EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » The american embassy killed the protesters?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The american embassy killed the protesters?
Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tareq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read it in the news paper. It says the american embassy used their cars to kill the peaceful protesers of 25 jan.

The aljazeera had a clip in which one of the american embassy cars crashed some protesters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQSG1KsmOOM

Posts: 277 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
American Embassy car - not American Embassy employees.
There are a lot of reports of the Embassy cars being stolen that day.

http://www.google.co.uk/#sclient=psy&hl=en&safe=off&q=american+embassy+cars+stolen+to+kill+protestors&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&fp=6087551bfa6adfac

Choose yourself what to believe!

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tareq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is said also that the american ambassador Margaret Scobey was inside the car.

Who knows the truth? The truth is not what I or you choose to believe. The truth comes with evidence and investigation.

What do you think will happen if it is proven that Margaret Scobey was inside the car?

Posts: 277 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What newspaper did you read it in?
What do YOU think will happen if it's found to be the case?

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone can steal a car and run people down. Did you see Americans attacking protesters anywhere else? I don't think so. But... we did see Egyptians attacking each other. Muburak's thugs at the very least! So what is the easiest thing to believe?
Unless you can see who was driving the car, the video doesn't matter.

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Most of the rumours I can find on google are giving out that the americans mastered-minded the whole revolution (while wearing plastic bracelets and t-shirts with lions on hence 'proving' they were under the influence - knowingly or not - of the freemason-lead international conspiracy of Jews and Bankers [Roll Eyes] under the watchful eyes of the lizards that live behind a cloud up in the sky waiting for people to achieve 33 degree level in scientology to beam up.

Oh wait, judgement day is May 21st 2011 when the rapture will occur when Christian fundamentalists will get beamed up into heaven in the sky, and then armageddon is booked for October 21st 2011 when those left behind - mainly the Israelites - will take the rap and that's hence why Americans support Israel because fundamentalist christians who secretly rule the world from a hidey hole in Switzerland under the watchful eye of the Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria REQUIRE Israel exist at 'the end of time' to take the full hit of God's wrath.

Or something like that anyway.

Boy I need chocolate bad.

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Actually, I think Elvis was in the car.
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would explain it then! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Gi tchor luverly conspiracy theories 'ere - 10 a penny [Smile]

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/toptopics.php

OMG!!!! The illuminati are behind the earthquake in Japan

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread675301/pg1

LovedOne
Member # 10222

lol, I know someone who will love that site! [Big Grin]
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Oooh that reminds me, did anyone notice whether the changes to the constitution included the supply of free chocolate to single ladies over 40? I did try suugesting it to a minister [via a well connected friend [Wink] ] but that was pre-revolution.

As for the embassy car thing, who knows? That diplomatic immunity is heady stuff I bet.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shanta Gdeeda:
Most of the rumours I can find on google are giving out that the americans mastered-minded the whole revolution (while wearing plastic bracelets and t-shirts with lions on hence 'proving' they were under the influence - knowingly or not - of the freemason-lead international conspiracy of Jews and Bankers [Roll Eyes] under the watchful eyes of the lizards that live behind a cloud up in the sky waiting for people to achieve 33 degree level in scientology to beam up.

Oh wait, judgement day is May 21st 2011 when the rapture will occur when Christian fundamentalists will get beamed up into heaven in the sky, and then armageddon is booked for October 21st 2011 when those left behind - mainly the Israelites - will take the rap and that's hence why Americans support Israel because fundamentalist christians who secretly rule the world from a hidey hole in Switzerland under the watchful eye of the Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria REQUIRE Israel exist at 'the end of time' to take the full hit of God's wrath.

Where is the like button
Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
I want to believe it is a rumour.

But How was tha car stolen if you know there is a team of american army and snipers inside the american embassy to protect and defend the embassy as it contains lots of documents ?

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tareq:

But How was tha car stolen if you know there is a team of american army and snipers inside the american embassy to protect and defend the embassy as it contains lots of documents ?

How do you know there is the American Army and snipers inside the US embassy?

In reality the US Embassy relies on the SS and the Egyptian military to protect the embassy.

There are several Marines who do guard the Ambassador, not the embassy itself.

Where on earth do people get these ideas? What blind mulah is rattling off conspiracy theories on KSA channels now?

