EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » WHO WANTS TO BURN THE QURAN CHRISTIANS .. WILL BURN YOU ALL (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: WHO WANTS TO BURN THE QURAN CHRISTIANS .. WILL BURN YOU ALL
franky21
Member # 18048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for franky21         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TO ALL MUSLIM BROTHERS CHRISTIANS IN THE USA WANTS TO BURN THE HOLLY QURAN , WHAT ARE YOU ALL PLANING TO DO ? LET THEM COME VISIT EGYPT ? OR BURN THEM UP ?
NO ONNE BURNS THE QURAN WHILE WE MUSLIMS ARE ALIVE , WILL BURN ALL CHRISTIANS NOT THERE HOLLY BYBLE BUT BURN THEM ALIVE THROUGH THERE ASHES TO THE SEA .
YOU BASTARDS IN THE USA , YOU KUFAR NO ONE BURNS OUR QURAN WE THE MUSLIMS WILL BURN YOU ALL, BE READY MUSLIMS IF THEY WILL KICK CHRISTIANS ASSES THAT LIVES IN EGYPT AND THE VISITORS TOO AND YOU HAVE THE FEW MILLION QUBTICS KICK EM OUT OR OUR COUNTRY , EGYPT IS A MUSLIM COUNTRY AND NO CHRISTIANS SHOLD ME ALLOWED TO VISIT OR LIVE THERE , LOOK AT IRAN THE HEROES THAT THE USA IS A PUSSY SISSYS CANT EVEN DO A THING AGAINST THEM THEY ARE AND WILL BE THE LEADERS OF ISLAM IN THE WHOLE WORLD THEY ARE THE ONCE TO TEACH STUPID BARAK HOUSIEN OBAMA A LESSON THAT STUPID BLACK MUSLIM THAT DOES WHAT EVER JEWS TELLS HIM TO , BUT HE WILL NOT BE ELECTED FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS WATCH THAT.
NO ONE CAN BURN THE QURAN OTHER WISE WILL BURN YOU ALL.
YALA YA ARAB IRFA3U RASSNA WEKUNU ABTAL KASARU RAAS ELMASIHIYIN HUMA MUSH EGHWANA HUMA A3DAANA.
3ASHET MASR WE3ASH ELSHA3B ELMASRI ALMUSLIM.WE3ASH RAISNA ALRAIS MUHAMMAD HISNI MUBARAK .

Posts: 56 | From: CAIROOOOOO | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep yourself updated franky, the event is called off !!

Read here ; http://edition.cnn.com/2010/US/09/09/florida.quran.burning/index.html?hpt=T1&iref=BN1#fbid=opHQR9UX-7R&wom=false

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got his 15 minutes though, didn't he. Well done Franky 21. It's folks like you who've been keeping this berk in the public eye.

As a Christian, obviously if someone threatened to burn the bible, I would be running off to join the IRA [Roll Eyes]

Why are you so full of hate, Franky 21? You sound like no Egyptian or Muslim I know. I strongly suspect you are neither. If you are, you aint doing it right.

Eid Mubarak.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
usqueenofegypt
Member # 17902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for usqueenofegypt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Franky 21, why are you so hateful? why do you want to kill all American? I had never done anything bad to you or your country. You're so mis-informed. The pastor of the 50 member church wants to burn the quran for the Islamic attack on September 11, 2001 which killed thousands of innocent people in the USA. None of the Egyptians I known behaved like you.
Posts: 1 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freshsoda
Member # 13226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freshsoda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Franky21, because of what you said and how much hate in your heart, that priest in USA wants to burn the source of this hatred which is Quran. But what you said here answered why the priest wants to burn Quran? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 653 | From: Great Manchester | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know i spoke to walid about this last night and he said he could never hate me cas he knows i am not nor will never be apart of somethin like that.so mr akmad dudie head not all egyptians feel the same way u do. ofcourse its not right to burn the book but not all of of want them to do it. they are just racist bigots that are stupid and want publicity all over the world.....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I notice Hammer doesn't come and have a word with Franky... or vice versa...

Both pretty damn vocal, one hates Westerners and one hates Muslims yet they both pick and choose their arguments!!!

