EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Useful Posing tips for models » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
modelfactory
Member # 22988
 - posted
My name is a different Korean Female Model model. I have discovered some things in the last few years that I would like to know from the beginning. I beg you, do not think that I will show favoritism, because I say it only of good will, because I have no advantage to share these tricks. All my points do not apply to you because the positions of each sex are different. Just take what you can and ignore the rest. If only one suggestion can help you in your future career, then my time is well used.
Bowie C
Pesonal Information:

Name : Bowie C

Height : 165cm

ShoeSize : 37

Measurements :

Chest : 34

Waist : 24

Hip : 34

Usually, the mirror is your best friend. Stay there, perfect your poses and learn how to shape your body. The mirror is a perfect tool to show what the camera can see. Imagine imagining yourself behind the heads of photographers and always remember what can be seen from this angle. For example, if your foot is closer to the goal, remember that your foot is the largest in the photo ... and no one wants to remember Bigfoot.
Burmie W

Pesonal Information:

Name : Burmie W

Height : 163cm

ShoeSize : 37

Measurements :

Chest : 34

Waist : 25

Hip : 35

Create a separation between your extremities and your body. This not only prevents the arm or leg from hurrying against you and spreading over the grease, but also from the optical illusion for a finer appearance in terms of overall width. A basic trick that makes all the difference.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com