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
quote:
Originally posted by Shanta Gdeeda:

Where is the like button
ditto! I knew lizard people were involved somewhere!
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pssst Tareq: I heard that Margaret Scobey was together with Elvis in the car and they had some hot steamy sex going on in there. [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] Margaret completely lost control of herself during "All Shook Up" and the car (Elvis is too old to drive but not to old to get it up if you know what I mean) and you know sh#t happens. Really that's what I heard from my neighbor and he heard it from the bawab downstairs. If you don't believe me ask your mother. [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:

How do you know there is the American Army and snipers inside the US embassy?

In reality the US Embassy relies on the SS and the Egyptian military to protect the embassy.

There are several Marines who do guard the Ambassador, not the embassy itself.

Where on earth do people get these ideas? What blind mulah is rattling off conspiracy theories on KSA channels now?

Quotation
The primary mission of the MSG is to provide security, particularly the protection of classified information and equipment vital to the national security of the United States at American diplomatic posts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_Security_Guard

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If we had read in a newspaper that. in Washington maybe, a Egyptian Embassy car was filmed recklessly driving over a group of American protesting students, would everyone automatically believe that the car must have been stolen etc? Would people think it was ok to make jokes about the deaths of these kids?
I smell a little racism.
I doubt very much that any US diplomat was involved, but it would be by no means without precedent would it?
I imagine that security measures at the US Embassy must have been incredibly lax, which is stunning given the circumstances, for an ambassadorial limo to have been stolen at such a time of civil unrest.
When this was first shown on TV friends here [Egyptian] said they assumed the CD plates had been stolen or faked.Which may have been easier.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mo Ning Min E:
If we had read in a newspaper that. in Washington maybe, a Egyptian Embassy car was filmed recklessly driving over a group of American protesting students, would everyone automatically believe that the car must have been stolen etc? Would people think it was ok to make jokes about the deaths of these kids?
I smell a little racism.
I doubt very much that any US diplomat was involved, but it would be by no means without precedent would it?
I imagine that security measures at the US Embassy must have been incredibly lax, which is stunning given the circumstances, for an ambassadorial limo to have been stolen at such a time of civil unrest.
When this was first shown on TV friends here [Egyptian] said they assumed the CD plates had been stolen or faked.Which may have been easier.

That would be the case if America was steeped in the throws of a revolution.

But its been almost 200 years and your kind hasn't tried to take over the USA since 1812.

Lets us know when you fascist colonists plan to take over again. We'll be ready for you. Even willing to be run over by cars stolen by the Colonial crown of Shiredom.

In the future when you are back in Egypt, before you leave Cairo for Alex swing by the US Embassy in Zamalek and take notice to how many guard on the premises are Egyptian versus US Marines.

I have taken a look at the US Embassy and I am thankful to say there are plenty of Egyptian Security Services in attendance. Which are spying on the US Embassy Employees. Possibly they are spying on the UK Embassy Employees as well, trying to figure out how the UK handles the intelligence spread thinly in the shires.

Edit: again what Taraq described is a rumor. How much of the demonstrations "revolution" was able to escape a cell phone's video recording and not uploaded to youtube?

If it did happen it would've have been recorded by a phone and uploaded to the internet for the whole world to see.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] stupid hobbits.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL @ colonists [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Thanks sono, I can always depend on your total stupidity to lighten my day.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

Hey its you shire hobbits who believe the one revolution rumor that wasn't video recorded and uploaded to youtube.
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

From what I've heard, security at the US embassy was suprisingly lax at certain times during the revolution.
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Hey its you shire hobbits who believe the one revolution rumor that wasn't video recorded and uploaded to youtube.
oh not only do you assume to tell me my life but also what I believe, I do love you sono, you are so.........nuts! [Big Grin]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

oh not only do you assume to tell me my life but also what I believe, I do love you sono, you are so.........nuts! [Big Grin]
I am telling you your life?

You mean those runaway US Embassy cars ran over you?

Got video to prove it? [Razz]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ohhh wonderful, now I was in Cairo getting run over by US embassy cars! Did you arrange it through your imaginary contacts and your military ex in laws? [Eek!]

I love my fantasy life. [Big Grin]

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
When I'm back in Egypt in the future???
Uhoh, you guessed where I am!
I am standing outside your trailer.

But seriously, your response was a little incoherent, considering I wasn't actually accusing anyone of anything; perhaps you misunderstood my post.
BTW Throes.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:

But seriously, your response was a little incoherent, considering I wasn't actually accusing anyone of anything; perhaps you misunderstood my post.
BTW Throes.

Not a trailer its a brownstone building, turn of the century type historic building.