Come on girls... air your grievances with each other as I for one, cannot express the amount of feck I do not give about what either of you have to fanatically rant about.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frankly, I can't be bothered . . . this is another circus engineered by the media. If they hadn't picked up this little story from a hick town and spread it all over the airwaves . . . no one would have known the difference and there wouldn't be so many upset ppl . . . or are there??? hmmmm, maybe all the demonstrations i see on the TV is all old footage . . . been plenty of the "Death to America" crap slapped around as a media event in Iran too!!! Ah, strangled on our own technology . . . [Smile]

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:
Frankly, I can't be bothered . . . this is another circus engineered by the media. If they hadn't picked up this little story from a hick town and spread it all over the airwaves . . . no one would have known the difference and there wouldn't be so many upset ppl . . . or are there??? hmmmm, maybe all the demonstrations i see on the TV is all old footage . . . been plenty of the "Death to America" crap slapped around as a media event in Iran too!!! Ah, strangled on our own technology . . . [Smile]

I agree it was also just something the media attached themselves too. When there is no pop star on the front page detailing how he slept with someone else famous then the media have to create some kind of frenzy to feed people who have actually little going on in their own lives!

It was such a hitorical and atrocious event... that never happened!

This is going around FB at the minute. It will never wind up in the news as it is not controversial enough.

September 11th is a hard day for many Americans, but it's important not to get caught up in rhetoric and religious hatred. Terry Jones and his church, the Dove World Outreach in Gainesville, Florida, plan a ceremony to burn the Qur'an this Saturday. Not only is this day one of remembrance, this year it is also the day ...th marks the end of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan. His actions are not only hateful, but are the antithesis of what America stands for and the image we want to present to the world. America is composed of many faiths including over 5 million Muslims (U.S. News and World report 2008.) Freedom of Religion is just as important as freedom of speech and we cannot stand silent and allow one ignorant congregation to incite hatred or mis-represent most of the American population's true feelings. As a sign of good will I ask you to join us this Saturday for a peaceful gathering on the quad. Not for speeches or rhetoric, just for Americans of all faiths and creeds to come together and meet, play frisbee, talk, etc. Any thing to acknowledge that we are against hate and for understanding.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay the pastor now cancelled the event but I don't get how the Quran burning has anything to do with the planned Park51 mosque.

"Jones an obscure minister who heads the Dove World Outreach Center church earlier said he had spoken to Imam Muhammad Musri, president of the Islamic Society of Central Florida, and had been assured that a mosque planned for a site near the Sept 11, 2001 World Trade Center attacks would be moved."

http://www.thesundaily.com/article.cfm?id=51687

Keep wishing.....

IMHO Pentagon probably threatened the sh#t out of him.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:

IMHO Pentagon probably threatened the sh#t out of him.

I think so too.
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This pastor has put his life in danger and also the lives of others also. This pastor can not stop the mosque from being built.Allah has protected his religion and our quaran. so burning the quaran will not change anything at all.

If the usa falls under another attack, you have this man to blame!!!!

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:

No. You have the murderers of innocent people to blame. The one doesn't justify the other.
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no smoke without fire..Lets see what happens shall we

--------------------

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by madderthanamonkey:
quote:

No. You have the murderers of innocent people to blame. The one doesn't justify the other.
^^^ Exactly mtm. Thats the problem, people try to use one stupid act to justify another. We should strive to emulate the highest acts done by man kind not the lowest.

Marydot, God does not have a religion.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the Children of God" [Smile]

Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
If you read what i wrote

Allah has protected his religion and our quaran.

I did not say God has a religion you did.

Every muslim protects Islam and guards the religion safely..

--------------------

D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your comment:
Allah has protected HIS religion = Allah's RELIGION. = Allah has a religion. [Smile]

My comment:
God does not have a religion = Allah has no religion. [Wink]

Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
I will let others post on the orignal topic.

I really dont go in for debating religion on public forums.

--------------------

krishna
Member # 12633

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for krishna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all upset about a koran buring...
what about when afghanistan said they were going to blow up the huge buddha which was carved in the mountain? professionals said they would remove the buddha and haul it away but the muslims said, "no...we'll just blow it up"
a book you can reprint but a carved buddha was an original...
mideasterners burn the american flag all the time...no outrage from here...what they do is meaningless...like chasing after the wind

--------------------
when you see a sacred cow..milk it for all it's worth

Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
quote:
I will let others post on the orignal topic.

I really dont go in for debating religion on public forums.

We aren't debating religion. We are debating your comment. [Smile]
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

our quaran
the quaran

Qur'an
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is going in this world is absolute madness
Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Thank you Rhala.... and why so many idiots are ready to jump on the madness express and fuel the flames is beyond me.

