EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Am back...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Am back...
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hya,
This is to inform all those lovely friends of mine ,living in Cairo that am back and if any of you wish to contact me then pls get in touch,also to all those outdoor lovers,we now have a campin/picinic site in a medicinal tree farm just 45 min from Giza pyramids,if you are on face book then check: Max Safari Camp.
Cheers! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks heavenly. Are there cabins/chalets or anything in the form of accommodation or is it tent camp only?

What does the camp has to offer nature wise, are there birds, plants, rocks, ancient monuments or something like that?

Come on, give us some details.

Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for outdoor lovers.... how about cyclists?

Now cycling through the streets of Cairo are a joke. Forget that, but isn't there a way of cycling on the outskirts of Cairo?

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys,
we have rooms and tiny chalets that are in the final stages of finishing,also we are building VIP studios,we have a large fish ponds,birds,etc,also we have a mountain to climb nearby,and yes,you can cycle there as we have a running track in the farm itself,it is very calm and lovely [Big Grin]

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
PS:we will be holding atree planting event soon,pls PM me for more details............
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by maxman:
Hi guys,
we have rooms and tiny chalets that are in the final stages of finishing,also we are building VIP studios,we have a large fish ponds,birds,etc,also we have a mountain to climb nearby,and yes,you can cycle there as we have a running track in the farm itself,it is very calm and lovely [Big Grin]

Yes indeed it sounds and looks lovely, good luck with your new business, Max. Oh and welcome back on here. [Smile]

Btw, I just did gardening for the last two hours (and it's only 09:30 a.m.), I love my backyard, "working" with flowers and plants is very relaxing. [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com