EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Useful Posing tips for models

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Useful Posing tips for models
modelfactory
Member # 22988

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for modelfactory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name is a different Korean Female Model model. I have discovered some things in the last few years that I would like to know from the beginning. I beg you, do not think that I will show favoritism, because I say it only of good will, because I have no advantage to share these tricks. All my points do not apply to you because the positions of each sex are different. Just take what you can and ignore the rest. If only one suggestion can help you in your future career, then my time is well used.
Bowie C
Pesonal Information:

Name : Bowie C

Height : 165cm

ShoeSize : 37

Measurements :

Chest : 34

Waist : 24

Hip : 34

Usually, the mirror is your best friend. Stay there, perfect your poses and learn how to shape your body. The mirror is a perfect tool to show what the camera can see. Imagine imagining yourself behind the heads of photographers and always remember what can be seen from this angle. For example, if your foot is closer to the goal, remember that your foot is the largest in the photo ... and no one wants to remember Bigfoot.
Burmie W

Pesonal Information:

Name : Burmie W

Height : 163cm

ShoeSize : 37

Measurements :

Chest : 34

Waist : 25

Hip : 35

Create a separation between your extremities and your body. This not only prevents the arm or leg from hurrying against you and spreading over the grease, but also from the optical illusion for a finer appearance in terms of overall width. A basic trick that makes all the difference.

Posts: 1 | From: usa | Registered: Dec 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com