This is topic MOVING TO EGYPT in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=020326

Posted by VICKIUSA (Member # 18752) on :

I AM A NURSE PRACTITIONER FROM USA, I AM THINKING ABOUT MOVING TO EGYPT. I AM FLUENT IN ENGLISH AND CHINESE. I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT EGYPTIAN MEDICAL FIELD MARKETING. CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTION?

Posted by Confirming Truth (Member # 17678) on :

Are you fvcking insane? No offense but you should get your head examined if you are thinking about moving to Egypt, especially now!

Posted by VICKIUSA (Member # 18752) on :

WHY NOT? ITS A WONDERFUL CONTRY AND WIORKING AS "DOCTOR WITHOUT BOARDER"...OR RED CROSS OR .....W.H.O, WHAT IS SO WRONG ABOUT DOING THAT?

Posted by Cheekyferret (Member # 15263) on :

Fluent in English.

Posted by Confirming Truth (Member # 17678) on :

Good luck lady!! You'll need it!!!

quote:
Originally posted by VICKIUSA:
WHY NOT? ITS A WONDERFUL CONTRY AND WIORKING AS "DOCTOR WITHOUT BOARDER"...OR RED CROSS OR .....W.H.O, WHAT IS SO WRONG ABOUT DOING THAT?

Posted by metinoot (Member # 17031) on :

There has been other "vicki" type trolls here before, I think a couple of them actually had "vicki" in the username.

Posted by Monkey (Member # 17287) on :

Always suspicious when someone types with caps lock on but... Great climate, good food, great sites - WHO sounds fab. Good luck to you Vicki.

Posted by Dalia* (Member # 10593) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Fluent in English.

Yeah, right. [Razz]

Posted by Sashyra8 (Member # 14488) on :

quote:
Originally posted by VICKIUSA:
I AM A NURSE PRACTITIONER FROM USA, I AM THINKING ABOUT MOVING TO EGYPT. I AM FLUENT IN ENGLISH AND CHINESE. I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT EGYPTIAN MEDICAL FIELD MARKETING. CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTION?

Why do you have to shout anyway???? [Mad]

Posted by Dzosser (Member # 9572) on :

I suggest you stay in the US of A, it has less problems to worry about than good 'ol Egypt at least for the coming 5 years.

The medical market in Egypt is not very promising for someone looking for a job, they hardly have money to pay the local staff, let alone foreign experts that can speak Chinese. [Frown]

Posted by nesmayounes (Member # 18779) on :

vicki.. i have a quite different point of view than what have mentioned... here in Egypt there is a quite respect to foreigners and they can pay you A LOT... but you have to contact first some hospitals before you can come.. and it also depend on what school you were graduated from.. you mentioned nursing.. and i guess that Egypt finds a shortage in managing nursing in some of the big hospitals. regarding that there are also private schools of nursing you can contact specially the foreign ones like the British university in Egypt.

hope this fines you well and don't hesitate to contact me if you want any details.

Posted by seyed (Member # 23144) on :

Its been few years since last time anybody comment o this and I am not sure on how to open a new thread so hopefully, someone read and respond if can help,
I am moving to Egypt and plan to ship all my items. I read online I can import one personal car free of duty see below:

https://usgshipping.com/shipping-to-africa-from-usa/shipping-to-north-africa/shipping-to-egypt-from-us
I also need help having items cleared when the container reaches to Cairo . Anyone here knows a reliable customs broker who knows about teh rules please let me know me.
Thank you

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com