » My husband delete topic,pls continue (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My husband delete topic,pls continue
tamarakh
Member # 18007

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tamarakh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
telling is simple way who
Posts: 22 | From: Croatia | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohkhamis
Member # 9209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohkhamis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because i donot want to hear lies , Egyptian Parent never start and touch my wife,only Balkan woman who can start war and slap and hit mother and sister which is not acceptable by an law in the world

--------------------
Mohamed Sayed

Posts: 62 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tamarakh
Member # 18007

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tamarakh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
telling in simple way who is guilty

pls coment again and back topic

Posts: 22 | From: Croatia | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Balkan women..........were these included in that guy's list of who's hot and who's not [Confused]
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohkhamis
Member # 9209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohkhamis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we are not animals like some people thinks,But Balkan People who are very aggresseive , I think we can remember serbinica and how the serbs killed 8000 children,babies and women.
how the serbs start fire,their customs lie alot until you beleive your self then all the people thinks that you are victum then you can persuade them,

--------------------
Mohamed Sayed

Posts: 62 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any man who hits a woman should be castrated with a spoon. Family of vile animals. Bullies.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tamarakh
Member # 18007

Rate Member
vheekeferret i agree,now his appologize to beat me its from that im coming from old yugoslavia

OMG
closing and deleting subject saying everything...
i can use at begining my username and hide from him,but i want egyptian community in egypt open his eyes...bec of that...

mohkhamis
Member # 9209

Rate Member
So you left your wife to start beating your father and mother everyday hahahahahah , please be wise sometimes women want to use the laws they have and now men are victum, the rest of the story she beat me also
mohkhamis
Member # 9209

Rate Member
Egyptian Community will never accept Parents while they are Gusest and of course now Western Europe culture beat your guests because im woman and the law and community in my side

--------------------
Mohamed Sayed

tamarakh
Member # 18007

Rate Member
its not customs of serbs or eskimos,everone is rensponsible for himself...

what to say about arabs,,4 wives,wild people,treating woman bad generally,that not mean all of them same...

we are slavic people,and half of europe has slavic origin so he want say that half of europe is bad???

so now he has only this to say after he deletd all posts and subjkect....

i have many turksih and iranian friends and i never ever et this by any of their familt treatmnet like that...
yes they dont have right to toucch me even to put their hand on my shoulder in public place or their home,so what they are doing in my home and country this is acceptacle,,,its acctable to man hit woman,,,

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what was said that made them delet it? i missed it..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohkhamis
Member # 9209

Rate Member
Western Europe community accepts the parents to be beaten and accept Guests and husband to be beaten , If its like that so its paper community will fall down.( So Women in Western Europe are beaten their Guests and their husbands and the parent of their husbands ) So the men are victim and international community will never accept that.

--------------------
Mohamed Sayed

tamarakh
Member # 18007

Rate Member
all we know whats tongue of egyptians women and how they are anoying according to culture of europe.... they dont know litle way of polite,screaming in night day,streets no problem for them..fighting rising voices..

jut look egyptian movies,they beating women to women with shoes from feet,but i never see that man beat wife with feast in her head

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She beat you? Good, I'd have put you in hospital next to your mother. Self protection and defence are human nature not geographical you ignorant caveman
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tamarakh
Member # 18007

Rate Member
is it also polite to guest throwing host out of her home,telling the host when she will eat and what and if she want do another things she must be pushed on beched be attacked by words and all of that treatment???

i was guset in many countries,cultures but i nevere bahve impolite to host,if he offer me something i will accept kindly and i will not make orders for host if im guest and also expecting that guset must be served by host while they are attacked from guest

mohkhamis
Member # 9209

Rate Member
also i have n`t seen in american movies that woman are hitting the parent of her husband because they will complain to wives parent by phone.
Egyptian men never hit their wives without the wife start to hit husband or the wife hit his mother, of course the wife who start to attack the parent , its very down standard no religion to control her

--------------------
Mohamed Sayed

stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

Here's the gist:

He's Egyptian. She's from Old Yugoslavia. They're living in Europe. They have a two year old child.

Mom and sister come for a visit.

There's a disagreement and then mom, sister, and wife took to smacking each other.

Husband bopped wife in the head.

Now they're sorting it all out on an internet forum of strangers.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
She beat you? Good, I'd have put you in hospital next to your mother. Self protection and defence are human nature not geographical you ignorant caveman

He's got to sleep sometime.

That whole Egyptian crew sounds like a bunch of animals.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mohkhamis:
also i have n`t seen in american movies that woman are hitting the parent of her husband because they will complain to wives parent by phone.

News flash: Movies aren't real life!

quote:
Originally posted by mohkhamis:
Egyptian men never hit their wives without the wife start to hit husband or the wife hit his mother, of course the wife who start to attack the parent , its very down standard no religion to control her

Liar.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I loathe bullies. Three psycho people beating a mother in front of a child should be injected behind the ear.

