EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » online library of patient education

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: online library of patient education
Ashraf Sabry
Member # 15501

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ashraf Sabry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.ashrafsabry.com an online library of articles , pictures and videos for the commonest questions in the fields of Prenatal Care , Fertility Care & Women’s Health Care.

Together with several other online features that makes medical information as enjoyable as it can.

a) A Facebook group where you can ask for free questions http://facebook.ashrafsabry.com

b) On site Ask A free Question template if you want to ask a free question in the related field

c) Live consultation online for consultations using telemedicine for people outside Egypt

d) A forum attached to start conversations and discussions and have more questions answered http://ashrafsabry.com/vb

The library and website are compiled by Dr.Ashraf Sabry, Obstetrics & Gynecology & Infertility Consultant.
Mission

“My mission is to help couples have children by providing fertility treatment and prenatal care from pregnancy to delivery. I also help women live a healthy fit life. I do patient education to help patients understand their situation well. I created my website to provide education by offering a library of articles, pictures and presentations. I also use internet to offer online medical consultations to patients worldwide. My website is an extension of my clinic because I can offer more illustrations and services and reach more people outside my limited clinic time.”

Thank you for your time. Visit us on www.ashrafsabry.com

Posts: 3 | From: Egypt - GIZA | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jinpp
Member # 18511

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jinpp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The MOD document structure is utilized by many different electronic camcorder types to help save their documenting videos. like a novice or non-technical user, if you actually need to burn mod to dvd mac for actively playing on digital video disc player, this remedy named mod to dvd mac.

Converter(Besides MOD, MP4, M4V, M4A, 3GP, MOV, MPG, MTS, VOB, FLV, and MKV may be also converted to digital video disc folder, digital video disc disc or ISO file.) are steering to be your amazing assistant. Now, we would would rather educate you activity by step.

The start you should get ready mac mod to dvd converter: download, install, and work it.

Then, include MOD information to this mac mod to dvd plan ; you can alter their purchase by click up or affordable arrow.

Next: Click "menu" to customize your digital video disc menu. It is optional to decide on out the digital video disc menu template, personalize qualifications tunes and image, frame, text, etc.

To best the videos, you can trim, crop, rotate, include titles and arranged much more effects.

Finally,Click "menu" to customize your digital video disc menu. It is optional to decide on out the mod to dvd on mac template, personalize qualifications tunes and image, frame, text, etc.

To best the videos, you can trim, crop, rotate, include titles and arranged much more effects.

Posts: 190 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com