Anyhow I am not convinced you actually reside in Egypt full time. If you want to continue telling ES that go ahead, I can't stop you.

But it is really odd out of all the incidents that occured during the revolution this is the only one that didn't have video on youtube.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ohhh wonderful, now I was in Cairo getting run over by US embassy cars! Did you arrange it through your imaginary contacts and your military ex in laws? [Eek!]

you made the claim that my original statement in this thread was me creating a new fantasy life for you.

I thought I was explaining that this is the only incident in which there is no video footage uploaded to youtube.

By any chance ayisha did you clone yourself to be in 50 different cairo spots at once, one of which was right outside the US Embassy?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

BTW Throes.

Not a trailer its a brownstone building, turn of the century type historic building.
used to be a hospital or the nursing quarters, right? [Wink]

quote:
Anyhow I am not convinced you actually reside in Egypt full time. If you want to continue telling ES that go ahead, I can't stop you.

But it is really odd out of all the incidents that occured during the revolution this is the only one that didn't have video on youtube.

Yayy Mo Ning gets a fantasy life! [Big Grin]

Welcome to hobbitville where all your realities fade away into sonoland. [Wink]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you made the claim that my original statement in this thread was me creating a new fantasy life for you.
No dear loony person, I said not only do you assume to tell me my life which was related to the last 7 years of you doing so, and then you tell me what I believe, which was related to this thread. Comprehension never was your strong point was it. [Frown]

quote:
I thought I was explaining that this is the only incident in which there is no video footage uploaded to youtube.
you thought, ahh ok that explains a lot

quote:
By any chance ayisha did you clone yourself to be in 50 different cairo spots at once, one of which was right outside the US Embassy?
I don't know, check your files, there must be something in there or maybe you got them mixed up? The reality was I was in Luxor, but play with it and make it more interesting if you wish, can't be doing with reality and sono in the same posts can we. [Wink]
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Yayy Mo Ning gets a fantasy life!

Thank God. Hope it's better than the one I got now.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Actually I am wrong.

There is video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt9DXoMmHQs

Ground level, just within a few feet of the rampaging vehicle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSSl9JphcKw

tinted windows so who knows. But that driver did know he'd kill plenty of people.

Personally I don't know how many US embassy Marines would bother wonding who would use vehicles to do this sort of thing. I would think they'd be more worried about the US personal.

In the future it might be a great idea to have a locking machines in the starter or to take out the entire engine and put in it a "room vault".

Again Embassy Employees and even the Marines guarding the embassy would have evacuated and left Egypt 3 days into the protests.

Why would any US embassy employee or US marine be driving through Cairo when they had already evacuated?

And why would the Egyptian military or the Egyptian Security Services bother "guarding" or "protecting" US Embassy vehicles when the Egyptian Security Services and Egyptian Police claimed that "foreigners" had incited the demonstrations?

Also I'd like someone, anyone to post video time marked during the demonstrations of any US embassy showing security personal whether Egyptian or US monitoring and patroling the Embassy.

Keep in mind folk the Egyptian police during this time were not patroling the streets in any major Egyptian city.

Nor were there non-essential US Embassy personal.

Crimedy its not essential to guard diplomatic vehicles anyhow. They left the country with the US embassy employees they were guarding!

http://www.arabawy.org/2011/02/04/jan25-diplomatic-car-runs-over-pro-democracy-protesters-28-jan/

Read Salman and Moe's comments at the bottom of the page.

I also remember Tareq was very much against the demonstrators for democracy when this whole thing started and Egypt got its internet service back.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some facts:

The Marines provide security for every facet of the embassy. This is true for the Citizen's section and also true for the Embassy grounds. They deal with any kind of disturbance within the Embassy.

The Ambassador never travels in one vehicle but at the very least a convoy of 3 vehicles. This convoy consists of US personnel and Egyptian security personnel usually in SUVs. When an Ambassador or notable dignitary is en route, you will notice it. This Egyptian security detail is not under the jurisdiction of the Interior Ministry, but rather the Foreign Ministry.

99% of Embassy vehicles are driven by Egyptian drivers. The only exception are staff who have lived in Egypt for a prolonged time, especially those driving outside driver's hours. But it's usually pick up and drop off.

The vehicle does not necessarily mean it belonged to actual embassy staff. It could have belonged to the commissary which is located near Maadi. It could have belonged to GD, or even military. In more tranquil times, half of road 200 in Maadi was lined with such vehicles, an imposing sight, and almost all belonged to GD.

