EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Egyptian restaurants in Al Rehab?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptian restaurants in Al Rehab?
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know where I can find fuul & t3ameya places in Rehab? Any numbers for home delivery?

Thanks. [Smile]

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you try searching in Otlob for that area?

http://www.otlob.com/restList.aspx?Area=75649

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Sashyra. Yes, I did, but none of the restaurants on that list serves the sort of food I'm looking for. There must be some small places which don't appear on Otlob, I just haven't come across any of them. [Frown]
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shall consult my spy on Rehab - if she doesn't know where to get it, noone will.
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Thank you, Shanta. [Smile]
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My spy said "Shabrawy in the Souk"

Sorry I forgot to ask about home delivery and all that stuff.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet they deliver.Almost all Cairo does home delivery.
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is the souq? Is it one of the malls?

edit: I googled it and found the phone number. And the menu is listed on Otlob for other locations of the same restaurant.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Otlob is great 1 in 5!

The other 4 are just a drama.

My advice, just Google Yellow Pages and go direct.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

I've never used it so I can't say! Maybe it depends where you live in Cairo - a good buddy of mine who has since moved on used to swear by it.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it depends what you want.

All restaurants call me back saying something on their menu is unavailable!

Even McDonalds!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I meant isn't ... I have to stop that!!!
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

?
IS unavailable = isn't available ?

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Lol.. you had to be there!!! I will get myself in trouble!

They call to say what ISN'T AVAILABLE

That is 3 times this week I have done that!!!

Mrs Hassan
Member # 15069

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Hassan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by *Dalia*:
[QB] Where is the souq? Is it one of the malls?

The souk is the market area of Al rehab. Shabrawy is on teh left hand side of the market area, same side as the garages(mechanics)
Also at the food court in Al rehab is Arrabiata restaurant, all egyptian food, foul and tamaia you can get there.

Posts: 129 | From: In the land of plenty | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Mrs. Hassan, I know that the souq is the market area. [Wink] But I have no clue what is where here, thus my question. I'm staying in the area around the nadi and the mall 1 … would the souq be within walking distance?
Mrs Hassan
Member # 15069

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Hassan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
Mrs. Hassan, I know that the souq is the market area. [Wink] But I have no clue what is where here, thus my question. I'm staying in the area around the nadi and the mall 1 … would the souq be within walking distance?

Apologies, but you did say where is teh souk? is it one of the malls? I thought you thought it was a mall. Your right next to and its in walking distance.... across the road...past Mall 1, past the british school and across the road from the banks.. around 5 mins walk.
Posts: 129 | From: In the land of plenty | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Thanks a lot! I think I know what you're talking about and will check it out this week. [Smile]
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
I went to Arabiata this afternoon, but they told me "no fuul and t3ameya today". Obviously they ran out of it due to the Eid. Walked over to Shabrawy's but it was closed. [Roll Eyes]

So I decided to order kushari. [Big Grin]

AntonD1
Member # 16387

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AntonD1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I eat at Arabiata once a week or so and get the t3ameya from Shabrawy's regularly as well. Always tastes good.
Posts: 29 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arabiata is better than Shabrawy
Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockytsang
Member # 18290

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockytsang   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in Fort Salonga, N.Y. <h1><a href="http://www.vintage-jewelry.org/fake-Cartier-Necklace-75-b0.html">cartier mens necklaces</a></h1> N.Y. Pushing a cart filled with junk <h4><a href="http://www.vintage-jewelry.org/fake-Vivienne-Westwood-Bracelet-91-b0.html">vivienne westwood bracelets</a></h4> junk food, actors played the role of <h4><a href="http://www.vintage-jewelry.org/fake-Chanel-Jewelry-53-b0.html">discount chanel jewelry</a></h4> of an overweight
mother, Melia, and her <h2><a href="http://www.vintage-jewelry.org/fake-Chanel-Bracelet-85-b0.html">cheap chanel bracelet</a></h2> her daughter, Kate. Two actors portrayed shoppers <a href="http://www.vintage-jewelry.org/fake-DolceGabbana-Ring-174-b0.html">dolce and gabbana mens rings</a> shoppers who harassed Melia about her food <h3><a href="http://www.vintage-jewelry.org/fake-Tiffany-Necklaces-32-b0.html">tiffany necklaces</a></h3> food choices.The first
actor who spoke out <a href="http://www.louisvuittonreplicas.org/fake-Louis-Vuitton-Shoes-34-b0.html">fake louis vuitton shoes</a> out as an outraged member of the <b><a href="http://www.tag-heuer-watches.org/categories/omega-watches-9-b0.html">replica omega watch</a></b> the food police was Tracy."You are what <h3><a href="http://www.louisvuittonreplicas.org/fake-Louis-Vuitton-Scarf-37-b0.html">replica louis vuitton scarf</a></h3> what you eat,"

Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com