EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » WHO WANTS TO BURN THE QURAN CHRISTIANS .. WILL BURN YOU ALL (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: WHO WANTS TO BURN THE QURAN CHRISTIANS .. WILL BURN YOU ALL
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh no, not moving. Just visiting this time. Not sure I'm brave enough for life without clotted cream just yet [Smile] After all, I'm English. I have to consider the needs of this humungous great backside of mine. They'll have to winch me on the plane, naturally. Probably put me in the hold.

Three days - yay! It's turning cold here and I'm so over the whole 'winter wonderland' thing. You lucky, lucky lot.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
turning cold here too, considering I left the living room AC on all night by accident, oopss [Big Grin]

clotted cream and scones!! oooooooooooooohhhh aaarrrrrrrrr

REAL Cornish Pasties! OMG I wanna go home [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is clotted cream? [Confused]

--------------------
www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square

Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by D_Oro:
What is clotted cream? [Confused]

sounds like some kind of cream to put in yr culo to stop the chorros... lolol
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its a nice thick cream you have with jam and scones in a proper English 'cream tea' particularly found in Cornwall which is one of the most beautiful places on God's Green Earth.

and was a smugglers haven in olden times [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PHWOAR Cornish Pasties followed by cream teas!

I aqm not homesick at all but wouldn't mind a little teleportation to come my way for half an hr!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cream Tea
Member # 17148

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cream Tea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did someone call? [Wink]

Feast your eyes on these.

Cream teas

Proper Brit food with narry a vitamin to be seen.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cream Tea:
Did someone call? [Wink]

Cream teas

Thats CRUEL!! [Frown] [Frown]
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Did someone call? [Wink]

Cream teas

Ohhhhhh i ate this last week after a greggs cheese n onion pasty [Embarrassed] Sowwy Ayisha
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nom nom nom Greggs Pasties!!!!

Simply the messiest food in the world!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Did someone call? [Wink]

Cream teas

Ohhhhhh i ate this last week after a greggs cheese n onion pasty [Embarrassed] Sowwy Ayisha
you are not a nice person!! [Mad]
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Franky just likes to wind everyone up regardless of what the topic is - hes not diplomatic on a topic of debate , he seems to enjoy control and is self opinionated. the holy book of whatever faith should not be used to entice reaction.

--------------------
tilly
"I can make you feel good" -shalamar
Women dont have hot flushes they just have power surges"

Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ourluxor
Member # 15101

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ourluxor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha, if you really fancy a cream tea, why don't you pop into Tutti Frutti? The ambience isn't quite "Cornish" but the scones with jam and cream are scrumptious!
Cheeky, sorry to have to tell you, but when I was back in Gateshead in July: I found out that Greggs pasties are now "New and Improved", no more can they truthfully be called "cardboard" pasties. They're still OK, but not the same as before.
Talking pasties, has anyone on here ever had one from the "Real Cornish Pasty" shop. in Leeds. They do a Christmas pasty which contains just about a full Christmas dinner! They take some getting through, I can tell you.

Posts: 430 | From: luxor | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ourluxor:
Ayisha, if you really fancy a cream tea, why don't you pop into Tutti Frutti? The ambience isn't quite "Cornish" but the scones with jam and cream are scrumptious!

ourluxor the best thing about having a cream tea and a real Cornish Pastie would be doing it in Cornwall or Devon, tootie fruity in Luxor just don't hack it [Big Grin]
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The craze at the moment in UK is "cup cakes" but they are huge - you can get sprinkles, glitter, balls (he he) and everything fancy and sweet. Easy to make -. Im just catching up on the topic and yes i am in #Egypt December - another one invades, but my ass aint that big.,but then again dont Egyptians like big asses.-..
Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grow the fuk up franky with your insane tantrum. You're evidence of a spoiled Egyptian mamma's boy. As an anti-atheist I dislike all religions but especially the POLITICALLY IMPOSED Monotheisms. We can hate the practiced religion but not necessarily the person and we don't have to worry about Quaker or Jane beheadings. Why don't you vent your rage at the crimes of Pope Ratzi and join the fight to bring him to justice? Since you folks are so sexually suppressed try masterbating more often to ease your insanity.

The Pope Rally - Richard Dawkins

http://richarddawkins.net/videos/520894-updated-video-richard-dawkins-at-protest-the-pope-rally-in-london-sept-2010

The "Hitch" on Islam and the West -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVSXzDYYDjA

Wafa Sultan tells it straight -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8n-JYdpxU4

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mimohs
Member # 18003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mimohs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys of course spread the hatefulness is disagreed by every one, as we do not accept or agree with killing the innocent people in 11september, because no one can say that killing the people what ever was the reason, as humans we need to accept and understand each other more, we need to build a trust between each other, and all believe that every one has the right to live his life and has his or her life concepts and believes as they want, without hurting or attacking the others, though sometimes I disagree with the American policy but we all know there is a big different between the politics and the ordinary people of any country, personally I believe that the Egyptian regime is not representing any of the ordinary Egyptians, and my personal experience always shows that Americans are the warmest hearts people, and they love to have good relations with lots of people, and that’s can be due to the cosmopolitan society there,

Of course burning our holly book is something very bad and unacceptable, but it does not allow us to attack any one and generalize or judgement every one, even that crazy priest we should not give him what he aimed to, yes he is doing all of that to show his fucking poor self, and to satisfy some extremists of both sides, and give them more permissions to kill by the name of god.

I believe the importance and the divinity of our holly Quraan is not something material, so he can burn millions of the Quraan papers, but he can not get rid of one letter or meaning of what our holly book carry.

Also I believe as a Muslims we need to re-think of lots of wrong concepts and believes about the others, and I wish the others will accept us as we are different, and as they love the freedom, they should not make this space of freedom hurt us..
At the end I would like to say we love you Americans, and westerns all.

Posts: 21 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mimohs
Member # 18003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mimohs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But donot you agree guys that love is such a great gift from God to us, love and tolerance is giving us such a great pleasure in this hard life, though life is not fair to some of us sometimes, but when we do our best and then we accept what ever the results are with a complete satisfaction, I think that’s the greatest peace treaty we can make to ourselves, because when we have peace inside our selves, then its easy to become in a harmony and accept the others, even if we disagree with what they doing, but you still we have space inside our hearts to forgive, and to get rid of hateniss and fill our hearts with love.

I am prying to God to spread a little more tolerance and peace into our hearts, so we stop hating each other, and we stop killing each other, we learn how we can live together with love, I really wish to see the Fucking Palastinian and Esraels problem solve very soon, and they can forgive and forget to live in peace together.

--------------------
life is very short,so lets be honest and not hurt eachother,and give a smile to every one.

Posts: 21 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mimohs
Member # 18003

i am a muslim and my wife is christian and we love each other very much,and we never urgue about who is right or wrong but we beleive both Christianty and Islam are calling for the same principals(love,tolerance,forgiveness,loyality......etc)

--------------------
life is very short,so lets be honest and not hurt eachother,and give a smile to every one.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com