That said an investigation should be conducted, and if it is carried out, my money is on an Egyptian national driving the van. I could be wrong, and perhaps Egyptian drivers abandoned the staff, but unlikely. Getting paid ~$600 a month is too vital to livelihood than to just to jeopardize it mere risk. [Big Grin]

If I had to guess, I would say: A frantic Egyptian was driving the van, with frantic Embassy staff in the back shouting get us out of here. Just a guess.

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Heading for the airport???
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:

If I had to guess, I would say: A frantic Egyptian was driving the van, with frantic Embassy staff in the back shouting get us out of here. Just a guess.

It was the third day of the demonstrations what US Embassy personal would wait until day 3?
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

It was the third day of the demonstrations what US Embassy personal would wait until day 3?
I'm under the impression that staff were still in Cairo at that point.

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/01/28/us-embassy-cairo-not-being-evacuated-yet

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Any embassy in the world signs their cars aout and in again, it is imperative that they know the whereabouts of each and every car/van/truck/ bus and bicycle. Otherwise one would one day come back packed with explosives or something. Each embassy vehicle has a tracking system, er.. obviously.therefore, should be fairly easy to check it out.
But one can only hope that the perp was not someone from the embassy or it will be swept merrily under a diplomatic carpet. Seems noone is launching any investigation though, so maybe we'll hear no more until Wikileaks gets hold of it.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm under the impression that staff were still in Cairo at that point.

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/01/28/us-embassy-cairo-not-being-evacuated-yet

But why would US Embassy staff still be in Maadi or Zamelek?

http://diplopundit.blogspot.com/2011/01/us-embassy-cairo-evacuates-non.html

Security forces may block off the area around the U.S. Embassy during demonstrations, and U.S. citizens should not attempt to come to the U.S. Embassy or the Tahrir Square area at such times. The U. S. Embassy is open for emergency services for U.S. citizens only until further notice.

More

The ground floor of the New Zealand embassy building was reportedly damaged by demonstrators in Cairo but will open on Monday.

An Azerbaijani embassy worker was also shot dead in Egypt yesterday. Nijat Gojayev, the embassy accountant, was fatally wounded when he was returning home from work in Cairo, ministry spokesman Elkhan Polukhov said in an interview with Bloomberg.

Thats Jan 30th.

Why would US Embassy staff be out after dark when there is a curfew, let alone in a neighborhood which is known to house Embassy staff? Making them an ideal target in Maadi?

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/100251.pdf

Thats a fricking 12 page form. It takes a few days to get this kind of protocol going and we all saw that foreigners and Embassy staff were lounging around in hotels during this time.

I just don't believe that a US Embassy employee would be out after curfew looking for demonstrators to plow down.

Edit:

Found this photostream. Obviously US Embassy workers weren't out hanging out in Maadi:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/statephotos/5431158666/in/set-72157625975547218/

I dislike contradicting you Exiiled. and I understand you've had alot more contact with the US Embassy than I have. I've never had to deal with them, my in-laws who work in the foreign service office and another who works here in the US as part of the State Department pretty much take care of anything.

Those US Embassy employees do look Upper midwest, plump, pasty and pale. Mighty irritating.

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
I don't know why US Embassies need to evacuate their personnel every time someone says Boo. And I'm not being sarcastic, there was no suggestion that US citizens were being targetted, and it must send the wrong message to expat Americans and tourists here. [not to mention probably a bit of snickering amongst other diplomatic staff at their gettogethers]
Although at the time everyone simply assumed the car was being used [maybe] by pro-gov nitwits to 'prove' foreigners are bad folks etc the apparently flustered response by the Embassy, [instead of sounding seriously eager to investigate] is making me wonder if Exiled may have a point.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
I don't know why US Embassies need to evacuate their personnel every time someone says Boo. And I'm not being sarcastic, there was no suggestion that US citizens were being targetted, and it must send the wrong message to expat Americans and tourists here. [not to mention probably a bit of snickering amongst other diplomatic staff at their gettogethers]
Although at the time everyone simply assumed the car was being used [maybe] by pro-gov nitwits to 'prove' foreigners are bad folks etc the apparently flustered response by the Embassy, [instead of sounding seriously eager to investigate] is making me wonder if Exiled may have a point.