--------------------
www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square

franky21
Member # 18048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for franky21         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
N o matter what you all say , This Pastor has done so much damage to Americans and Christians , So do not blame anyone doing things to you Americans any were in the world . What he did he just created more terror in the Muslim and Arab world . I respect all religions never hated any Christian , Jew , Muslim ETC , But see who makes us hate them ? Who created terror in the wold . THE USA 100% ALL HAVE TO AGREE . They created terror and now they suffer from terror always under fear of terror. Big America can't catch Bel Laden ? No they will never and if they do another million Ben Ladens will show .
Why cant Americans love other people , They hate Blacks , Or any Muslim , But the USA is paying big for all this and will forever.
That Mosque will be built in New York and by the Old twin towers no one will stop it , Obama promised and now he backed up , well jews made him back up cause of threats that he will not serve another 4 years and no matter what if Americans have brains they will not vote for him again , I am not trying to sound bad but I think that all Black People belongs to Africa thats there country not the USA . Africa meant to be for Blacks and the USA whites .
Israel should move to the USA , Buy another land like you did from Mexico and named it California , the other peace of land will be called Israel . Palestine should be given to the Arabs back as it used to me , Muslims and Christians ...ARABS living there .
If that priest will burn the Holly Quran God will burn him alive .
Today is our 3id and may ALLAH BLESS ALL MUSLIMS AROUND THE WORLD AND BELSS US EGYPTIANS AND BELSS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMAD HISNI MUBARAK.
ALLAH HUAKBAR 3ASHAT MASR , LALARAB ONLY .
ALISLAM ASMAL SHARI3A FIL KAWN WERABINA GHALAANA MUSLIMIN LINUDAFE3 3AN ELISLAM WEJAMI3 ELMUSLIMIN FIL3ALAM .
WASALAMU 3ALAYKUM 3ID MUBARAK LALJAMI3 WAHAFIZAKUM ALLH.
FRANKY 21 AHMMAD WHAT EVER YOU WANA CALL ME .I WILL FIGHT TILL THE END AND IF YOU DO NOT LIKE EGYPT OR EGYPTIANS WE DO NOT NEED ANY TRASH IN OUR HOLLY COUNTRY , HOPE WE WILL HAVE ISLAMIC LEADERS AND LAWS LIKE IRAN . EGYPT BELONGS TO US ONLY. ALLAH HUAKBAR.

Posts: 56 | From: CAIROOOOOO | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freshsoda
Member # 13226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freshsoda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Franky21, you need to read the Islamic history to know who started terror and hatred against Christians. It was Quran and prophet of Islam who started these hatred specially against Christians, here are few examples of Quranic verses.

1- Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends.."

Qur'an 5:17 "Verily they are disbelievers and infidels who say, 'The Messiah, son of Mary, is God.'"

Qur'an 5:72 "They are surely infidels who blaspheme and say: 'God is Christ, the Messiah, the son of Mary.'

Qur'an 9:29 "Fight those who do not believe in Allah or the Last Day, who do not forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, or acknowledge the Religion of Truth (Islam), (even if they are) People of the Book (Christians and Jews),

Qur'an 5:75 "The Messiah, Christ, the son of Mary, was no more than a messenger; many were the messengers that passed away before him.

2- Prophet of Islam, started his message by stealing Carvans of Quraish tribe in Mecca, he justified that God gave him permission.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caravan_Raids

3- Read the Military career of prophet Muhammad http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad

So Franky, Muslims started by attacking the core creed of Christians and accused them as infidels 1400 years ago, 5 times per day during their prayers they repeat the same Quranic verses which attack Christians. Muslims attacked North Afriqan countries hundred years ago including Egypt who was originaly coptic Christians before Islam. Why you are crying now and feel panic when Christians started to say enough? Blame the root of the problem better.

Watch what new Muslim boys have been taught.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjoZrBwMAE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjbJnZUJTYU&feature=related

