EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Am back... » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
maxman
Member # 12150
 - posted
Hya,
This is to inform all those lovely friends of mine ,living in Cairo that am back and if any of you wish to contact me then pls get in touch,also to all those outdoor lovers,we now have a campin/picinic site in a medicinal tree farm just 45 min from Giza pyramids,if you are on face book then check: Max Safari Camp.
Cheers! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

this
Member # 17234
 - posted
It looks heavenly. Are there cabins/chalets or anything in the form of accommodation or is it tent camp only?

What does the camp has to offer nature wise, are there birds, plants, rocks, ancient monuments or something like that?

Come on, give us some details.

metinoot
Member # 17031
 - posted
As for outdoor lovers.... how about cyclists?

Now cycling through the streets of Cairo are a joke. Forget that, but isn't there a way of cycling on the outskirts of Cairo?

maxman
Member # 12150
 - posted
Hi guys,
we have rooms and tiny chalets that are in the final stages of finishing,also we are building VIP studios,we have a large fish ponds,birds,etc,also we have a mountain to climb nearby,and yes,you can cycle there as we have a running track in the farm itself,it is very calm and lovely [Big Grin]

maxman
Member # 12150
 - posted
PS:we will be holding atree planting event soon,pls PM me for more details............

tigerlily_misr
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by maxman:
Hi guys,
we have rooms and tiny chalets that are in the final stages of finishing,also we are building VIP studios,we have a large fish ponds,birds,etc,also we have a mountain to climb nearby,and yes,you can cycle there as we have a running track in the farm itself,it is very calm and lovely [Big Grin]

Yes indeed it sounds and looks lovely, good luck with your new business, Max. Oh and welcome back on here. [Smile]

Btw, I just did gardening for the last two hours (and it's only 09:30 a.m.), I love my backyard, "working" with flowers and plants is very relaxing. [Big Grin]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com