Poor woman, degraded in her own home by ungrateful low class scum.

Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I loathe bullies. Three psycho people beating a mother in front of a child should be injected behind the ear.

Poor woman, degraded in her own home by ungrateful low class scum.

Do you mean the wife beating her husband's mother, yeah that's low [Big Grin]
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I was brought up to never start a fight but always be the one to end it. Any crazy ass going at me in my home would witness my Irish wrath.
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I'm siding with the wife. In laws are wrong, husband is wrong.

She was trying to get away from them and they pursued her, even pushing her bedroom door open, so she raised her hand to move them away and it happened to be where the mothers face was.

Husband needs to take his rowdy family to a hotel. He can enjoy their visit there. Leave the child at home with mom and meet up in public for dinner.

--------------------
www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square

Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:
quote:

Here's the gist:

He's Egyptian. She's from Old Yugoslavia. They're living in Europe. They have a two year old child.

Mom and sister come for a visit.

There's a disagreement and then mom, sister, and wife took to smacking each other.

Husband bopped wife in the head.

Now they're sorting it all out on an internet forum of strangers.

i read that topic this mornin and he is not a she.and he claims on another thread somethin about his wife. makin me believe she is a he.and this mornin he claimed he was her screw all that who ever u are make yrself knowin let us know if yr a tranny or a him or a her...u make my fucin head hurt...i was abused by my dead... ex and his family always said i was the bad one for putting him in jail. dumbasses if he didnt hit me he wouldnt have went to jail how was it my fault i had the black eye.. oooo just cas i didnt wanna cook tortillias.. screw abusive men and their screwy moms...if my son hit a woman i would knowck his lights out......and i would hope she was smart enough to put his ass in jail.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

[QUOT
so she raised her hand to move them away and it happened to be where the mothers face was.
[/QB][/QUOTE]

Good one [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mums fault for putting her face in the way.

odd thing is these 2 are fighting it out on ES, are they not in the same house anymore then? do they have a computer in each room, why dont they just switch them off and talk instead of airing their dirty linen in public, which an Egyptian will NEVER do?

do we have 2 trolls trying to liven up a dead forum? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mokhamis. It is utterly vile that you use insults against your wife's country to try to hurt her.
Those of us who live in Egypt would not be here if we hated the place the way you apparently despise where you are.
Will you insult your daughter in the same way when she is old enough?
Sounds to me like your mother is disappointed that you did not marry a 'real' European. Is that it?
This poor young woman sounds too good for you. She deserves better.
I bet you'll be back feeding your pigeons on the roof in Cairo within 6 months. Buy yourself a good Egyptian farm girl who likes to be beaten, and will beat up your kids for you.
Dunno where you were born, but obviously evolution didn't get there.
Most Egyptian men are NOT LIKE YOU anymore.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

quote:
Originally posted by Mo Ning Min E:

I bet you'll be back feeding your pigeons on the roof in Cairo within 6 months. Buy yourself a good Egyptian farm girl who likes to be beaten, and will beat up your kids for you.
Most Egyptian men are NOT LIKE YOU anymore.

What an idiot
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two words:

MARRIAGE COUNSELING

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

odd thing is these 2 are fighting it out on ES, are they not in the same house anymore then? do they have a computer in each room, why dont they just switch them off and talk instead of airing their dirty linen in public, which an Egyptian will NEVER do?

Personally, I prefer it this way. [Big Grin] We need someone to counsel. [Wink]
Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get-over-it
Member # 8447

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for get-over-it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Was wondering exactly the same thing - and who is watching the baby/entertaining the in-laws/guarding the fridge while this virtual mud-slinging is going on?
Posts: 172 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No the even more interesting question is:

How was the husband able to wake up our dear mod frome the dead???? [Big Grin]

Hello???? It takes usually several days until he responds; most of the time nothing happens. In this case the topic was gone within hours.

I wanna have such an excellent connection to our mod in the future. Can you hear me, Amr?? [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:
No the even more interesting question is:

How was the husband able to wake up our dear mod frome the dead???? [Big Grin]

Hello???? It takes usually several days until he responds; most of the time nothing happens. In this case the topic was gone within hours.

I wanna have such an excellent connection to our mod in the future. Can you hear me, Amr?? [Smile]

haha makes me wanna know what was written in that thread even more now..after i went to bed what happened?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Happy reading!!

