EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » male belly dancers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: male belly dancers
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as a male do u think i should belly dancing in a ladies night for some dollars?
Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some male belly dancers are better than the females ones ive seen.. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do ladies enjoy more male belly dancers?
hehe its 300 dollars reconsidering it

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Disturbing. Any male who dances like a female belly dancer in any capacity should be denounced from the male species and welcomed as a bitch.
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
correction: renounced
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:
Some male belly dancers are better than the females ones ive seen.. [Big Grin]

Totally agree! I have seen some fantastic male dancers, much better than watching boobs falling out of a much too small costume. Men move better, women just flash overly what they have. And I am no prude but in this last holiday time I have seen 2 female belly dancers who I would have paid to go away rather than perform but a few years ago hubby and I were in a cairo hotel where there was a disco, there was one guy there who was brilliant, couldn't stop watching him, of course hubby got miffed but I was not watching in a 'cor he's gorgeous' way as he wasn't, but he danced way better than any woman I have ever seen dance.
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:
Disturbing. Any male who dances like a female belly dancer in any capacity should be denounced from the male species and welcomed as a bitch.

Right..I once said that and was clobbered by most (if not all) of the ladies on board. [Confused]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
quote:

Right..I once said that and was clobbered by most (if not all) of the ladies on board. [Confused]
Thanks for the warning [Big Grin] , maybe I shouldn't have used the word "bitch", it is however commonly used, and acceptable. But I think that it is a perfect description for a man who dances like a female belly dancer.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thanks for the warning [Big Grin] , maybe I shouldn't have used the word "bitch", it is however commonly used, and acceptable. But I think that it is a perfect description for a man who dances like a female belly dancer.
I wouldn't have clobbered you, I would have agreed. Female belly dancers just look a mess and just wobble and dudes who do it must have to be the most repulsive thing ever. I do not see how the dancing can be seen as sexy by either sex... I would rather watch hippos dry humping!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I wouldn't have clobbered you, I would have agreed. Female belly dancers just look a mess and just wobble and dudes who do it must have to be the most repulsive thing ever. I do not see how the dancing can be seen as sexy by either sex... I would rather watch hippos dry humping!
“most repulsive thing ever” - couldn't have said it better myself. It's comforting to know dudes (at least me and Dzosser) are not the only ones who feel this way. As far as marydot and ayisha finding guys who dance like belly dancers entertaining, well, I really dunno what to say, and I assure everyone, I'm usually not at a loss for words.
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
is 300 dollars a good amt for dancing for 2 evening for a group of 15 ladies?

--------------------
islam

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless you look even remotely like a Chippendale, I would give up this idea!
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
hehe each lady will pay just 10 dollars
still give up shanta?
also i want to dance with a funny uniform
any suggestions?

--------------------
islam

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a fan of male bellydancing, but I like those two videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D8WwXbTu-4&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvP1evlIqzo&feature=related

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exiiled, for you maybe you like a half naked boobs hanging out, made up the the eyeballs tart dancing about round you and you take no notice of the dancing, that is what I mean by preferring a male dancing as he is not half naked made up to the eyeballs with anything hanging out, it's purely dance. Admitedly there are what I would call 'real' belly dancers that are female, but the one's Ive see here, no thanks.

I think this guy is great http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6autbeh_tUk

and here he is much better than miss boobs alot. IMHO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRLn5P1N4Y8&feature=related

Now shakira I like as a dancer, but most of the women I have seen I wouldn't pay money for.

Egy7, go for it.If you can dance like that then do it.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
not professional like that
but i was thinking of wearing a funny amuse to amuse
any suggestions for some funny uniforms?

--------------------
islam

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
hehe suggest ladies plz

--------------------
islam

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
E7 please watch "The Full Monty"
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Chippendales

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjbe6YtIwv8

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
i dnt watch t v much
give me a hint shanta 4 a uniform plz

--------------------
islam

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
what is the best title 4 brit and aussie ladies
hehe i accepted the deal
would be performing thursday evening

--------------------
islam

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

I remember going to see the Chippendales about 20 years ago - the theatre was full of howling women and 3 very bemused guys - obviously husbands who had thought they ought to accompany their wives - more fool them!
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
one of the ladies suggested a borat bikini
but i guess that wont be sold in egypt?
any suggestions?
hehe i accepted the deal
took a deposit

--------------------
islam

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tito Seif,the Egyptian male bellydancer featured on the videos above,is the best of them all...and yesss he is EGYPTIAN!!!!

*amused at Egyptians reactions...gasp!* [Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
E7 are your parents aware of what you're doing ? I doubt they'll accept to see their son in a bikini [Roll Eyes]

You're free to do what you like, but don't ridicule yourself unless you're a professional dancer and doing it for a living. [Frown]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh, I want to see a male belly dancer! (NOT you E7). I actually quite like female belly dancers, find them facinating to watch- and not because of the lack of clothes lol.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Ohhh, I want to see a male belly dancer! (NOT you E7). I actually quite like female belly dancers, find them facinating to watch- and not because of the lack of clothes lol.

".. (NOT you E7)."

ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
Chippendales

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjbe6YtIwv8

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ00Lf5Mf7o&feature=related
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
I'm not a fan of male bellydancing, but I like those two videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D8WwXbTu-4&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvP1evlIqzo&feature=related

WOW, He is amazing! I vote two thumbs up for male belly dancing. Very sexy.

Way better than the Chippendales. I find them comical.

Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shanta Qadeama:
E7 please watch "The Full Monty"

Great movie. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nasto
Member # 17091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nasto   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by D_Oro:

Way better than the Chippendales. I find them comical. [/QB]

Regretfully, he is in dark cloths with a dark background. She catches an eye easier.
Posts: 132 | From: Alex | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nasto:
quote:
Originally posted by D_Oro:

Way better than the Chippendales. I find them comical.

Regretfully, he is in dark cloths with a dark background. She catches an eye easier. [/QB]
Not my eye... [Wink] I think he way outshines her. [Smile]
Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he's really good - he's got some pretty impressive moves - but it doesn't do a lot for me TBH. It's too effeminate.

Mind you, the Chipendales don't really do much for me either. All that spray on tan and posturing. If a guy takes longer than me to get ready to go out, we have a problem in my book.

Now this guy is a different matter. Phenominal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HDmGQRepzc&NR=1

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey Hepburn
Member # 11579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey Hepburn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont find male belly dancers very masculine to watch. They would do better at a drag night. No thanks
Posts: 233 | From: uk | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dzosser y dont u belly dance for me and micky in webcam. nake a snow day fun????

dont try sayin i am a perv cas we already established that.....i bet u got some moves saved up for us?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1pUmU-_npw

i wouldnt mind u doin this???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axUixg0RFaI

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
just finished
was loads of fun
brit and aussies really knoow how to have fun
i will be serving them next week too

--------------------
islam

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
help me with some ideas 4 some uniforms 4 next week

--------------------
islam

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com