That makes about as much sense as your earlier assertion that Embassy employees or car theives sign out Embassy vehicles before running over a crowd of pro-democracy demonstrators.

quote:
Any embassy in the world signs their cars aout and in again, it is imperative that they know the whereabouts of each and every car/van/truck/ bus and bicycle. Otherwise one would one day come back packed with explosives or something. Each embassy vehicle has a tracking system, er.. obviously.therefore, should be fairly easy to check it out.
But one can only hope that the perp was not someone from the embassy or it will be swept merrily under a diplomatic carpet. Seems noone is launching any investigation though, so maybe we'll hear no more until Wikileaks gets hold of it.

When brits get burgeled, or car-jacked do they have an official registry with the national alliance of insurance companies noting when they stole a car or burgeled a home and what they took, and where they drove the stolen car?

Damn what thoughtful criminals you have there in the UK.

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Really too very boring to explain my posts in simple enough language for you honey. Suggest you try reading it again and then have a little think.
And watch that spelling.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Really too very boring to explain my posts in simple enough language for you honey. Suggest you try reading it again and then have a little think.
And watch that spelling.

In otherwords you can't admit that there is logic to your claims.

"Any embassy in the world signs their cars aout and in again, it is imperative that they know the whereabouts of each and every car/van/truck/ bus and bicycle. "

When was the last time you saw an Embassy employee on a bicycle? Silly hobbit [Roll Eyes]

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Yyyyyaaaawnnnnn
Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
quote:

I agree. This is what is supposed to be.

I truly believe The American embassies are more secured than any others may be because of the past attacks of american embassies around the world in the past.

I remember there was an attack in the american embassy in Iran and the documents are either stolen or gone. then The government was afraid of revealing the documents.

I think this incident is hiding now. I hear no investigation or declaration. [Wink]

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:

I truly believe The American embassies are more secured than any others because of the past attacks of american embassies in the past.

I remember there was an attack in the american embassy in Iran and the documents are either stolen or gone. then There were afraid of revealing documents.

I think this incident is hiding now. I hear no invetsigation or declaration [Wink]

I'll take the bait. A while back, a couple of years ago Egyptian diplomatic employees had several tens of thousands of dollars in parking tickets. They even had beat up a few traffic control officers issuing tickets.

At least that was the rumor.

Yet we didn't hear about it again in the newspapers. I might've even been discussed here on ES.

Yet no more discussion.

Still if you can prove that the driver of the vehicle who happened to know exactly where the crowd of protestors were without Army present, was an actual American Embassy Employee and born American then you have no argument.

Personally I think you had a couple bad failouts with American women over the internet and cannot figure out how else you'll get a visa to the USA.

Good turn your energies onto the hobbits, obviously its easier to get into that nation.

Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
correct me if I am wrong.

Are you saying that an American Embassy Employee and born American can never commit such a crime and will never do it?

No, I have no fallout( or failout) with american women and I am not looking for a visa. What advantage do you have in america ? are prices cheaper? do not you carry gun to defend yourself? is it safe to go without weapon in the street? what state are you from?

Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
do not you have marijuana in the states?
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
do not you have marijuana in the states?

we have lots [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I truly believe The American embassies are more secured than any others because of the past attacks of american embassies in the past.

I remember there was an attack in the american embassy in Iran and the documents are either stolen or gone. then There were afraid of revealing documents.

I think this incident is hiding now. I hear no invetsigation or declaration [Wink]

Personally I think you had a couple bad failouts with American women over the internet and cannot figure out how else you'll get a visa to the USA.
Yaayyy Tareq gets a fantasy life now! Mabruk [Big Grin]

quote:
Good turn your energies onto the hobbits, obviously its easier to get into that nation.
No it's much harder and they don't have lotteries for visa and 'visa sales' either. [Wink]
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Probably not wise to cite unpaid parking fines ...
Egyptian diplomatic employees had several tens of thousands of dollars in parking tickets.
... since in 2006 the US Embassy in London used diplomatic immunity to avoid payment of around one million GBP in unpaid fines for traffic violations, prompting Ken Livingston [London's mayor] to call Robert Tuttle [US Ambassador and car dealer!] a 'chizelling little crook.'

Heaven forbid anyone should suggest that an American would ever cause the death of anyone,[Don't mention Karachi!!] and in any case one would need a weird conspiracy theory to suggest that this incident was deliberately planned by anyone.
Pity that law n' order here are pretty much on hold, it should be investigeted really. And would be a nice gesture if the FBI sent a team over to help do this.
But, as I said before 'Diplomatic Immunity can be heady stuff..'

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com