Author Topic: when egyptian husband beat foreign wife pls read
mohkhamis
Member # 9209

Rate Member posted 16 August, 2010 01:56 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi all
im foreigner married to egyptian man,we are in marriage 3 years and we have a child 2 years old..we live now in europe,thanks GOD...
i send invitiation letter for his mum and sister to come in my country to spend ramadan with them...i was happy they are coming becouse my usband missed all egyptian food milokhiya etc...
whatever..they are here 3 days,i am cooking all food and buying with money i lend from my father as i am not working...so they are here 3 days and they didnt buy even 1 liter of juice.and expecting from me that i will cook and serve them during ramadan...i wil say that they have their own way of thinking as baby can eat cicken meat which is uncooked stayed out of the fridge on 30 C 2 days and 1 night...his syster washing plates with bath soup with cream leaving white creamy on glasses etc...

last night they want share 4 people one plate of soup...they are very rich but they dont want buy anything..i said to his sister that i will not eat that and i m planing to eat outside,she start rise voise on me and said i should be polite screamimg on me,i said several times put voice down and baby was near me,his mum come and two of them push me and i fall on bench...
then her sister said go out and she want throw me outside my home,i warn them they are foreigner and they are in europe,so they need to act in civiliZing way ,not scream on me in my home...she continue,her mum push me ,baby start cry and i lost my control and i slap her sister on her face...his mum was shocked and they start beat me,,i went to my room but baby was in one hand and i want close door with another but two of them dont allowed ,so i start to atack them and i slap his mum also on her face...i dont have plan to slp her i want slap the air or hand of his sister but they are pushing themself to enter room and his mum was at thet place i slap her face...

when my husband see that he give me box with his feast to my head,my head go back from hitting,i fall down on the floor ,my nose start bleed...i was shocked totally and cruying,i didnt belive that haoppen.i was on the floor crying and his mum come,i thought she will give me hand to stand up,BUT
she start to beat me with her hands while i am on the floor and bring plastik toy of baby and throw on me...all of this in frint of baby...

reaction of my husband is if you toch my mum i can kill u...

please any advises,egyptian and foreign comunitu,they are still in my home
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 47 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005 | IP: Logged |

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i seen all of that sweety i wanted to see the replies that got it deleted...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She shouldn't have slapped them. She should have kicked all their sorry a$$e$ out on the street. There's a difference between a hospitable host and a welcome doormat.

quote:

i am cooking all food and buying with money i lend from my father as i am not working...

Sounds like he was onto a good thing.

quote:
Any man who hits a woman should be castrated with a spoon.

Sounds reasonable to me.
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mo Ning Min E:

oooh I like that, can I borrow it? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
quote:
i seen all of that sweety i wanted to see the replies that got it deleted...

Oh, well, you didn't miss much, really. A whole lot of him defending his and his family's disgusting behavior, pretty much by saying he pays the bills and the monster-in-law sends money, too, and the wife's not appreciative, although she does go to university and takes care of a toddler (and, bonus!, the he-man will buck up and change a diaper).

Last we saw, monster-in-law was screaming her lungs out and generally carrying on. I'd imagine she was in full on drama queen mode - at least until that unappreciative daugher-in-law got it upside her head again.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this some sort of sport? Why save these threads from domestic abuse situations?

Why?!?

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
sounds like she should have smack the mother in law around like a red headed stepchild.. then the rest should follow suit

--------------------

Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
Is this some sort of sport? Why save these threads from domestic abuse situations?

Why?!?

[Roll Eyes]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

Why?!?

odd question from someone that saves files on every user isn't it?
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Why?!?

I think its odd how everyone who is so on the latest in regards to this scandal has a relationship with someone who can barely speak their language and vice-versa.

Its difficult to argue when a couple can't communicate!

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why?!?

I think its odd how everyone who is so on the latest in regards to this scandal has a relationship with someone who can barely speak their language and vice-versa.

very odd, there is no one in this topic in that situation. [Roll Eyes]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why?!?

not true
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imagine if that happened in USA! Cops called...everybody and anybody who hit...would go to jail for domestic violence...or at least in the state of Georgia. No chance to suddenly feel bad and try to make amends...you hit..you go to jail! This mother in law and sister in law must be from some remote village that doesn't know what century they are in!

Yep castrate the old hubby with a jagged rusty tin can lid!

I'm not even sure animals act like this!

Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why?!?

not true
you got a new man who cant speak your language? [Confused]
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you got a new man who cant speak your language?

Come on Nooty, 'fess up! We're here to help!

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohkhamis
Member # 9209

Rate Member
Of course you think that any woman not liar,
Especially if problem happen with Arab bccause European and american Discriminate Arab.
but 100% if this stpry happened in UK, wife hit mother inlaw , the husband will kill his wife immediatly, I saw this in the uk newspapers.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
which newspaper, news of the world or the daily star? [Big Grin] Fortean times maybe?

Europeans discriminate against Arabs? most of us are married to Arabs, hardly discrimination based on nationality is it, but we do discriminate against a grown man bashing his wife though, where ever either of them are from.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com