EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Seriously right?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Seriously right?
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please Let Me Know...{Very Confidential}Friday, April 8, 2011 8:01 PMFrom: "R A" <radams192@yahoo.com.hk>Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipients

Greetings...

I am Moussa Koussa the Libyan Foreign Minister, a former head of Libyan intelligence and one-time member of leader Col. Muammar Gaddafi's inner circle who defected to Britian on wenesday 30th March 2011 due to the massacre of innocent Libyan civilians by leader Col. Muammar Gaddafi which I believed you are fully aware of.

I honestly apologize and hope I do not cause you much embarrassment by contacting you through this means after going through your profile from an internet resource database; but this is due to confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium, sorry my English is not too good. However, due to the issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, and it is important for me to know your opinion urgently.

I defected to Britain to seek refuge following the fact that, I am fully sure the International Criminal Court (ICC) will come after Col. Muammar Gaddafi for crime against humanity following the rate of massacre since the Libyan uprising which started February 17th 2011.

Unfortunately, getting to Britain I have been implicated in the Lockerbie bombing of Pan Am flight 103 in December 1988, which killed 270 people and a number of other atrocities conducted by the regime of Col. Muammar Gaddafi. The Scottish prosecutors have requested an interview with me. Please view the link below
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8419389/Libya-Scottish-prosecutors-seek-Moussa-Koussa-interview.html

Now, I have no doubt that, they will go to any length to make sure they are able to get details information from me which will definitely implicate me and also lead to the freezing of my assets which is already happening to our leader Col. Muammar Gaddafi and his family as you are quite aware of my reputation and all I have labored for my whole life.

Therefore, I want to be very sure you are the kind of person I can trust with what i am about to disclose before I can give details information. I have been very careful in my selection and have taken pains to ensure I will be dealing with a person that has the intelligence to understand what I am getting myself into. From the little I have been able to deduce, I cannot make you agree to partner with me on this but I can assume that, when you are in, I can trust you
completely.

I will bear the full brunt of any risk involved in this proposal which I cannot do alone and you can be rest assured that you will be duly compensated
financially for your involvement. The least I ask of you, is for you, after hearing the proposal to honestly tell me if you are up for it or not, without acting maliciously due to my present status as i do not want the world to be aware of this.

If you give me positive signals, I will give you detailed information about everything. You do not have to nurse any fear in mind since I will not leave you in the dark.

Please get back to me personally via this email: mkoussa@ymail.com

I am waiting for your urgent reply.

Peace be unto you

Moussa Koussa
Fmr. Libyan Foreign Minister
Private Email: mkoussa@ymail.com

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
spamspamspamspam

Hey these guys don't miss a trick do they? They actually do earn from it now and again.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Nigerian government have promised to send a complete bail-out package to Portugal to improve the struggling European economy.

Earlier today, Prime minister Ado Gdfwe said "all we need is a bank account and sort code, then we are good to go".

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com