EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » MOVING TO EGYPT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MOVING TO EGYPT
VICKIUSA
Member # 18752

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for VICKIUSA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I AM A NURSE PRACTITIONER FROM USA, I AM THINKING ABOUT MOVING TO EGYPT. I AM FLUENT IN ENGLISH AND CHINESE. I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT EGYPTIAN MEDICAL FIELD MARKETING. CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTION?
Posts: 9 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you fvcking insane? No offense but you should get your head examined if you are thinking about moving to Egypt, especially now!
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VICKIUSA
Member # 18752

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for VICKIUSA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHY NOT? ITS A WONDERFUL CONTRY AND WIORKING AS "DOCTOR WITHOUT BOARDER"...OR RED CROSS OR .....W.H.O, WHAT IS SO WRONG ABOUT DOING THAT?
Posts: 9 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fluent in English.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck lady!! You'll need it!!!

quote:
Originally posted by VICKIUSA:
WHY NOT? ITS A WONDERFUL CONTRY AND WIORKING AS "DOCTOR WITHOUT BOARDER"...OR RED CROSS OR .....W.H.O, WHAT IS SO WRONG ABOUT DOING THAT?

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There has been other "vicki" type trolls here before, I think a couple of them actually had "vicki" in the username.
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always suspicious when someone types with caps lock on but... Great climate, good food, great sites - WHO sounds fab. Good luck to you Vicki.
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Fluent in English.

Yeah, right. [Razz]
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VICKIUSA:
I AM A NURSE PRACTITIONER FROM USA, I AM THINKING ABOUT MOVING TO EGYPT. I AM FLUENT IN ENGLISH AND CHINESE. I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT EGYPTIAN MEDICAL FIELD MARKETING. CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTION?

Why do you have to shout anyway???? [Mad]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suggest you stay in the US of A, it has less problems to worry about than good 'ol Egypt at least for the coming 5 years.

The medical market in Egypt is not very promising for someone looking for a job, they hardly have money to pay the local staff, let alone foreign experts that can speak Chinese. [Frown]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyounes
Member # 18779

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyounes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vicki.. i have a quite different point of view than what have mentioned... here in Egypt there is a quite respect to foreigners and they can pay you A LOT... but you have to contact first some hospitals before you can come.. and it also depend on what school you were graduated from.. you mentioned nursing.. and i guess that Egypt finds a shortage in managing nursing in some of the big hospitals. regarding that there are also private schools of nursing you can contact specially the foreign ones like the British university in Egypt.

hope this fines you well and don't hesitate to contact me if you want any details.

Posts: 4 | From: new cairo | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seyed
Member # 23144

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for seyed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its been few years since last time anybody comment o this and I am not sure on how to open a new thread so hopefully, someone read and respond if can help,
I am moving to Egypt and plan to ship all my items. I read online I can import one personal car free of duty see below:

https://usgshipping.com/shipping-to-africa-from-usa/shipping-to-north-africa/shipping-to-egypt-from-us
I also need help having items cleared when the container reaches to Cairo . Anyone here knows a reliable customs broker who knows about teh rules please let me know me.
Thank you

Posts: 2 | From: United States | Registered: Oct 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com