EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Ration cards for household commodities? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ration cards for household commodities?
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're losing me again, what's the connection between Palestine, the British Mandate and USAID's non-connection with the Egyptian food subsidy programme?

And you didn't answer my question.

Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by citizen:
You're losing me again, what's the connection between Palestine, the British Mandate and USAID's non-connection with the Egyptian food subsidy programme?

And you didn't answer my question.

No you lost your mind.

The british during colonialization as you know had "food programes" as part of their colonalization.

Everyone knows this. They even had the food program in Egypt as it did in colonial Palestine during the British mandate.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=020188;p=1#000048

quote:
Metinoot, just a couple of points:
The food subsidy programme has been in operation long before USAID appeared on the scene.

What was the connection between the tragic massacre of 6 people in the US and this discussion about Egyptian ration cards?

Why do brits assume their own senility makes other people insane by default? [Big Grin]
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Metinoot, is it possible not to veer off into unrelated subjects during a discussion?

Two very direct questions waiting for an answer from you.

1. Palestine, British Mandate, USAID and Egyptian food subsidies - what is the connection?
2. Massacre of 6 people and this discussion - what is the connection?

Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Metinoot, is it possible not to veer off into unrelated subjects during a discussion?

1. Palestine, British Mandate, USAID and Egyptian food subsidies - what is the connection?

I explained this to you already by reposting your own posts.

If you don't understand it, you are drunk.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:

says the insane one still up at 3am posting in her own little world about nothing related to the topic, as normal [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
quote:

says the insane one still up at 3am posting in her own little world about nothing related to the topic, as normal [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Ahem don't you have a job?

I slept as soon as I got home from work today, and I'll sleep a few more hours. But its my n'hood and its loud tonight so therefore hitting the pillow by 5pm was a wise choice.

By the way do you have any more money coming in from UK?

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

See Citizen? You can't argue with crazy. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey Ayisha please take a break. Its been three years since you've started this crusade against me on ES.

update your files PLEASE.

quote:
I spend almost half my posts answer your rants, and despite your logic and ongoing insults its not going to stop me from posting on ES.
Where have I insulted you? I point out what you are, logically. I never want you to stop posting on ES, it's a great source of entertainment for me.

quote:
When you are frothing at the mouth ongoingly, unceasingly berating and insulting you put yourself into a certain mood in which you cannot halt this behavior offline.
No frothing here, all frothing your end. The mood you put me in is happy as I see you more and more wacko each time you post. [Big Grin]

quote:
Continuing this very type of behavior online onto offline will cripple your ability to socially function.
Your ability to socially function must be well shot then. I cannot ever imagine meeting someone like you in person, I get a headache thinking about it. [Eek!]

quote:
Its your choice. Its your life.
Yes and that's what bugs you isn't it sono, that I made a decision in my life and followed it through while you ranted about it and didn't. My life is great thank you, best decision I ever made was to move here, I see you gave up the idea to move and raise your daughter in the fictional flat your EX in laws own and you hate me for going through with it.

aah I didn't forget all the crap you threw at me when you found I was moving too, you hated that, never believed I would did you, thought it all fantasy. You are the only fantasy queen here sono, so full of shite. [Wink]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
quote:
quote:

See Citizen? You can't argue with crazy. [Big Grin]
and you are just plain evil. no wonder you couldn't make it work with your sharm rent boy.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I have 3, what does that have to do with you still up at 3am?

quote:
I slept as soon as I got home from work today, and I'll sleep a few more hours. But its my n'hood and its loud tonight so therefore hitting the pillow by 5pm was a wise choice.
so do you have a job or is it a one day temp thing? Most work in US starts early so you better get some sleep, if you do still have a job.

quote:
why, do you need a loan?
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I have 3, what does that have to do with you still up at 3am?

quote:
so do you have a job or is it a one day temp thing? Most work in US starts early so you better get some sleep, if you do still have a job.

quote:
why, do you need a loan?
Does sour bitchy, lonely, ugly, fat and broke every get too much for you?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

No as I said before sono, I can laugh at you all day long, you never get too much for me. [Wink] [Big Grin]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

No as I said before sono, I can laugh at you all day long, you never get too much for me. [Wink] [Big Grin]
you do realize I don't read your posts until they are a least 2 years old.

I found a few nuggets this morning as the a-hole living above me did a polka dance with this dogs.

Plus I found some beloved news, oh my God I am so happy.

Anyhow you are still a stupid old ugly hobbit bitch who forked over her life's savings to a gigolo.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thats why your files are in such a mess, what a plonker!

quote:
I found a few nuggets this morning as the a-hole living above me did a polka dance with this dogs.

is this relevant to something 2 years ago or today? What planet are you on?

quote:
Anyhow you are still a stupid old ugly hobbit bitch who forked over her life's savings to a gigolo.
Didn't you post recenty about ME insulting YOU? You do realize that this is actually YOU insulting ME as normal don't you? Please take your meds before you sleep sono, you will feel better when you wake up from your drug induced coma I'm sure.
yes the full £3.62, gave him the lot.

God you are STUPID and soooo BITTER sono. I actually feel sorry for you as many do here. [Frown]

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thats why your files are in such a mess, what a plonker!

quote:

is this relevant to something 2 years ago or today? What planet are you on?

quote:
Didn't you post recenty about ME insulting YOU? You do realize that this is actually YOU insulting ME as normal don't you? Please take your meds before you sleep sono, you will feel better when you wake up from your drug induced coma I'm sure.
yes the full £3.62, gave him the lot.

God you are STUPID and soooo BITTER sono. I actually feel sorry for you as many do here. [Frown]

Your luxor rent boy is working the fellucas, which is code for "gay boy in the reeds".

So I guess you've put in what is it 3 years with this dude who won't spend the night at your flat, and being a gay dudes ensures he'll put off marriage to an Egyptian woman at least until he is 40 or so.

Well I am 36, and I know he was born the same year I was; therefore you have 4 years or less before he either dies of AIDS or he submits to a marriage with a woman who will actually bare him children.

I hope you can make enough income to siphon off to his marriage fund. Or you're history.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Your luxor rent boy is working the fellucas,

Does he? That is news to me!

quote:
which is code for "gay boy in the reeds".
Really? oh another 'I am expert on a place I've never even been to' babble is it?

quote:
So I guess you've put in what is it 3 years with this dude who won't spend the night at your flat, and being a gay dudes ensures he'll put off marriage to an Egyptian woman at least until he is 40 or so.
6 and half years I have 'put in', 4 years living together this coming April. You should know the dates of that as it was around the time you were 'relocating this summer'.
I just woke up the bundled up one who according to you never spends the night here and he is currently drinking coffee catchin up on the sport channels.

quote:
Well I am 36, and I know he was born the same year I was; therefore you have 4 years or less before he either dies of AIDS or he submits to a marriage with a woman who will actually bare him children.
Unlike your ex my husband has good morals and if he was to get AIDS it would have had to be from me. Unlike yours he is happy with me and does not have a secret online girl he is promising will be his 'real wife' as yours did.

quote:
I hope you can make enough income to siphon off to his marriage fund. Or you're history.
No sono, you're history, I'm here and still married. Unlike you still servicing your ex who got his legal status from you and shipped off your daughter because he knew you were not fit to raise her then after getting his legal status with your sham marriage (your words) he shipped over the 'real' Egyptian wife and has you both tending to his needs. [Wink]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com