EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Help and updates on cheekyferret

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help and updates on cheekyferret
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone

I have spoken to CF. She is currently in Stella De Mar in Ain Sokhna. She is safe with mama ferret and 4 others. As it stands they have enough cash to see them through till the weekend and will decide what to do from there. They tried to book flights to anywhere but said a lot of flights are being canceled, there is a petrol shortage so that's a worry. They cant make any calls now as they have run out of credit but can receive calls. Not messages. Internet is back on now (but slow) so they might be able to get a message to us soon.

A few questions though. Does anyone have or know someone who has a villa near to where they are that they can rent as where they are staying it is 700LEa night and they need another option. They are surrounded by empty villas but don't want to come from behind the tank protection until they have to.

What are the streets like for westerners? they are ensure of the reaction they will relieve on the streets

What will the revolution mean for westerners living in Egypt?

They are tired and fed up scared and isolated but they are safe and food isn't an issue at the moment for themas the hotel is still currently receiving food from the outside

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Message for CF - I just heard elsewhere that the ACE club ran out of beer!
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers MM for doing this. If there was a pile of chicks you would be at the top.

Beer is running low in Ain Sokhna now lol...

If anyone has a Villa sitting here empty please pm me.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good to hear from you CF - take care
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CF will be home in time for tea. One less Brit to worry about. Oh yeah and a whole country to still worry about
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tareq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I reassure all of you It is safe in cairo as long as you are far from Downtown.

Just keep yourself away from any corwd. Buy some food in stock and enjoy staying at home and never open the door for any strangers.

There should be no fear at all.

I Think at the present moment, Ain sokhna can be pretty more dangerous than staying at cairo.

Posts: 277 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
CF lived in the president one and things are far from normal there. She couldn't stay in Ain Sokhna indefinitely due to finances so she is coming back to England for a few weeks. She said everyone in Ain Sokhna was very nice and saying sorry for this happening to there country.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com