Posts: 653 | From: Great Manchester | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by franky21:
TO ALL MUSLIM BROTHERS CHRISTIANS IN THE USA WANTS TO BURN THE HOLLY QURAN , WHAT ARE YOU ALL PLANING TO DO ? LET THEM COME VISIT EGYPT ? OR BURN THEM UP ?
NO ONNE BURNS THE QURAN WHILE WE MUSLIMS ARE ALIVE , WILL BURN ALL CHRISTIANS NOT THERE HOLLY BYBLE BUT BURN THEM ALIVE THROUGH THERE ASHES TO THE SEA .
YOU BASTARDS IN THE USA , YOU KUFAR NO ONE BURNS OUR QURAN WE THE MUSLIMS WILL BURN YOU ALL, BE READY MUSLIMS IF THEY WILL KICK CHRISTIANS ASSES THAT LIVES IN EGYPT AND THE VISITORS TOO AND YOU HAVE THE FEW MILLION QUBTICS KICK EM OUT OR OUR COUNTRY , EGYPT IS A MUSLIM COUNTRY AND NO CHRISTIANS SHOLD ME ALLOWED TO VISIT OR LIVE THERE , LOOK AT IRAN THE HEROES THAT THE USA IS A PUSSY SISSYS CANT EVEN DO A THING AGAINST THEM THEY ARE AND WILL BE THE LEADERS OF ISLAM IN THE WHOLE WORLD THEY ARE THE ONCE TO TEACH STUPID BARAK HOUSIEN OBAMA A LESSON THAT STUPID BLACK MUSLIM THAT DOES WHAT EVER JEWS TELLS HIM TO , BUT HE WILL NOT BE ELECTED FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS WATCH THAT.
NO ONE CAN BURN THE QURAN OTHER WISE WILL BURN YOU ALL.
YALA YA ARAB IRFA3U RASSNA WEKUNU ABTAL KASARU RAAS ELMASIHIYIN HUMA MUSH EGHWANA HUMA A3DAANA.
3ASHET MASR WE3ASH ELSHA3B ELMASRI ALMUSLIM.WE3ASH RAISNA ALRAIS MUHAMMAD HISNI MUBARAK .

whats worse...a christian burning a quran
or the usual muslim chopping off a christians head?

and it doesnt matter wtf u do to anybody or if u kill them or not. what matters is you facing god afterwards. well,id rather be the killed than the killer cuz u can take me off this planet and ill go to lovely heaven. u leave the planet and ur frying in hell.

Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What this bunch of crackers from Gainsville had planned was obviously offensive to anyone, not just Muslims. Gainsville is just a creepy little racist town that houses the headquarters of the KKK, hardly representative of America, let alone Christianity.
We used to have a saying in England 'I do not agree with what you say, but will defend with my life your right to say it'.
But 'acts' are different, surely there are laws regarding cultural sensitivity, reckless endangerment or something? That crazy preacher should be in jail, but will end up on Oprah I expect.

But get a grip, many many copies of the holy qu'ran have been destroyed in recent years in shia/sunni fighting. Blowing up a mosque surely burns a few qu'rans along with their owners?

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bigger reality is that if "they" could set aside their slight wardrobe disagreement, "they" would get along like white on rice because "they" pretty much agree about everything else (gays, wimmenz rights, the death penalty, etc.).

ETA: View only if you understand you will be offended.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6b5_1284240430

Offensive, yes, and I apologize but that video proves my point.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW a few days ago [so I was told] troops in Afghanistan burned a truckload of bibles confiscated from a so-called aid organisation.
Are we incensed? Nah, it's nothing personal.
And a pretty wise move in that situation I guess.

But back to the topic; faaaar more worrying is the news that over 40% of ordinary, non klansmen Americans do not like/trust Muslims. That is something that needs to be addressed urgently I should think.
That is serious irrational racism.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mo Ning Min E:
That is serious irrational racism.

Only if we agree that Islam is a race and, of course, it is not.
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Only if we agree that Islam is a race and, of course, it is not.

Yeah well, tell that to the Jews in 1936.

Don't you think constant reminders of 'chopping off heads and hands etc' is reminiscent of 'cooking matzo bread with the blood of christian babies'
I seriously see a lot of parallels here.

stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Why should I care about what Jews did in 1936 when the bigger concern should be Humanity in 2010.
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
If we do not learn from history, we are condemned to repeat it.

This time around, it is not just one country, their resentments fuelled by a dictator.

There is anti-Muslim feeling all over the western world. Most of it misguided, and the result of propaganda, [again]. It must be faced, and fixed, because THESE people will not, and should not, go down without a fight.

Every little slur, every little percieved injustice, is creating more fear and hostility among millions of diverse people who are only united by their faith, and that faith requires some kind of response.

Maybe it's time to stop having the 9/11 grief-fest. Let the victims rest, and the rest of us move on.

stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
I agree we must learn from history.

Learning from history and living in history are entirely different things.

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Actually,learning from history is an absolutely intrinsic part of just about every form of life.
Why don't you touch a hot stove again?
Why did your dog stop peeing on the carpet?
We have evolved surely, enough to look carefully at personal, national and global history and recognise the warning signs.
The alternatives are pretty scary as well as plain stupid.
From the pov of an average Muslim, I'd say it looks like a setup.
There are people in Uganda murdering 'witches' in the name of christianity, other places in Africa it's not uncommon to rape babies to cure aids, many many cultures are misogynist, christians here in Egypt perform fgm and honour killings, Israel is having problems with a spate of religious fanatics, rabbinical courts ordering whippings .... and on and on ...
So WHY does everybody think it's ok to offend millions of believers in Islam?

D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Mo, I think they have heard the worst and are afraid.

Simple as that. [Smile]

--------------------
www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is just typical Islam. They love to whine about being offended by someone but have no probelm trashing everyone they disagree with. That is why we now have 'Draw a picture of the prophet day' in America. [Smile]
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mo Ning Min E:
Actually,learning from history is an absolutely intrinsic part of just about every form of life.
Why don't you touch a hot stove again?
Why did your dog stop peeing on the carpet?
We have evolved surely, enough to look carefully at personal, national and global history and recognise the warning signs.
The alternatives are pretty scary as well as plain stupid.
From the pov of an average Muslim, I'd say it looks like a setup.
There are people in Uganda murdering 'witches' in the name of christianity, other places in Africa it's not uncommon to rape babies to cure aids, many many cultures are misogynist, christians here in Egypt perform fgm and honour killings, Israel is having problems with a spate of religious fanatics, rabbinical courts ordering whippings .... and on and on ...
So WHY does everybody think it's ok to offend millions of believers in Islam?

Who says "everybody" thinks this is okay? It appears to me this thread is full of and all about how it is NOT okay. Personally, I went so far as to post a link to a highly offensive video, the reason being to show just how hate-filled people can be in the name of God.

Satan does not hide his agenda.

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mo, You do not have a right 'Not to be offended.' Fact is many do not like Islam. Maybe you should ask yourself what it is about Islam that is turning people off.

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Still banging the drum Hammer... if you say something often enough it doesn't become true!

You are a laughing stock all over ES! Give up dude!

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Being a laughing stock on ES is like being laughed at by all the loons in the mental institution Cheeky.

Again what is it about islam that ticks people off? that is the question you folks need to look at. meanwhile I am going to get ready for next year's 'Draw a cartoon of the Prophet day.'

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
So immature!

You are so convinced that you, the minority, is correct and all others are 'mental'

And you wonder why no one takes you seriously!

Islam doesn't 'tick' me off. Nor does it all the other Westerners living here!!!!!!!!!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Why don't you tell us what ticks you off? I don't know anybody ticked off so it is difficult to answer such a pathetic question.
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Check the polls in America cheeky. Even the CAIR people admit Islam has an Image problem in the United States. Again, why is that? why is it that americans who like Hindus and everyone else do not like Islam? Taking cheap shots at me is just a cop out to avoid the real issues.

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
You seem to have all the answers so why don't you enlighten all us broad minded folk.

Where was the cheap shot?

God, you are sensitive, no wonder you get ticked off so damn easily!

You should chat with ahmad the terrorist, the dude threatening to kill all westerners! You and he are from the same seed!

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
I never get ticked off, quite the opposite. i just give you information you do not like. How are things on Neptune cheeky? The fact remains that you have again avoided the question. why do americans dislike Islam and not others?

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I AM NOT AMERICAN!!! How can I answer on behalf of a country I do not even live in!

I know Britain is tolerant of all so tell me... what do you dislike about Islam and if you dislike it so much wtf are you doing on Egyptsearch!!!!

Child!

I have not avoided the question, there is no answer as the question is not an accurate question.

Frickin inbreed!

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Cheeky, you ducked the question again. If EVERY poll shows that over 70% of americans dislike Islam why is that in your view? Cut the emotionalism Cheeky and look at the question.

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am not ducking anything you moron, I do not know why American Islamaphobes are 'ticked off'

A survey for Time Magazine found 61% opposed the construction of the mosque. But the respondents were not implacably opposed to Islamic religious buildings, with 55% happy to have a community centre and mosque near to their home.

Amazing what a simple Google search can find!

Emotionalism pmsfl...

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
You just duck and dodge. the 61% is an early flash poll. Others have it over 70 now as the facts come out about thse scum balls. You dismiss thew issue by calling us Islamaphobes. A phobia imples fear Cheeky and I can assure you there is no fear involved. One more 9/11 style attack and all hell will break lose.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com